It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Best Guess.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What is your best guess about some of the things we face. Things like matrix, aliens, Govt conspiracies, Jesus. Take a guess at something. Make conversation. What guess do you hold dear? Have others examine your guess and perhaps hold the same truth or otherwise have your guess attacked as wrong.

We have to guess. There is no one who isn't in the dark. What is your theory?

Perhaps just take your best guess about aliens.

What are some things I need to know as guesses?

Leeda

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

This could be a thread with the broadest theme yet.

I'll guess.
My guess is that there is more than one alien race here or visiting us,and that not all of them are good.
Think human and animal mutilation.
I'm also guessing the good ones will let themselves be known if
a.) we are in great danger of any type
b.) it's the right time

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My best guess is that most conspiracies are not conspiracies at all. We look for a conspiracy because we cannot accept things as they are.

Aliens have not visited earth, at least not in any way that we would notice, and what we believe to be alien craft or visitation is actually government or military in nature.

The term "matrix" is a very broad term and is more symbolic than anything. Jesus? He existed. Was he the son of god? I don't know, but if there is any truth to the bible, he was a cool guy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My three most favorite:

1) Life will be nearly everywhere we look for it in the Solar System and beyond;

2) Human 'civilized' accomplishments are far, far older than the roughly 6,000 years we think it is today; and

3) If humans really do have a sixth sense, it's because of explainable, scientific principles.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

What are some things I need to know as guesses?

Leeda

Google is our friend.

Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
G. Stein

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I hold strong the belief in the possibility that families have been selectively breading to become more intelligent. These people believe heavily in Monarch but found other ways to dominate so other forms of government have been adopted.

I just don't know the truth and that's okay with me, the slaughter of my people isn't though.

In a world of Laws and social rule the ones with the most power are the ones who obey neither.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

1 would associated the MATRIX concept with advanced technology from terrestrial beings, human-others or technology from extraterrestrial beings. This hypothesized technology would basically be able to generate the perceived reality many within it observe and interact within. This technology would be controlled or ran from a ET/ALIEN or ANGELIC/Demonic position (benevolent/malevolent) -influence. There would possibly be terrestrial human-other MIB like security presence oversight to maintain extreme secrecy and to protect the technology from entering the wrong interest, who may if had access would or can manipulate the MATRIX into their own agenda...

LORD JESUS CHRIST would be either a natural human hybrid with COSMIC associated or EA*RTH based advanced awaken genetics, if not an Inter-Ultra-dimensional benevolent being. Who is part of a Service To Others (STO) benevolent CREATOR Energy Group (CEG) that seeks to assist humanity in Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy, before humanities flesh -Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy ends up in or under the control of a Service To Self (STS) more malevolent influenced CREATOR Energy Group (CEG) that due to humanities activity/distraction/doubt-disbelief would eventually take over and oversee the matrix settings to their interest primary over human interest.

Interesting question

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
1)This is the 2nd technologically advanced civilization on the Planet not the 1st.
2)If we the public find out what happened to the fall of the 1st we may find out what's really going on and what's controlling us and why we fell from that position in the 1st place.
3)There is mass mind control on the Planet by a 3rd party.
4)There is also mass mind control by the Elites through MSM and by using artificial intelligence to predict variables.
5)The worst type of Sociopathic lunatic is what makes up most of the Worlds Governments members if you are not this way inclined then you are not getting in.
6)GCHQ and the NSA is used to bribe,blackmail and control political and influential figures for an insidious Machiavellian agenda and most people in these agencies are unaware of how their small jigsaw piece of surveillance is shaping the big picture.
7)All the votes are rigged,your vote means absolutely nothing.
8)There are huge Satanic Peadophile rings involving most of the top politicians which are used as part of the black mailing process to sway the politics and think tanks of the countries these nut jobs represent.(ever seen a politician do a hypocritical overnight sharp U-turn?)
9)There are good people in governments and the establishments that joined for the right reasons only to be compartmentalized which means they cannot see the carnage and destruction being exhibited on innocents and believe they are not serving Evil.
10)There is a massive war on whistle blowers,the focus is geared towards are they patriotic rather than questioning the content of what's being disclosed.They are then hunted down like rats when they were prompted by conscience knowing full well their outcome of exposing Evil but did it anyway.
11)There is a major Earth calamity coming that TPTB know 100% about and have been planning for for years.There will come a time when the rest of the Earths population realize this but it will be too late as we will already be under martial law and technological lock down.
12) A major new religion will emerge from the calamity which after facing extinction triggered the next step consciousness evolutionary process which will focus on what's in our own hearts rather than worshiping a deity or some invisible man in the sky.
13)FREEDOM, mental and physical.

All guess work and i stress all guess work.
I may be wrong on many thing but i know this,the earth is a lunatic asylum and the craziest of the crazies run it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My guesses that I hold dear are:

We are here for a reason and once we have fulfilled that goal, we leave this place.

We chose this path for learning purposes.

There is a connection between 'aliens' and God. Meaning, I don't know if I believe in 'aliens' in the sense most speak of, but rather a celestial connection to who we are and where we come from.

I believe all religions encompass the same basic belief in a higher being, that there is no one perfect religion, but rather one perfect way of living life. (do your best, be decent, kind, moral, believe in something greater than yourself).

I was raised Christian and that is what I identify with and that is how I pray, but I think all prayers are heard, no matter the manner in which they are sent.

I do believe that there is massive corruption in the government and much higher up than that and I'm speaking worldwide. I don't trust people in power because they are corrupted. I trust the average person.

I don't know about the matrix because I'm not really sure what that is in reference to.

top topics

join