It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I did a look up and down the forum and found nothing about this, so if i missed somthing mods please remove this.

This is a new Tom Clancy game about a post apocalyptic world where a military band try to save whats left.

The graphics and game play are just phenomenal, its a bit half-life ish but wow it looks extremly impressive.

Its out on PS4, xbox and a little later on PC too, probably through steam.

Holy crap you have to see how good this game looks and plays.

edit on b4949413 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

edit on b4949449 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I'm an elitist gamer that can't wait to try this on my PC. CAN'T WAIT...MUST FIND SOMETHING TO DO!!
I like the new consoles but I think they are lacking power something fierce.

Also got 'The Crew' Beta yesterday and i'm loving it. Ubi has like always, impressed.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've been watching this. It's TPS, and I can't learn how to do FPS to save myself. I find it incredibly disorienting to not see my feet ... I spent an entire hour trying to just do one jump in an FPS once and said, "eff it!" and gave up. But this ... I also like that it's co-op. It means I might be able to con my husband into playing with me. He's not into PvP so much, but he'll play co-op with me. I've been working on him with ME3 co-op, just the two of us.

No, I'm not very good, but I need to challenge that standard MMOs just don't provide for me anymore.

We're also seriously looking at The Crew. Our son in mesmerized by anything having to do with cars and racing, so we could play it with him still awake and even make a car for him to "drive" (crash more like). And again, we can work together which is what the two of us really like.

join