It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several States Planning Passenger Rail Systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl

I know what you mean that the data/facts/ were just out of reach for your intellectual recollection... but you knew that there was a conspiracy afoot...... in this case Agenda 21

this globalist herding of the culled population, is more or less spelled out on that 'Georgia Stone' monument

it is designed to be a long-term & little-by-little 'transformation' of the society/culture...
& not a displacement camp = FEMA type of railroading masses of people all-at-once-deal ..
"stealth" or "attrition" are two terms that apply to my senses on their method & rate of subordination of the masses into the globalists Dystopia (for the useless eaters only)...the Brezezinski's, Kissingers, Gates, among the elites will be 'royalty' in this NWO

edit on th31140917968227482014 by St Udio because: too many obscure symbols

I hope my post makes sense...I am getting caught up in my schizo right now
edit on th31140917985627502014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31140918137227162014 by St Udio because: bla-bla

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
I definitely agree that the USA needs railroad or some public transit of some sort. I've said this for years. I've traveled throughout Europe and was amazed at how nobody there needs a car. They can definitely manage with the use of subway systems, rail and buses but in the USA we are crippled without our gas-guzzling cars.

All that aside, someone pointed out a great fact; take the (future or existing) railway in the USA and then what? Rent a car at your destination? Our cities are not designed to handle massive amounts of people on public transportation. So then why is nearly every state building a massive railway system (some high speed, some not)? It seems like we are either closer to running out of the means of producing gasoline or my friends were right.

I don't know, which is why I posted it for you all to chew on and respond.

When you get to the city ahem, m'dear, take a walk, too far to go to a particular destination? take a hike or a cab

Don't get me wrong, I lurrve my car, but to me the most stupid thing to do nowadays is to visit a city driving if you have the choice, leave it to the locals they are in their own matrix, and I dare say if the train is there, many of the locals will take it too.
Thing is, where I live there are no trains for a long time, so if I want to visit Belfast, it is the car or Bus and mostly I take the car and try to park on the periphery somewhere and do walkies. I try to leave the internal city parks to workers who need them most. Modern trains are brilliant, I just wish they were here already, in fact any train would do.
edit on 27-8-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I definitely agree that the USA needs railroad or some public transit of some sort. I've said this for years. I've traveled throughout Europe and was amazed at how nobody there needs a car. They can definitely manage with the use of subway systems, rail and buses but in the USA we are crippled without our gas-guzzling cars.

All that aside, someone pointed out a great fact; take the (future or existing) railway in the USA and then what? Rent a car at your destination? Our cities are not designed to handle massive amounts of people on public transportation. So then why is nearly every state building a massive railway system (some high speed, some not)? It seems like we are either closer to running out of the means of producing gasoline or my friends were right.

When you get to the city ahem, m'dear, take a walk, too far to go to a particular destination? take a hike or a cab

Don't get me wrong, I lurrve my car, but to me the most stupid thing to do nowadays is to visit a city driving if you have the choice, leave it to the locals they are in their own matrix, and I dare say if the train is there, many of the locals will take it too.
Thing is, where I live there are no trains for a long time, so if I want to visit Belfast, it is the car or Bus and mostly I take the car and try to park on the periphery somewhere and do walkies. I try to leave the internal city parks to workers who need them most. Modern trains are brilliant, I just wish they were here already, in fact any train would do.

I have no problem walking, however, cities here are not conducive to walking. Therefore, it would be necessary to still rent a car.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: quirkygirl

I know what you mean that the data/facts/ were just out of reach for your intellectual recollection... but you knew that there was a conspiracy afoot...... in this case Agenda 21

this globalist herding of the culled population, is more or less spelled out on that 'Georgia Stone' monument

it is designed to be a long-term & little-by-little 'transformation' of the society/culture...
& not a displacement camp = FEMA type of railroading masses of people all-at-once-deal ..
"stealth" or "attrition" are two terms that apply to my senses on their method & rate of subordination of the masses into the globalists Dystopia (for the useless eaters only)...the Brezezinski's, Kissingers, Gates, among the elites will be 'royalty' in this NWO

I hope my post makes sense...I am getting caught up in my schizo right now

That's a lot of info to research, but I'll look into it. I'm not at all savvy with Agenda 21, but perhaps I'll look into that also. I'm not sure if you were mocking me but regardless, thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I have no problem walking, however, cities here are not conducive to walking. Therefore, it would be necessary to still rent a car.

Ahh, I get you, the sinkhole problem.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
America is not Europe. People like driving because mass transit where it exists is SLOW. People want to get their stuff and go, not smell piss and vinegar, or see people defecating on the seats covered in paper. Also cities too many times like Chicago have their crony friends pick up contracts to do stupid shyt, like CARPET THE SEATS that never get cleaned, YUCK.

These transit lines are not going to inspire people to ride them, especially for the price tag. People in Chicago already got pissed last year when Chicago raised the cost of bus passes DOUBLE and cut transit in half AGAIN. Unfortunately in a lot of areas, its just cheaper to drive, even with gas being 4 bucks a gallon like in Chicago.

These transit lines are probably for something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join