It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game - UFO Cards Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It's an Occult synthesis toward worship of the Cosmic (ufo) Masters..
See www.aetherius.org... ...

..Although there are many of the nwos inter-planetary occult societies involved such as The Aetherius Society, Share-International, Lucistrust (the Hierarchy), A.M.O.R.C, The Eckankar Society, The Summit Lighthouse, Grail Message, Nation of Islam, Vatican etc...

The aim is an 'occult synthesis' -- The synthesis of new "esoteric science with consciousness" to produce a new reality. Lucis Trust and other societies say a lot about the new "planetary energies", "the mystery of divine electricity" and their use. Its the new reality you see being pushed in the New Age Movement with its evolution into godhood stuff, and is preparing the way for these beings manifest physically on earth as 'gods' -- eg. 'Church of Middle America' or coma card.

The endtime spiritual heavenly invasion (as in the days of Noah) is warned about in the Bible..

"For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”— yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist." 1 Corinthians 8:5,6

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12

"..worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water." Revelation 14:7 etc..

(Lady at Stonehenge) A grid of ancient sites is to be revived that will form a planetary grid in which folk will believe they are evolving. The revived ancient mysteries (earth magic) however, are to be CAPSTONED by the cosmic forces you see people like Foster Gamble and Benjamin Creme are introducing.
ie. It won't ultimately be about worshiping 'at' Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, some 2012 Mayan Pyramid -- but about worshiping the ufo Cosmic Forces introducing, upholding and sustaining these energies, powers, initiations behind the new system of worship.

Thanks for watcing, a detailed version is available but currently missing its final part, 3.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
PS.. Alex Jones is just a gatekeeper so the nwo can present guests like Paul Hellyer, Foster Gamble, David Icke, Jorndanus Maximus etc to introduce the esoteric sciences as the new "Ttuth".. Sacred Geometry, Ancient Sites etc..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eastendkid

The religion of the ufonauts is a kind of magic based on psychic power and new age concepts. very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So much confusion in the data that is out there today, however I do not know anyone that can deny that energy exists.

All it takes is the knowing that when you walk into a room where 2 people have been fighting, you can sense it in the air.

Personally any type of savior mentality, be it religious based or UFO based is giving your own power away, from my own perspective any time in my life I have allowed someone to "save me" I have ended up in a huge mess.

Maybe the agenda is to convince people to jump ship from Jesus being their savior to UFO's being their savior.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eastendkid

The new age of worship will be the inner God,the God within.
The kingdom of Heaven lies within.

I believe a time is coming in human evolution when all will be transparent.
We have been deceived for a long time of our true potential and so because of this the Elites manipulate and corral us into whatever insidious agenda they want us to follow.

The masters of deception lead us down false paths to worship false idols.
God is looking for companions not supplicants.
Our own puppet masters worship false idols that are fashioned out of darkness.
The Elite expect us to worship at their alter as they are of an authoritarian mindset and have Esoteric knowledge they do not wish to share with the rest of us.

The true history of humanity has not been revealed.
If we truly found out what happened to humanity in antiquity then many things may well begin to unravel and we may have a different way to look at life.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eastendkid

It's an Occult synthesis toward worship of the Cosmic (ufo) Masters..
See www.aetherius.org... ...

..Although there are many of the nwos inter-planetary occult societies involved such as The Aetherius Society, Share-International, Lucistrust (the Hierarchy), A.M.O.R.C, The Eckankar Society, The Summit Lighthouse, Grail Message, Nation of Islam, Vatican etc...

Since when is the NOI apart of a interplanetary occult society? Please provide PRROF.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

You didn't watch the video... 2011 Farrakhan tells of his abduction and ufo saviors .. Google it..

OP , I personally try to view all things through scripture.. the forces struck a note with me .. Daniel getting an interpretation of a vision is told about the final world leader..

I'm going off memory here..

He'll worship a foreign (alien?) god , a god your father's knew not . A god of forces .

Hmm, maybe.. idk, I do know as we get closer things become clearer..

top topics

join