It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wahoo! I got a new owner (girlfriend)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Been seeing this girl for awhile, we have done some rad stuff together for example we went to Vermont for dinner stayed for 3 days on a whim ( with my broken leg) at one of my dads new establishments followed up by a rodeo in Pennsylvania and camping. We met at a party one of my good friends and neighbor hosted his wife is actually the sister of the girl that has recently claimed ownership of me. It is awesome lol she basically said your mine b1tch we have been seeing each other for a few months now and finally made it a steady thing, I was hoping she would say something and I wasn't going to ask cause her sister is married to one of my good friends. WAHOO! She is a pretty sexy hair dresser effin score guys!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Sweet! Love is awesome isn't it. Good for you and good luck with the relationship.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well congrats! ...sounds like you like her a lot. Be true to her and to you, and all will be good!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Congrats bro. as i used to say in high school "up top!"

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey thanks bros, I just think it is rad I broke my leg awhile ago and felt invalid. I met this lady before that and all, and its a funny story she told me to get her number from her sister. Her sis thought I was goofing her and never gave me her number until about a week after I broke my leg. When she (my lady) asked her sis why I never called, her sis just gave her my number and called me and its been a ride ever since. LOL she said her sis said she didn't know she was into the scruffy welder types =D
edit on 26-8-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ladies love the roughnecks

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

I think the marine corps thing and the tattoo stuff kind of sold it but couldn't say for sure but do know that I am pretty glad shes into me like that to bro. Thanks for the support! I havent had a legit relationship for quite some time was never into it after my fiancee left me during iraqi freedom but this kind of happened and feels great bro had to share it with others.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
good luck, I dont often see "ownership" and "possession" work out well in relationships.
hope it evolves into something more for you (:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well there ya go a regular GI Joe. Dont mention it man, Im happy for you.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
good luck, I dont often see "ownership" and "possession" work out well in relationships.
hope it evolves into something more for you (:

I just put that in there for flair (new owner) =D but thanks for the support bro she really don't own me however wants to possess me a lot these days. Shes been super rad for awhile with me, apparently big step for me being home from bullsh1t like Iraq lost my last relationship with a chick and that was in 09 so this is my first official relationship since then and i'm comfortable with it and don't feel like its a sham feels real bro.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm happy for you Brotherman! Really.

Everybody needs somebody and as corny as that sounds... It's true.

Sometimes things do happen fast and work out awesomely. Most will say it isn't so, but I can tell you that it does. I knew my husband for 3 months before we married. That was over 17 years ago. Now I'm not saying go marry her, I am only saying do what is right for you. People give all kinds of advice to not move too fast, don't fall in love, etc. they aren't you or her... Do you and you'll be fine.

I certainly hope it keeps going well for you. From what I have seen here.... She's definitely in for a fun ride!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yesh Mum! =D

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Very happy for you both. A question for you. ...., does she knows that you are an. ATS member?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Congratulations .. good to see things working out for you .. may you both have a long and happy future together ..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

pics or id didn't happen! totally joking mate...congrats hope it goes well.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Congratulations!

a rodeo in Pennsylvania and camping.

Mountain Springs?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Run Forrest, run!

Er... I mean...

“For love is a celestial harmony
Of likely hearts compos'd of stars' concent,
Which join together in sweet sympathy,
To work each other's joy and true content,
Which they have harbour'd since their first descent
Out of their heavenly bowers, where they did see
And know each other here belov'd to be.”

Edmund Spenser

edit on 8/27/2014 by Klassified because: reword

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes sir over in Shartlesville 2 weekends ago. You familiar with it then lol that was my first one the girl made me go and I had a blast, the best part is the mutton races I laughed my ass off.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Does she know I'm an ATS member? Of course not =D got to wait a little bit to let her know all that she may change her mind and think I'm weird

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes sir over in Shartlesville 2 weekends ago. You familiar with it then lol that was my first one the girl made me go and I had a blast, the best part is the mutton races I laughed my ass off.

Dave Martin's Bullride Mania.

I know it all too well.
Been working with/for Dave for over ten years now.
hella good guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join