It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else into LEGO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE MURICAN EAGLES!!!!!
Bleeping awesome!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm sure if you Google LEGO Minas Truth someone somewhere has built one. Possibly to minifigure scale.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It was pretty easy. Smaller than I thought it would be, but it comes with a little Marty and Doc

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dogsounds
Sorry fellows, while I like star wars just fine, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
So, when I saw the Monster Hunters Haunted House?

Merry Flipping Christmas To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will make a neat Halloween decoration for the house too!
It's backordered til Sept 15th, but if it makes it before Halloween, I'll be a happy camper.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shredder36

I think I'm going to build that one and bring it to work to decorate my desk! I may use Marty as an abductee for my two grey alien minifigures ... I have to build some kind of medical examination table/lab...hehe.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I got mine off of Amazon -- I noticed the price kept creeping up. I paid more than the LEGO store, but it'll be here sooner. I've also added on some extra ghosts and minifigs...I think the Ghost Buster's Ecto-1 car and gang will fit in well with them for decoration!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That is awesome. I do that with my kids too. It is very rewarding.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Pretty awesome, time-consuming work you done there. I used to love Legos. I don't really have time for it anymore. My kids play with them a lot, and sometimes they will leave them in the floor. I created a new dance one night when I went down the hallway and stepped on them in the dark. It's a new form of break dancing, but screaming profanities is involved.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

LOL AMAZON BAD!!!!!

Because the lego store, only had the Haunted Mansion, so guess where I went?
Because honestly, how can you have the vampire, without the swamp creature, the mummy and the werewolf?

Good dang thing the bathroom remodel is already paid for!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

If you have a LEGO store nearby, I can almost guarantee they have a haunted house in stock. I'd call ahead, though. If you can't wait, that is. Also, sign up for a VIP card and they let you in on some of the more obscure stuff sooner.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Sadly in Alaska we do not have a Lego store...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
I'm not sure that their is even one in my state, but definitely not around here. I'm in the boonies, LOL

But yes, I did sign up for the VIP. Thanks for that info!

Oh, and MM, not sure if I was clear, (cause I'm usually not!) Amazon is were I found all the extras!

edit on 27-8-2014 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I always buy my step son Lego for bdays and crimbo and always end up doing them so much fun and I'm glad that there's a few more of you like me who loves it

After reading this I'm getting myself a few big ones ready for the winter

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

In a way, I feel sad since I have two stores that are between 30-40 minutes away...you can buy bricks in bulk. But im jealous of your proximity to wildlife and mmmm...salmon.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

One of the smaller ships from my books. I will have to find some of the pics for the bigger ones.

It helps when I write to have a model. That way you don't end up confusing the Bridge location from the toilet between different books.

P

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in here...my father-in-law dropped off a box of legos past...from decades ago. My husband and eleven year old are missing. If anyone has seen them, please tell them it's time for dinner....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I LOVE Legos!

After years of stepping on them though...
my love grew into fear of a lego under my foot!

I wanted to start collecting lego people last year, but my wife wouldn't let me.
Maybe if I show her this thread she will change her mind.

I used to build HUGE buildings and weird space/military ships and then my kids were born and got all of my legos,
and then the terrible lego meets foot situation started to happen more and more.
The boys are grown and not livng with me anymore, and my daughter is not a lego fan...
Maybe now I can start collecting lego people.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

One of the smaller ships from my books. I will have to find some of the pics for the bigger ones.

It helps when I write to have a model. That way you don't end up confusing the Bridge location from the toilet between different books.

P

That's why I picked up a few Hobbit and LOTR sets...a little visual, a little music, helps the words flow when you get stuck! Awesome ship. I'm sure even the space toilet has its own stories to tell.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I LOVE Legos!

After years of stepping on them though...
my love grew into fear of a lego under my foot!

I wanted to start collecting lego people last year, but my wife wouldn't let me.
Maybe if I show her this thread she will change her mind.

I used to build HUGE buildings and weird space/military ships and then my kids were born and got all of my legos,
and then the terrible lego meets foot situation started to happen more and more.
The boys are grown and not livng with me anymore, and my daughter is not a lego fan...
Maybe now I can start collecting lego people.

I used to do the minifigure hunting. I was about kicked out of a Target while trying to feel through the package to see if it was the Leprechaun my son wanted so badly. I was just feeling them up, not ripping them open. Some woman reported me. They saw my daughter asleep in the cart and I explained I had a four year old that wanted a leprechaun...they laughed and let me have at it.
Minifigures are huge.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
bricklink

For those without stores, try the link above. Very good for hard to get parts.

Watch the postage charges as they are all individual sellers.

No, I have nothing to do with them, just better source for Lego.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join