It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of the Land = Yes for You! But not for us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
In Britain we are taught that the law applies equally to everyone. If you were a suspect you were interviewed and if they thought you had done it, you were then charged and arrested.

Today without most knowing it, our law of the land has changed. So much as a whisper to the police and the individual is arrested before even questioning. That means dna taken, finger prints the lot and an uncomplimentary entry on their CRB report.

But it doesn't apply to people like Cliff Richards who was yes, interviewed prior to arrest over a very serious crime but not ultimately arrested initially. Its one law for the so-called elite, if Cliff gets that kind of elation today, but its quite another law for ordinary and one might include untitled people. A good friend of mine has had his life detroyed by being arrested for something he had never done. It was throw out of court but its on his CRB report he was arrested. It makes me very angry when the law is so easily manipulated by the rich and we are all expected to accept it.

I think this is just another symptom of a very big problem bubbling away within the heart of British society as we are all getting sick of the corruption of the wealthy and the huge gap between them and the ordinary public. I wonder how long this kettle will boil before it blows?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Not just a problem in Britain, but the entire world. If you have money, the rules don't apply to you.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ItzShadyT

I'm wondering how much longer we are all going to accept this two tier service for which we pay? It seems the police knew about rotherham and did precious little till now just as they also knew about Cliff/Kitty.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Its not like you can stop the Police from sampling your DNA or taking your fingerprints. You can try but when 6 or 7 of the totalitarian sobs hold you down and do it for you, most lightly snapping a couple of fingers in the process if my experience is anything to go by, you dont have much hope. You also get a Police Assault charge in addition for non participation!

So even if you are completely innocent when you enter Police custody any kind of protest or non compliance with there methods will ensure you are indeed guilty before you depart there company!

edit on 27-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
if your in the inner circle you are above the law to some extent yes, a knighthood comes with certain advantages over peasants

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I was banned from entering the police station administrative building, for being charged with possession (3 grams of weed upon my return from Amsterdam, I left it in my pocket)...was later acquitted by the judge.

Yet...a man was drunk driving...hit a car...tried to runaway...and tried to bribe a police officer that had stopped him, and pulled strings to get the officer fired the next day...is at this very moment...a Mayor of the capital of Croatia, Zagreb.

So yes...one law for you and me...the other law for the elite.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

When you're part of the rich and elite, everyone knows dirt on everyone else and there is a "favor" system. "You don't arrest me for drugs/drunk driving/etc, I don't tell what I know about you" They know if one goes down, he'll take the rest with him. If you're one of the Elite with a capital E, you may just be silenced. Permanently.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

My agro is how much longer we are going to put up with this state of affairs. We are slowly little by little loosing our middle class because of the wages/salary freeze. I hope that perhaps UKIP might take up this issue now they are in the running.

A further note of how unbelievable the law and our police are getting, is that they are saying that for anyone to view any video of a supposed beheading by ISIS etc, is committing an act of terrorism as they are watching terrorists. Apparently anyone looking at these videos runs this risk according to the police, so suddenly they are becoming the Censor of what we may watch? Beggars the question of the tv showing the death of the soldier in London near his barracks.

How will the law of this country get back the respect and trust ordinary people use to have for it and those who uphold it? The gap bgets wider all the time.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Its them and us, there is not much middle class left never mind middle ground anymore.

One would think we would have "Them" licked considering our superior numbers but then again they do like to play there little psyops that keep us all divided and hence controllable!

edit on 27-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join