It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Huey P. Newton Gun Activists and Black Panthers Marched Through Dallas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Shouldn't they be beautiful without having to point out his color?

How many men say, "She was a beautiful blonde"? It's the same thing. Can't she be beautiful without having to point out her hair color? Of course she can. But it's a preference, so people voice it. Chill out.

People have physical preferences - physical traits they like. There's nothing wrong with voicing a trait that I like in the opposite gender... People are different. We look differently. It's a fact. Some people are attracted to a sporty build, some prefer more "roundness". Some like dark hair and eyes, some prefer blue-eyed blondes. Some prefer a white girl, some prefer a black man. What's wrong with that? Trying to "pretend" that everyone looks the same and that we don't have preferences is denying reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb
Yeah, it does, because as much as people want to scream it from the rooftops, men and women are the very same.

I beg to differ. We should be treated equally under the law, but we are NOT the same. There are many differences. Generally speaking.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Your the same hypocrite who would call an armed KKK March a violent one.

Not unless they were being violent. I support our freedoms for everyone. I have vocally supported Fred Phelps and his Westboro gang's right to protest, even though I disagree with their message vehemently. You know not of what you speak. I have no idea who you are, and I'm certain that you don't know me well enough to make the above statement.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join