It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Clue’ in mysterious 1973 Adelaide Oval abduction case of Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

A “CLUE” in the 41-year-old Adelaide Oval abduction mystery has been sent for independent testing as a team of private sleuths move to finalise their investigation and name the man they suspect killed Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon.

news source

‘Clue’ in mysterious 1973 Adelaide Oval abduction case of Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon

This is an update from 2 days ago.

Arthur Brown was the previous suspect. He was/is a bad man with long history of doing bad things....

edit on CDT05uWed, 27 Aug 2014 05:59:22 -05005922am238 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Adelaide is such a #ed up place to live sometimes. It must be all of the fluoride in our water or something.
It's good to see these old cases are finally getting somewhere though, I wonder if it was connected to "the family".

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

It's good to see these old cases are finally getting somewhere though, I wonder if it was connected to "the family".

The real question is who are The Family connected too.

There have been some very high level connections made, so high that they will never be investigated, or at least, not until the people involved are dead and buried.

P

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Big Country Towns ...

Everyone knows something juicy !

Flag for the thread !

edit on 27-8-2014 by Timely because: Flag acknowledgement.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Clue my ass...they will solve this just as fast as they figure out Helen Brach's case.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer this is an australian case....many cold cases have been solved, hopefully this will be added to the list.

there is a list of other unsolved old cases at that link...all very interesting

edit on 27-8-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

oh, well, then the actually may solve it. If this was a British or American case, I stand by my previous comments as we all know how well that Jon Beney Ramsey case went.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

it is sad that some cases are not solved until the person responsible had died.

strange circumstances surrounding Arthur Browns death... it was not published in the newspaper etc.

How is it possible that a runaway from Qld ends up in SA?

Arthur Brown lived in Qld...Townsville.

This investigation is not easy for the victims.

edit on CDT01uThu, 28 Aug 2014 01:56:16 -05005616am239 by Thurisaz because: grammar

edit on CDT02uThu, 28 Aug 2014 02:49:37 -05004937am239 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

'the family' are a religious cult. The majority of the victims supported the religious cult... no choice. Bit like Stockholm Syndrome, but far worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Adelaide is such a #ed up place to live sometimes. It must be all of the fluoride in our water or something.

Don't feel bad, or at least alone. The whole worldis a @###cked up place to live right now, and has been for quite some time…And it is good to see the truth come to light, but sometimes it's hard to absorb. Does anything ever change, I wonder?

Our situation and environment seems so controlled, at times…..Why is it things like this can't be stopped, and other things, as well, like human trafficking, for instance….
tetra50

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
ugh human trafficking is my biggest hate. It is a problem that my eyes were opened to only a few years ago, and I am still amazed at how rife the problem is worldwide and even here in Australia. Humans haven't progressed to much apart from technology.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It is true. Slavery never really ended.
The problem could be solved. People enjoy having power over one another, I'm afraid. It's that simple. Some live to and enjoy hurting others, a step beyond what I say above. Otherwise, the technology could have and would have been used to solve the problem long ago.
tet

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

'the family' are a religious cult. The majority of the victims supported the religious cult... no choice. Bit like Stockholm Syndrome, but far worse.

Unfortunately, I have some experience with the Stockholm Syndrome. It is very painful and confusing. How can you be relating to and sympathtetic with and even feel love for the one who won't let you free, who even hurts you?

As I said, painful and confusing.
tetra

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Just wow. I'm reading the wiki on Brown Thurisaz linked. Unbelieveable he got away with all of this. They have him linked to the disappearance of so many….
tet

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

there isn't much else online about Brown.

He raped and murdered the Mackay Sisters... arrested and then the court case is dropped due to his ill health.

That to me equates to corruption.

How the hell is it possible for that scumbag to have the court case dropped?

incredible... still shaking my head over it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The Church.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Two ex Premiers that I know of.

And yes, the church, somehow having a place on the 'extended' Cabinet.

It goes very deep.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We aren't talking about the same "family" that the Manson crowd ran with, are we?a reply to: Thurisaz

new topics

top topics

join