It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is you think Jesus at the moment?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: jmdewey60
a reply to: Akragon

. . . laying around waiting for something that will never come...
You have no way of determining if that is what they are doing, unless you have been there yourself and experienced it.

Well technically he said he would return while he was alive... and he came back after he was executed...

So he already came back... Or is he planning a third coming as well?

People have been waiting for his return for millennia... I think they have to get it through their head that we're on our own here... until we return to the Father

Master Jesus have not and will not be returning in the physical sense. What he was referring to in the Bible was his return within you--in your Heart. When your mind/heart has reached a new plateau of spiritual understanding and consciousness, the Master will appear within you through dream manifestations and/or visions that no one else will see but yourself. I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't experience this myself. There are also many spiritual paths around the world that can testify what I just said. And you will experience this only if your focus has been with God and All there is (The Kingdom of Heaven) from your own mind constantly for years. How is this done? Be with God in your everyday life. Manifest unconditional love and be at peace in every thing that you do, think, and meditation, even while you sleep.

As the old saying goes once again, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

P.S. Master Jesus did return to his disciples and to a very small amount of people after his resurrection. However, that return was to continue his mission on Earth or more about his personal evolution. So it was part of the same mission in that incarnation. It had nothing to do with his "second coming" to the world.

edit on 8/29/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
I despise the fact people say we go to a "better" place after death. What's the point in living then? I get that same question when people find out I'm an Atheist. They say, "what's the point in life then if you don't believe in God?". When on the contrary, if you believe you go to a much better happier place, what's is really YOUR answer for living? You live through this apparently horrible time on earth knowing you'll go somewhere better? Why bother to live life at all then? Contradicting everything Christians say is so much easier now that I actually use my brain rather than letting religion do the thinking for me.

Hello and Namaste, friend. When people die, it's not that they go to a "better place," they are coming back to where they came from through the cycle of reincarnation.

So why did we come here in the first place? To learn, to evolve, and to serve your fellow brothers and sisters (the rest of mankind and creation) through their own evolution. You see, we live in the most dense part of the Universe. And when you are in this dense environment, we are split up into two main parts: Male and Female. Hot and Cold. Good and Bad. God is Unity or Oneness, meaning there is no such thing as Male and Female--both of those are combined into ONE Entity, and therefore is an entirely different element that has attributes of both. But in order for us to evolve, we must Master the Duality of this dense world. You CAN NOT experience Duality in the higher worlds (where you came from); hence, you can not Master it there. You must do it while in physical body form.

When you return fully to where you came from (meaning, you have transcended reincarnation), then you will also fully understand who you are, which is wonderful and beyond words. God is not somewhere there or here, it is you and inside of you.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join