It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is you think Jesus at the moment?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Thus there is no reason for the dead to sleep...

Maybe...
But if they're energetic beings like us, they'd need to conserve energy...
What we call sleeping maybe translated differently to more a type of meditation...
It's a still a different state of consciousness!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

IF "they" are energetic beings... and said energy can not be created nor destroyed as far as we know...

what exactly are they conserving?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

They are "dead" to us, where we in the physical universe see the physical body, but we don't see what is happening in the spiritual realm where their spirit bodies are.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Any energy can "run out"... Even the human vessel has limits to how much energy is used before we need to replenish...
We eat, drink & sleep all for the same end product... To continue!

As you say, we don't know what energy they consist of, or whether it can be destroyed, but it's fair to say anything we know of in the cosmos burns out eventually... Even the grandest of stars such as VY Canis Majoris will eventually cease...

So when it's vessel supernovas, equivalent to a physical death, were not too sure what happens besides a blackhole/spirit feeding off of surrounding energy to survive!

Obviously all hypothetical but worth philosophising(?) about!
edit on 27-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The current idea of energy says it doesn't burn out... it only changes its state of being...

Unfortunately we can only philosophise on the spiritual... theres no way to prove any side of said debate or conversation

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Where is he? Back in Galilee.

Assuming he existed, he's dust and has nothing to do with the here and now. There is no god, but if there is, he needs to be dethroned and replaced with a peaceful god. But again, none of this has anything to do with everyday living and reality. How people can blindly put every ounce of faith they have in a book that was written by corrupted men is bizarre. Religion is the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

They are "dead" to us, where we in the physical universe see the physical body, but we don't see what is happening in the spiritual realm where their spirit bodies are.

I seem to believe sleeping would be a waste of time...

that spirit/soul could be out there redeeming itself rather then laying around waiting for something that will never come... or in my personal belief, already has come and is as we speak

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Is jesus in heaven?

Yes but what is heaven?

Is he still ascending? I mean it's been 2000 years. Really.

You have lived that long to be certain or do you believe its been that long based on available information?

Where do you think he is right at this moment?

at work like always.

What's he doing?

The work the creator has challenged his son with.

Is he still living? Why is he taking so long to come back?

what is it to be alive, leeda, are you living or just existing?

He never left.

There seems to be alot of problems with Jesus.

Seems being the critical word which describes your perception,

What problems are there with Jesus as you see them?

I guess it also means where are all the other dead people. Take also a guess at what happens after you die.

You guess at your hearts desire, where does guessing lead to other than confusion?

Why not start believing again leeda?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

. . . laying around waiting for something that will never come...
You have no way of determining if that is what they are doing, unless you have been there yourself and experienced it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Jesus is right where he should be, helping us in ways we don't even understand yet. The point of the matter is though, although you may not feel like this is true, ask and you shall receive. Not what you want, but what you need. That is what Jesus is up to. Making dreams come true.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
chillin like a villian

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh that's good. I never thought of it like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Namaste, friend. Those are some good questions. As I said before in many of my posts, Master Jesus is my personal teacher. He works with me everyday, and I work with him. Therefore, he and I are ONE. There is no separation between us, as God and all of creation are also ONE. I also work with other teachers due to their specialties and abilities. But Master Jesus is my chosen, main teacher. Thus, allow me to unlock some of the mysteries to the general public.

At this moment, the Master is in the 7th Dimension. The first part of Heaven is in the 5th Dimension. The 4th is known as Paradise (as told by Jesus in the Bible, this was where he first resurrected). Yes, he has ascended further since 2,000 years ago. But remember, time in the higher dimensions DO NOT exist. But if you had to make a comparison, it has only been a couple of days for Jesus. A day in the 7th Dimension is a long, long time when compared to 3rd Dimensional Earth.

Currently, he is one of the World Teachers assigned to Earth. The other World Teacher is known as Master Kuthumi or Koot Hoomi. Master Jesus' primary job is to help all those who choose him (both in the higher planes and here) to show them the way to higher consciousness. When most people on Earth has reached a higher level of consciousness (I would say about a million people), then Heaven will be on Earth. It's not that Heaven comes here, Earth itself raises higher. Therefore, all mankind will benefit. However, you have to understand how dimensions work. Dimensions can only be accessed based on your speed of energy vibration. You are not going anywhere when you go to the 4th. Your Light or Energy Vibration is at the same rate as the 4th Dimension. Therefore, you will be there. It is still Earth, but a higher level of Earth.

So, Master Jesus and many other Angels/Teachers are working to help us achieve this higher level of consciousness. And this can only be accomplished by doing it yourself. But they are here to assist us in any way. How do you do it? By going into your mind and heart--merging them into great Love and Wisdom until you are sufficiently back to being ONE with God, "for the Kingdom of Heaven is within us all" (this is a direct quote from Master Jesus in the Bible).

Most dead people go to the 4th Dimension (Paradise) after death IF they went into the Light. If they didn't, they can be stuck in a place called Limbo (between 3rd and 4th), their own created illusory paradise, or more hellish places, depending on Your own mind at the time of death. Where your mind happened to be at death is where you will be. Going to the 4th will allow you to review your previous life in a 3-D Holographic "video" that you can be a part of or adjust it to see what would happen if events changed. After that, you are allowed to stay there until time for reincarnation back into a new body. You will also meet up with the Lords of Karma and various people to assist you in the next life. Reincarnation is a way for you to continue where you left off, since your previous body died, unless you learned how to resurrect your body like the Master did. Remember, your only True mission on Earth is to learn as much as possible and then ascend like Master Jesus demonstrated 2,000 years ago.

edit on 8/27/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: jmdewey60

Lazarus rose that day when this conversation between Jesus and Martha happened.

Well ya... the point being what Martha said meant nothing...

Maybe why Paul said "sleeping".

Why would the dead be sleeping?

Especially if they "believed" in Jesus...

The short short version.........some things left out on purpose.

Those who died before the resurrection of Jesus are in there grave dead (also called sleeping) - all those who die AFTER Jesus resurrection at the time of their death they are judged and sent to the place they deserve.

Then.........later........there will be two resurrections - the first resurrection will be those holy men and women that God recognizes as his children who will be active with his government here in earth and the second resurrection for everyone else (not everyone will see a resurrection - it is the grace of God) ......final judgment. Final judgement what is that? Well according to the bible - satan and his followers will be locked up in hell for one thousand years meanwhile those who rose at the second resurrection will live on this planet and restore it to its original condition as a paradise for one thousand years afterwards those in hell .....satan and his followers will be released and they will attempt to cause the fall of mankind and everyone who sins at this point will be judged accordingly and sent immediately to hell. Those who past the test and do not sin become witness when Jesus destroy everything in hell and hell itself! By throwing them in the lake of fire (means second death - final death - it is over for those guys and hell too!

NO ONE goes to hell for ETERNITY! Hell is not for an eternity but for a time. Jesus will destroy hell so there is no one suffering in hell for all of eternity - See Rev 20:14

OK you can bring your comments. I can't wait.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

. . . laying around waiting for something that will never come...
You have no way of determining if that is what they are doing, unless you have been there yourself and experienced it.

Well technically he said he would return while he was alive... and he came back after he was executed...

So he already came back... Or is he planning a third coming as well?

People have been waiting for his return for millennia... I think they have to get it through their head that we're on our own here... until we return to the Father

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

First, where is your body and where is your head (Mind)? Your body is the human below. Your mind is the Angel (messenger) above. Between, you are entangled to both as a child of God.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Are you split from mankind (Male and Female)? Yes. Eve was taken from Adam. What will you be when you are joined back again above?

Matthew 22
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Where is Jesus today?

Well, the body of Christ is the Bread. The Bread is the church, or the ones the Shepherd leads. Bread is made of seed. Seed is DNA, or what is transmitted from parent to offspring. Jesus said, (you) his body must be born again. The bread must be remade from seed. The Cup is the mother's womb.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Throughout the NT, we are told that Christ is the head of the church (female bride he is joined with) and that we are the body (the bride). We are married (joined as one). If Christ is the head (Angel) and we are the body, what does this make the location of Jesus?

Where are you now?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Without Paul, my answer in the post above would be impossible to find. With Paul, the bread makes sense. The cup has a location. The meaning of being as the Angels above is not seen as the marriage of the head to the female. The husband is the head, or the mind made holy. I don't want to derail the thread, but you do have to admit that this all makes a great deal of sense. Read my post.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Psalm 2 and 110. It is up to the Father now.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
He's coming over for drinks and poker Friday night. I'll let him know your looking for him though.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I despise the fact people say we go to a "better" place after death. What's the point in living then? I get that same question when people find out I'm an Atheist. They say, "what's the point in life then if you don't believe in God?". When on the contrary, if you believe you go to a much better happier place, what's is really YOUR answer for living? You live through this apparently horrible time on earth knowing you'll go somewhere better? Why bother to live life at all then? Contradicting everything Christians say is so much easier now that I actually use my brain rather than letting religion do the thinking for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join