It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wahoo! I got a new owner (girlfriend)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Congrats.... best of luck and best of times with her

Is she worth $2.35 raw chemical value?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes sir over in Shartlesville 2 weekends ago. You familiar with it then lol that was my first one the girl made me go and I had a blast, the best part is the mutton races I laughed my ass off.

Yes, I have been there.
Never camped there but I had been there for the rodeo and a concert. The concert was apparently not that memorable, I can't remember who it was. It was something psychedelic though.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Gave you a S&F just for the title

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eyemin
Congrats.... best of luck and best of times with her

Is she worth $2.35 raw chemical value?

Probably some where in that range
ill post a link in the other thread when I'm on my computer and not on my mobile that will calculate how much you are worth in chemical value estimated by height and weight

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks... i was wondering if you just spit balled a number on my thread earlier lol

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Such things are always great to hear. I wish you all the best, and a bright and happy future. When you said "It feels real" that was it.. seriously, I guess you just know how happy you are, and how right this feels for you.

Just be you, never ever be anything different. If its really right, she will love you no matter what!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Hey good for you Brotherman. And what in this day and age with all these relationship problems, your likely gonna need it. But you know how it goes, if there are more ups then downs, then shes a keeper.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join