It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Of Life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Post here to and add your name to this Book Of Life. Sign your autograph through words.

Leave a comment for others to read.

Beware the mods can blot you out of this book.

Think carefully about your comment. This is a book of life.

It says you were here at this time and this date. What ever your beliefs leave a record of yourself in this book of life.

It says you were alive and had the intelligence to read and write back and understand. This is a book of life. You need to be alive to write here.

Consider this a partial record of the living as they have lived and died.

I Leeda

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
(Iwas)=Hours Here of suffering. I racked up some hours in my day. I want to say beware the pain and suffering most are truly naive to it. Prepare for it. It will sweep you like a fire and leave you with nothing. Hope what you have built survives the fire.

Consider this a warning to the dangers lurking. There is real hard suffering to the maximum out there. Think more carefully after reading these words. It could happen to many.

At the moment we are unprepared for suffering and pain. I believe this is truth.

Watch yourselves. Beware the Pain.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Homer Simpson is a legend...
& everyone agrees!

ATS is second to the Quran as a must read...
Important to daily life!

My lyrics are not of my own...
They are a battle between Heaven & Hell...Angels & Jinn...Humans & Demigods...Good & Evil!

Ash hadu an la Ilaha illallah...
Wan ash hadu ana Muhammadan rasullallah!!!

Bless You All!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Greetings... Please allow Me (the 'other You'...) to leave a lil bit of The Great Sufi, Hafiz . (paraphrasing)

"Would You Think It Odd?"

Would You think it odd if Hafiz said,
"I'm in Love with every Church,
And every Temple,
And every Synagogue,
And every kind of Shrine...

For it is there that I hear ALL the different names for The One God.."

namaste

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Wa alaykumu s-salam.

namaste

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
(Iwas)=Hours Here of suffering. I racked up some hours in my day. I want to say beware the pain and suffering most are truly naive to it. Prepare for it. It will sweep you like a fire and leave you with nothing. Hope what you have built survives the fire.

Consider this a warning to the dangers lurking. There is real hard suffering to the maximum out there. Think more carefully after reading these words. It could happen to many.

At the moment we are unprepared for suffering and pain. I believe this is truth.

Watch yourselves. Beware the Pain.

Lett me quote some of your words from the OP

For long now you talk about pain and how you have experienced and others should beware.

if you cant find peace and love and can only exist in pain and misery then the book of life is a story you will never read or experience the way it can be only the way you write in it.

Let go of the sorrow that makes you understand pain so well and attempt to transform the darkness you are lost in into light so that you need not guess because you cant see in the darkness where your being lead and see where you are going and how you are getting there.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Peace to you as well my friend!

Bless you!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Greetings and peace.

I love you as a person. As family. As humanity.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
Post here to and add your name to this Book Of Life. Sign your autograph through words.

Leave a comment for others to read.

Beware the mods can blot you out of this book.

It says you were here at this time and this date. What ever your beliefs leave a record of yourself in this book of life.

It says you were alive and had the intelligence to read and write back and understand. This is a book of life. You need to be alive to write here.

Consider this a partial record of the living as they have lived and died.

I Leeda

Kilroy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Gary Wood actually saw this book during his NDE when he died in a car accident:

I actually saw there’s a set of books that the Bible calls “the books.” From the moment you’re born to the moment you die, every thought, every deed, every intent is written in the books. Well, I saw when you receive Jesus Christ as Messiah, when you accept Him, the angel takes a red cloth, wipes away all the transgressions that are in what is called “the books.” Your name is transferred over to a book called the Lamb’s book of life. I saw it. I saw my name written in the Lamb’s book of life. I was adopted, and so it was amazing to me that my adopted name, when I accepted Jesus as my Savior, was written in the Lamb’s book of life. And it said “Paid in full by the precious red blood of Jesus.” www.sid-roth.com...

I saw volumes and volumes of books. There's books of prayer requests, our spiritual growth in the Lord and souls that we have won the Lord Jesus Christ, because that's the dearest thing to the heart of God. I saw people that I had led to the Lord even up to that particular time. And then the most exciting thing, Sid, was to see the Lamb's Book of Life. And it's just covered in wool. It's white wool. And I looked into the Lamb's Book of Life, and I saw my name written in the Lamb's Book of Life, and it said, "Paid in full by the precious red blood of Jesus." So I had a right to be there. And I saw it happen when someone received Jesus as their savior.

What transpires is there's always a welcoming committee when you come to Heaven. There's always celebration and excitement. And I saw a man receive Jesus as Lord and Savior of his life. And there were people watching and looking, sitting like in bleachers. It's recorded in Hebrews, Chapter 12. They're not looking at all the bad things in life. They're looking at the good things. And they're pulling for us. They're cheering us. They've in essence said, "We've run our race, you run your race." Source

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Gary Wood actually saw this book during his NDE when he died in a car accident:

I actually saw there’s a set of books that the Bible calls “the books.” From the moment you’re born to the moment you die, every thought, every deed, every intent is written in the books. Well, I saw when you receive Jesus Christ as Messiah, when you accept Him, the angel takes a red cloth, wipes away all the transgressions that are in what is called “the books.” Your name is transferred over to a book called the Lamb’s book of life. I saw it. I saw my name written in the Lamb’s book of life. I was adopted, and so it was amazing to me that my adopted name, when I accepted Jesus as my Savior, was written in the Lamb’s book of life. And it said “Paid in full by the precious red blood of Jesus.”

Very interesting and correct though the adopted name is peculiar

Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. Romans4
edit on 6-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Leading a religious life can be hard and asks a lot of ourselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Who I am is unimportant, all that matters is that I am here to serve God.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

DELETE From Book_of_Life
WHERE Zionism=$TRUE and Culpability=$TRUE
Commit

top topics

join