It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS: Episode 0 - A little about the show, Obama, Sheriff Joe, and more...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I know, and I'm a tough little cookie. Don't mind being made fun of once in a while. But stop being mean! Some people could get easily offended.

I hope it doesn't get too special that it needs it's own website away from here.
This is my social life!
Like to keep it all in one place!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I also liked it , don't hold back be punchy and keep it short, Production was good, careful of giving away the 98% , once you go their not much tension left for 99 100 .. if every clip gets 99-100 it gets boring.

Was pleasantly surprised with quality and presenter, Good luck in the future!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I like it because it's simple! All this bullsh!t has my head spinning and apparently I need someone, like you, to say what I'm thinking.

A little levity goes a long way with me! Keep it up, I'll be watching.

I can barely muster up a conversation about all the NLBS going on cuz I just want to cuss and punch something/someone.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!
edit on 2450x6724America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

a reply to: MissBeck

We're calling BS on all of mainstream media in this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh my! I'd better put a couple more rolls of tin foil on my shopping list! Gonna need more hats!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The only thing we ever claim to be is human. While we absolutely seek consistency in enforcing the TAC we will fall short because we (the staff) are only human. To brag about being perfect is to lie. But to the point here, the "consistency" you want is irrelevant, it doesn't exist, and we never said it would...

RE ATS: When you're taking on the biggest, best funded, crooked organizations on the planet (the MSM in case you were wondering), and all you have is web advertising you do what you have to do (ATS must adhere to the realities of web ads). Especially when you're also trying to get your members thoughts, ideas, and discussions the biggest audience you can and only have the already mentioned web ads to pay for it all.

Re Our other projects:
The other projects are out of our personal pockets, we can do whatever we want until we go broke.

So, try to avoid confusing what we can allow on ATS with what our other media projects do, ATS must live on for the members so we can't allow whatever we want, we can't afford it out of our pockets.

That doesn't mean we can't do what we believe in with our self funded projects and promote them here.

edit on 8-27-2014 by Springer because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Just so you know Springer, I think its a great addition to the already impressive collection of facets of this site, this new NLBS show.

I welcome its no nonsense attitude toward the issues, and its being cleared for airing from the ATS platform.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yup. Our script for tomorrow's show holds no punches… in fact, the gloves are on!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
profanity...dirty words...
are only emphatic Punctuation Points....

Shizen .... is that a word for immediate removal?

then I say schlecht to that
edit on th31140918276127392014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It's a little known fact that I often swear like an angry drunken sailor in real life.

I treat the appropriate F-bombs and related words as treasured adjectives that convey an emotional commitment to what I'm saying.

In a show like this, the honestly expressed feelings portrayed by "dirty words" are a window into true feelings and portray a genuine passionate sentiment.

Gratuitous swearing -- that's just sloppy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

For many years I have been a part of this site, both as a lurker and a member, but as much as there is great information to be gleamed from ATS, as there is MSM, it has a similar level of BS to any one of the countless sources of news often cited by members. Since the site was grown and T&Cs relaxed, the level of critical thinking amongst members has dropped drastically. I would like you to go back to ATS's core principle of denying ignorance by encouraging members to evaluate the news for themselves and not encourage 'battle' against main stream media. There is greatness in both MSM and ATS – just gotta know where to look and filter accordingly.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

One factor that you have to take into account, IMO, is the overall impact. One guy dying is tragic, but something that could lead to many dying, and/or the loss of major rights is a disaster.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I agree. My wife never swears...so when she does let that one little one escape, I know ..KNOW.. she is upset. If something like swearing is used too often it loses it's effect, loses meaning, loses emphasis.

Less is more.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

Larry,

First off thanks for the response.

Second (and this is the meaningful part), we (ATS' owners and staff) are a very small collection of folks who thought we could make something "big and important" out of a User Generated Content "conspiracy theory" website, we've done OK, but, it hasn't done enough to stem the tide of utter horseshat that we thought it could way back in 2003 when we started this in earnest.

So, what are people who really want to move the majority of world's population from the MSM B.S. feed mentality to a critical thinking and logical review of REALITY (on a nearly zero budget) supposed to do?

Get SCRAPPY.

That's the best we can come up with, if you have something better we're all ears (or eyes in this case)...

edit on 8-27-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Maybe one day we will wake up to a world where the corrupt politicians and bankers are brought down, the illuminati are defrocked, aliens have made first contact and ATS can support a project that gets no whinging and moaning and "do it my way' comments.

'Till then, I raise a glass to your persistence and patience.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank You Ma'am. It is sincerely hoped for and very much anticipated.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I can see the corruption ending in politics. I can see the banking system being brought down. I can see the rich old guy Illuminati. All being pantsed, by bored younger Illuminati members, because they got sick of the taste of babies and having to prop up Justin Biebers music career. I can see the aliens landing, and giving us holo-decks. And everyone on earth unlimited coupons to Bee-Boo-Beeps all you can eat intergalactic rib shack. But that last one. I am not so sure of. Pigs flying on magic broom sticks, sure. Hell freezing over, sure. A segment of the ATS membership not complaining. That right there. Is the most outrageous conspiracy theory. I have ever heard.

edit on 27-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I have an honest question and will understand if you don't/can't/won't answer it. I have not been here nearly as long as many of the members here, but this is my home (for lack of a better word). This is the only forum I participate in for many reasons.

Anyone reading this can feel free to tell me I need a hobby, I'm kissing ass, get a life, or any other helpful suggestion when I say that I love this place and want to see it succeed if for no other reason than for my own enjoyment. I have developed friendships here and learned many things that I would have never heard about otherwise. I have had my mind changed, been knocked off my horse, had other members help me back on, etc. Why wouldn't I want to see ATS continue to be a success?

So after all of that my question is simply... Have you guys ever thought about going to a donation system?? I don't mean a flat fee for anyone who wants to be a member. I mean something that the members here can donate to see fewer ads, or have several color customizations for paying members. Something like that. That way anyone that wanted to be a member and read/contribute for free could continue to do so in the same way they do now (nothing taken away) and those that could and want to donate would get a few extra features for board customizations extra emoticons or something similar.

I'm not a business woman or a programmer so I am not sure any of that is even possible, but (as I always tell my daughter) it never hurts to ask. I know that I am not the only one that would be willing to donate to help ATS continue to grow and expand. There are many here that feel the way I do about ATS and would be glad to support something that means something to them.

Just a thought. Maybe not a good one... I don't know.

edit on 8/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Okay,

Now I know what I want to say.

It's known that there are two good ways to break a system: you can over-feed it til it pops, or you can starve it to death.

If it might be your intention, Oh NLBS, to monkey-wrench the "MSM" by becoming a bull#-aggregator? Well, I certainly can't give you any # about that.

Otherwise, I am fairly certain that I also am not of the intended demographic for this program, because otherwise all I would have to add is: get a haircut, shave, jeans and black t-shirt only and learn to swear effectively; your "fire-for-effect" technique is lousy.

Have fun.

edit on 27-8-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I enjoyed it , got a few laughs and giggles. Keep em coming ! Subscribed on youtube BTW.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join