It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nope.

It is easier to be very insecure about one's religion and Chop. Off. People's. Heads.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
a reply to: Connman

You do not win muslims over against ISIS by insulting them in the worst possible manner.

Stupid whores.

Your light upon light just got very black with the way you expressed murderous intent.

Are you trying to win the rest of us over to your faith?

Probably not, because I surely would not be convinced by someone who wants to murder some young girls over something like this.

edit on 6Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:23:03 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

They just insulted 1,7 billion people! By God, I am not an ISIS supporter but if I could, I would kill them on the spot.
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Kill them on the spot huh?

Sure sound a lot like someone who would support ISIS......

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well its a work out, so I suppose from a purely physical standpoint it is healthier... for some people...

Seriously though? For all the ranting and raving about this comic strip, and that image, and this statement, and that document, that comes out of some people, it is reasonable to assume that the people who shout the loudest have the least respect for, and faith in God.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

you know its funny because I have a really really strong faith......

But its my opinion that if someone says or does something against my faith that offends me, really, IMHO its between them and their creator for that judgement to take place.......

its not up to me to try and retaliate, what good does that do?

The poster up top wanted to have them killed.....that sounds A LOT like ISIS to me, and he says he doesnt support them.......ok well so is that just a "moderates" view? If so then I would say Islam is in trouble and seriously needs to deal with that problem.......

To that end, if someone burns a bible or breaks a cross or any of that jazz, its really not my problem......

I personally have more respect then that, but hey thats just me......

So im in agreement with you, those that protest the loudest usually arent as strong individually in their chosen faiths, whatever that is

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I agree my perpetually inebriated friend.

If one had a truly secure relationship with one's religion acts like what you mentioned would roll off your back like water off a duck.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I agree my perpetually inebriated friend.

If one had a truly secure relationship with one's religion acts like what you mentioned would roll off your back like water off a duck.

I agree, having a secure relationship with one's religion means you are strong enough in your faith to withstand something like these girls did without wanting to harm them or do anything drastic.

When people of my faith say, how can you read that book
(whatever book they think is Satanic/or witchcraft/or defames my religion)
I always answer, It is my opinion that one must know and understand and examine viewpoints different from your own in order to strengthen your own convictions. It is the weak minded who can not tolerate opposition.

I do however, draw the line at when someone wants to kill other people when they disagree with their faith, or do something offensive to their faith. At that point my tolerance stops cold. My tolerance stops cold at the doorstep of ISIS and everyone who wants to kill other people for expressing opinions, views, or political statements.

In my eyes sHuRuLuNi is equal to the Islamic State IS for calling for the killing of these girls over a picture and over what he considers an insult to his faith.

edit on 6Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:45:30 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My faith is something I take very seriously as well MBTM.

However, my God needs no protection from the deeds of mortal beings, his honour cannot be tarnished, no matter if crosses are broken, Bibles burned, or the name of God cursed a thousand times a day by a full half the world. Protecting him, standing for his honour, is as surplus to requirement as a ballistic vest is to a mountain.

Not one mortal person has the power or the place, to offer protection to He who created space, time, the planet on which we live, and everything on it. Our words and deeds have no power over him, and so all the insults that can be leveled at him, from any place or person, are meaningless. I agree that PEOPLE need protecting, and a great many people need protecting RIGHT NOW! There are people dying all over the place, because someone got their place in the order of things seriously wrong, and has been duped into behaving as if their shedding the blood of mere mortals will placate their God.

It is narcissism of the most gargantuan proportions, for any human being, or group thereof, to make themselves defenders of any faith. You defend the faithful, and let the faith and God himself, defend what lies outside your own remit. That is how I understand the universe I have been placed in, how I understand my role. I am a minnow. A minnow cannot defend the ocean from a group of tiger sharks, and is not expected to either!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: DarknStormy

But I thought we were supposed to support the 'real' Muslims that voice their opposition to ISIS?

How the hell have you actually supported real Muslims apart from behind a keyboard? Do you actually believe that the photo is supporting Muslims?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Not a leaf falls without His knowledge

Not a person dies without His knowledge

And the knowledge of the person who called for the killing, and the person who performed the killing, and God is not merciful to those who kill over opinions, viewpoints, expressions of thought, even distasteful expressions of thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I don't claim to have supported ANY Muslims.

My point goes to people that saybthat I should and then prove to be hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So because someone disagrees with this photo they are Hypocrites? Do you know how many Muslims themselves would disagree with this photo and not because they are behind ISIS either? A good majority of them so how is this supporting the innocent Muslims?
edit on 27-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

So because someone disagrees with this photo they are Hypocrites? Do you know how many Muslims themselves would disagree with this photo? A good majority of them so how is this supporting the innocent Muslims?

How does this offend Muslims that dont support ISIS?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because there is something called Morality amongst Muslims, something the Western world doesn't have and obviously doesn't know much about.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

A good majority of them so how is this supporting the innocent Muslims?

Lots of Muslim hypocrites eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Morality.
I need a lecture from a Muslim about how slicing the face of a girl, cutting off her external genitalia or burning her face with acid is moral. I haven't had one for a week or so.

We won't get into the slicing off of infidels heads yet....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A good majority of them so how is this supporting the innocent Muslims?

Lots of Muslim hypocrites eh?

Think about it a bit harder... I know it doesn't apply to degenerates in the West but some people still have morals and standards they live by.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because there is something called Morality amongst Muslims, something the Western world doesn't have and obviously doesn't know much about.

So because I choose not to be offended I have no morals?

Who are you to judge who has morals or not based on YOUR opinion of whats offensive?

I think its disgusting, but im not offended.......

Its cute that you blanket all of the Western world , while excluding the "muslim" world.....

Some very broad brushes there.......

There are a few muslims on this particular thread that are not offended and understand the meaning behind it.....

.......hmmm your statement treads pretty close to the "Morality" police......

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Morality.
I need a lecture from a Muslim about how slicing the face of a girl, cutting off her external genitalia or burning her face with acid is moral. I haven't had one for a week or so.

We won't get into the slicing off of infidels heads yet....

Yep, same when it comes to Christians and Mass Genocide even though it isn't a fundamental teaching of Christianity..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

There is something called morality amongst many peoples, more than you would think, and more of it in the places you would least expect, than in the places you would most expect to find it.

I think the issue here, is that morality as it is understood in the minds of many, is a tiered system, with life and it's upholding and protecting, as being more important than any and all other considerations, which happens to be something I agree with, even when I am beset by incandescent rage (usually bought on by the failure of governments and organisations to uphold that very value).

It does not matter what faith one holds, if ones actions show that one has anything other than the preservation of life and liberty at the top of ones moral ziggurat, then one should expect to be scorned by others.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join