It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US campaigns to enlist Australia and other allies to attack Islamic State in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Australia, Britain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates, are the targeted countries to get support from. Many of us on ATS have suspected for sometime Syria was going to fall one way or the other since all the other plans to topple Assad have seemed to have failed .. ISIS has provided the perfect opportunity for the newly requested get together of the claimed allies to go in and do a little government rearrangement . The good news is maybe ISIS will be decimated to the point of us not having to watch or read about their atrocities anytime in the near or far future.....

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

The United States has begun to mobilise a broad coalition of allies, including Australia, behind potential US military action in Syria and is moving towards expanded air strikes in northern Iraq, according to administration officials.

President Barack Obama was broadening his campaign against the Sunni militants of the Islamic State and nearing a decision to authorise air strikes and air drops of food and water around the northern Iraqi town of Amerli, home to members of Iraq's Turkmen minority, the officials said.
Read more: www.smh.com.au...

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Good old Australia, looking to establish itself as the US/UK B****H once again.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The US has no business organizing a coalition, especially one that involves countries without Islam as their state religion. The countries with Islam as their state religion should be the ones doing it.

I am going to use an example of why this is true and must be:

If evil bad people say I represent "the entire Micky Mouse Club" (etc.) and shout it to the rooftops and wave a flag with mouse ears. Then it is up to the Mousekateers to not only publicly denounce them, but to do their utmost to try and stop them. Because it is the Mousekateers whose name will be dragged through the mud, rather they like it or not. The Donald Duck club members will be summarily dismissed by the extremist Mousekateers as not knowing what they are talking about, but the extremists who are denounced/publicly shamed/privately shamed/etc by the Mousekateers can not say the Mousekateers have no right to stop us.

It is only those "within group" who have the legitimacy in the eyes of extremists to stop what they are doing.
Those "outside group" in the eyes of extremists are simply fuel for hatred when they try and stop what the extremists are doing.

Therefore, it is imperative that the "within group" be the ones to do their very best to stop the extremists within their group from destroying the name and reputation of that group forever.

In the eyes of ISIS the US, UK and Australia are all the Great Satan, who must be crushed at all costs, with these countries in the coalition it will fire up ISIS to think up new and every more horrendous ways of serial killing. And it will act to catalyze other ME muslims who think that these countries are the Great Satan to join them. It is only Islamic countries who can rid the world of ISIS and they actually in my eyes have the moral obligation to do so.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ah the zio US government is building a bigger axis of evil. I'm sure all the puppet governments that have been installed in nearly every country will be happy to war-monger with the Zionist US. Evil is spreading across earth

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You actually have a very good point. It should be those of the same religion who stand up for once and stop the so called extremists who claim the same profit and god.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Ah the zio US government is building a bigger axis of evil. I'm sure all the puppet governments that have been installed in nearly every country will be happy to war-monger with the Zionist US. Evil is spreading across earth

Your sentiments are the exact reason
the US should stay out of this fight - entirely - completely - out of it in my opinion

Your sentiments are the exact reason that all countries with Islam as their state religion should send their armies to defend Allah, Muhammad, and Islam from the Islamic State IS who has defiled the name of all Muslims and their faith.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yup, we need to all band together and KILL TEH JOOOS!

Oh, and the 50 MILLION CIVILIANS AmeriKKKa killed in Iraq. Can't forget that

Praise Allah that the world has ISIS, our saviors and defenders of freedom.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So the US wants to attack IS on Syrian territory?

But not without Syrian consent I take it?

Certainly not... that would be against international law...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The consent would come from the FSA (free Syrian army) who the world recognize as the true Syrian govt...(except Russia etc)
That way legality is perhaps not satisfied , but at least nodded to....
We need the Middle east to stand against these crackers from isis....
I would say they are anti human and should be wiped out to a man....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

Yup, we need to all band together and KILL TEH JOOOS!

Oh, and the 50 MILLION CIVILIANS AmeriKKKa killed in Iraq. Can't forget that

Praise Allah that the world has ISIS, our saviors and defenders of freedom.

WTF a bloodthirsty ISIS cheerleader right here on ATS.
So do you consider yourself an average Muslim with your views?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It all depends on what his sources are.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It all depends on what his sources are.

He can give his sources inside the black helicopters when they pick him up for that last sentence.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The consent would come from the FSA (free Syrian army) who the world recognize as the true Syrian govt...(except Russia etc) [...]

Are you saying "we" (the west/NATO) should support non-state players (the so-called moderate rebels) within a sovereign nation - without that nations consent? That sounds familiar somehow...

*I agree with your stance towards IS though.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

If we the people were running the country we would not let government to to do this unless it was agreed to by us at a referendum.

The fact they don't care what the people think is evidence we the people are not the governments masters.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Good old Australia, looking to establish itself as the US/UK B****H once again.

Aint that the truth!

We're getting involved because we know it will cause uprisings in Australia. It will give Tony and Co the perfect opportunity to introduce harsh new laws.

We need to stay out of this, ISIS was bred from the USA's desire for a corporate (illegal) war in Iraq! They had no right to get involved then, they have no right to get involved now.

but hey, at least we know now why the Murdoch Media pushed this boloney Foley execution movie so much!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton
Just to be clear, Nowhere did I ever say "kill the joos". Nowhere. So you can take that lie back. Zionists are jewish supremacists the same as there are white supremacists and black supremacists. That doesn't make all whites and blacks bad. Nor all Jews. There's also this movement to vilify all Muslims as terrorists. Mossad are worse than ISIL could ever be. Just my opinion. And I praise no one as I do not believe any god exist, so any religion is nuts to me.

and yes, because of the false-flag 911 door way to the middle east event, American zio gov DID in fact murder many Iraqis and it was ALL based on lies. They call it "bad Intel", but we now know that it was all lies and an attack to assassinate Saddam Hussein because he wouldn't play Americas dirty game any longer, AND Israel needs Iraq broken into three parts, for starters. They murdered him in cold blood, and no, I don't think Saddam was a great man, but he didn't deserve that. Neither did Gadhafi. The zio/banker US gov murdered him too.

Freedom has been perverted. So hasn't many other countries who've had their dual-citizen puppets installed.

new topics

top topics

join