It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Yeah... I just ran into a group of Baptists cutting the heads off of
Muslim children on my way home from work.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I'm talking about the Genocide in Iraq roughly a decade ago... That was a Christian occupation wasn't it? George W Bush though Gog and Magog were active in the Middle East or some deluded crap.
edit on 27-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thank you for pointing out why this picture was important. I found it interesting and my attention went elsewhere. Coming back 12 hrs later to read the comments your very informative posts were needed by many.

There just aren't words for those that spoke against this picture religiously. Trully nothing will reach one that has already closed their mind and heart while being willing to judge others with petty values.

That's exactly what's wrong with organized religion and the entire point of this protest!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: butcherguy

I'm talking about the Genocide in Iraq roughly a decade ago... That was a Christian occupation wasn't it? George W Bush though Gog and Magog were active in the Middle East or some deluded crap.

Theres that word Genocide again, weird, are there still Iraqis in Iraq? Is it still predominately muslim?

you keep using that word, but i dont think it means what you think it means

Thats how you like to spin it, but no it was a military occupation........

And when I was in the military there were Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Wiccans and many other religions serving......

Nice try tho.......
edit on 8/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No. It most certainly was not.

It was an occupation which had no root in Christ what so ever. It was founded on lies, sealed in the blood of innocent people, and people on both sides sent to fight for a cause that was rotten.

Nothing that can be so described is of God. No matter what one might choose to call Him.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ahhh, those are just the true words of the religion of peace.
No need for a mod.
That's all peaceful talk.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How did all this violent talk get started? How did come to be traveling up the old dirt road?

edit on 27-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: butcherguy

How did all this violent talk get started? How did come to traveling up this old dirt road?

Read the quote from page 8 or 9 that I posted a few posts above your and this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Same Muslim tracks on the road, I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And when I was in the military there were Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Wiccans and many other religions serving......

Thanks for the chuckle. Because Muslims are authorized to fight for a Godless army aren't they? You never fought alongside Muslims bro though it may of seemed like you were... And the same applies to ISIS, they seem like an Islamic group but the truth is they are not...

For all we know, ISIS could be nothing more than the brothers you were fighting alongside all those years ago...
edit on 27-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ahh thats the perfect piece of cloth to make Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi new turban

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thanks for the chuckle. Because Muslims are authorized to fight for a Godless army aren't they? You never fought alongside Muslims bro though it may of seemed like you were... And the same applies to ISIS, they seem like an Islamic group but the truth is they are not...

For all we know, ISIS could be nothing more than the brothers you were fighting alongside all those years ago...

Speaking of Chuckle, Muslims can fight for whoever they want, they dont need YOUR authorization, and if they feel they want to serve in the military they can.......

Just like they dont need to be deemed IMMORAL because they arent offended by this and you are.....

Not to mention, WE TRAINED many Muslims in foreign militaries, IE: Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan......

And yes actually we have many Muslims serving in the US military, your post just proves how ignorant you are...

Keep on shacking that angry stick tho, im sure someone will bite on it

You never did address my point to you about the muslims in this thread that arent offended by this......what do you have to say to them?

edit on 8/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The poster said that were not an ISIS supporter, yet called for murder of two innocents that hurt no one.
Remember how the Muslims called for the murder of artists that dared to draw a likeness of Muhammad ?
That was long before ISIS existed. They aren't fooling anyone that has any real morality.

Religion of peace.... My butt.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join