It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone and thank you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I came across ATS when I did some research on the ICReach leak and browsed the web.
I'm a capitalist-turned-realist who worked for a subcontractor (EDAQS) that offered its services to governments and entities such as the one that runs ICReach

One day I quit because I couldn't stay there and offering my knowledge to something that hides the truth. I'm not saying my old company is bad, actually they are probably much better than what they know but they just are the slaves of the system and forced to act as they do. You are owned by system once you put your foot into the door.
I was part of that group who made fun of conspiracies and their supporters. Today I see it form the other side and I will do everything to bring to the foreground these systems that HELP governments to foresee the world! I'm talking about artificial intelligence. If we were able to offer these systems to the people, most of the problems we have in the world today, would vanish!
Artificial intelligence can save the world. You may laugh at my words now but I'm damn serious. My mission is not to disclose here sensitive information but to convince my old company to go another way than what they are going now.

I'm curious what comes next on the ICReach and the other disclosures that show the truth behind the curtain.

all the best ---

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: truthmaker
Welcome.
Your thread sounds very interesting.
I read a book saying we need artificial intelligence to get us off World,in fact we need to create computers that are far more intelligent than us and are basically self aware.

So obviously these systems are being used to predict human nature and how to create and manipulate situations to control and enslave the masses rather than freeing them.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hi and welcome.

I'd like to read more about this AI Business, if and when you want to share more.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thank you.
I would really love to share more about the AI business and I will soon. I am sure that this is the future and I wish that the right persons do the right decisions for the right purpose.
I have worked on systems which I would like to see in the hands of us - the people, and not the governments and multinational groups.
My personal goal is to convince a handful of people from the evil side to do the right steps. .

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Welcome, and enjoy the monkey house. You can make your own threads once you have twenty posts (on this or other threads). The fulfillment of any new tech will eventually assist humankind and the world's environment, imnho, and your insider knowledge combined with an interest in convincing others to use the tech that you know about in a constructive manner can only benefit and inch-forward that assistance.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Thank you. I will contribute interesting knowledge and documents regarding this matter. Unfortunately I am not sure how long it will take to get 20 replies.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Welcome to the site!!

Hope you enjoy all the forums and looking forward to your thoughts.

top topics

join