It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine-Year Old in Uzi Gun Lesson Accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have no agenda , I'm British so I don't have any real opinion on the right to bear arms but this story I find shocking.

A nine year-old girl out for a gun lesson at a shooting range with her parents was given an Uzi to shoot by her instructor , the recoil from the high powered weapon caused here to lose control of the weapon , her instructor 39 year old Charles Vacca was shot in the head and died shortly after.

My sympathy goes out to all involved but how can it be right to put such a gun in the hands of a child ? , I understand giving the child a gun lesson but an Uzi ?
As a result a family is left grieving and a child is no doubt left psychologically scarred.

A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered automatic weapon. The instructor was giving the girl a lesson at a shooting range in Arizona when the recoil from the first shot caused her to lose control of the Uzi
www.bbc.co.uk...

Surely there is no place for these weapons of war in a civilized country , a gun I can understand as it's part of your heritage but assault rifles ?

edit on 27-8-2014 by gortex because: Spell

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I would fairly blame the idiotic parents as the result of this as for my opinion on the gun rights i wonder how would the American forefathers and leaders whom created the constitution would see today's America. Surely that is not what they had in mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Surely there is no place for these weapons of war in a civilized country , a gun I can understand as it's part of your heritage but assault rifles ?

The Germans gave up their guns once.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: gortex

The Germans gave up their guns once.

Wow, that Poe was a fast one. How astonishing. Oh, wait....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Briles1207

Spotted yours a couple of mins ago

Mods alerted.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207
There is already a thread on this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the existing thread above. Thank you. Closed.

top topics

join