It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura...A Hero is Lost.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Jesse...I'm calling you out!

I have followed you for many years. In fact I have always appreciated your stance and what I believed was your stand against TPTB. You were a beacon for many in the Dark

What happened?

I was truly excited when you came aboard the ATS train and was looking forward to a lot of info that we were missing that perhaps you had. I was looking to great Discussions, arguments, fact finding missions etc. But what happened?

A few words, a viD and a link to your own site with what we already know?. Every single post is the same.

If you took the time to engage the members in conversations...ok. But what happens? You post and run waiting for us to jump to your site to view your videos. We also know that you are not even writing your own posts. it's very clear...shame on you!

You can be a beacon of truth with your position but you are just Doing the exact same as many other alternative sources...hit and run. See what sticks and reap the benefit of popularity. I read your threads in the hope of finding substance but...I find repetitive info and verbiage that we here at ATS have already covered in Depth. Are you just feeding off our work to make your bank?

DAMN JESSE...

One of my last heroes is selling me out. You were supposed to be a leader...

Peace

edit on 26-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I respect him like most others. But he is an entertainer. And I have to admit, he does a fantastic job.

No hard feelings at all Mr. Ventura, I'd still proudly shake your hand and feel grateful.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
First you don't like gnomes and now you don't like Jesse
, perhaps something's is not going very well in your life?

Leave the poor man alone he may have Parkinson's, at least thats what ats reached me today...

I'm messing around as I'm confident this will get 404 soon, I hope things will get better for you as being all bitter in a gnomes thread is sad

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
First you don't like gnomes and now you don't like Jesse
, perhaps something's is not going very well in your life?

Leave the poor man alone he may have Parkinson's, at least thats what ats reached me today...

I'm messing around as I'm confident this will get 404 soon, I hope things will get better for you as being all bitter in a gnomes thread is sad

Gnomes vs Jesse...

That's a ring match I want to see. lol

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was a little let down myself when during the AMA event here at ATS he said he did his show CT purely for entertainment. I spent a lot of time thinking that he was truly looking for the truth and that he may possibly get closer to it than anyone else because he was "in the system" himself.

I understand Jesse is an entertainer and he has a job to do. Hell, we all have to eat and if we can do that and a little more then we are indeed fortunate. I suppose the fault lies with me for assuming it was more than entertainment.

I like Jesse and mean no disrespect at all. Just stating an opinion and one that I am not alone in at that. I am not sure if anything he puts out now is for anything other than entertainment so that's all that I can take it as at this point. It's all well and good if entertainment is what he intends to do, there nothing wrong with that. I just really wish that he didn't sell it as him trying to do something that he clearly isn't in the process. It's a bit shady IMO.

I know how you feel.
edit on 8/26/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I respect him like most others. But he is an entertainer. And I have to admit, he does a fantastic job.

No hard feelings at all Mr. Ventura, I'd still proudly shake your hand and feel grateful.

I wasn't looking at him as an entertainer. My mistake I guess.

We have enough entertainers on ATS.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Too many gnomes tricked me. Never got over the one who took my watch

No worries, jude. He brings up good points and interesting discussions. Much more relevant than a lot of other entertainers.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I have to agree.
Anyone with a following who's truly for the people will be removed, he hasn't been.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would venture
to guess that Mr. Ventura has more to do with his life than post here as much as we would like for him to. The guy was a Navy Seal, a pro wrestler, a movie star, a conspiracy show host, and a state governor. That's not the personality profile of a guy that spends a lot of time in front of a keyboard.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
That's not the personality profile of a guy that spends a lot of time in front of a keyboard.

We are all busy.

If he wants to reach us...take the time.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would venture to guess that Mr. Ventura has more to do with his life than post here as much as we would like for him to.

Maybe but I'll admit during the AMA I was excited to see Jesse joining us. Now I feel we may just be a sounding board for him and his OTG. I don't even know who's really posting those threads but I believe it's his crew. Don't like the feeling of being exploited I guess which is why I seldom respond to them.

That said anytime Jesse wants to weigh in on topics that are posted I'd like to see his opinions as I truly respect the guy. Seems like though most of the video stuff from OTG has been covered heavily at ATS already. All he and his crew need to do is read some threads (and maybe weigh in on the subject.)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
That's not the personality profile of a guy that spends a lot of time in front of a keyboard.

We are all busy.

If he wants to reach us...take the time.

Peace

I suppose.

But if I were The Governing Body ( I've got to copyright that!), I'd be thinking to myself:

"You know, I've done more with my life than most people dream. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. I'm going to spend the rest of my life enjoying myself."

My full time job would be to find beautiful beaches, great margaritas, and girls in bikinis. Internet access would not be an issue.

Somehow, I feel happier just thinking about it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And the people said, "Amen." Once Jesse stated that he did "Conspiracy Theory" as just another paying gig, I never returned to his AMA. Once I cheered Mr. Ventura, now I yawn. Truth be told, he wasn't, apparently, exactly a Navy Seal, either, but more of a frogman. Still cool, but certainly not "hot."

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
And the people said, "Amen." Once Jesse stated that he did "Conspiracy Theory" as just another paying gig, I never returned to his AMA. Once I cheered Mr. Ventura, now I yawn. Truth be told, he wasn't, apparently, exactly a Navy Seal, either, but more of a frogman. Still cool, but certainly not "hot."

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that and felt that way immediately. It was an automatic turn off. I have nothing against him earning as much as he can doing just about anything he can, but to dupe so many into thinking that you were trying to do something good "for the people" then turn around some time later and call it pure entertainment is just not... Kosher... Or something. It was almost like he was saying "Suckers!!"

Not a good taste in my mouth at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When someone vanishes and does not lead or push for people anymore, it's usually because they're wrapped up in their own personal drama....it makes them too busy to focus on the true cause they should be doing....just my opinion....basically, he's been too absorbed with court, lawsuits and his stupid hurt pride to give a damn....no offense Jude , but your seeing it too or you wouldn't have called him out.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Exactly.

Might as well have pee wee herman here as well.

We take ATS seriously...why are we not taken seriously by ATS?

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

You know what?? This thread gives me more than a little pride in being a sustained member of this site.

I don't care what your thoughts are of the Governor (though I understand), what you said about US matters. We are one heckuva diverse bunch. We love to hate on each other's differences of opinion. But we remain ... and we contribute.

Thanks. S&F

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All you read and Wear or see and Hear on TV Is a product Begging for your Fatass dirty Dollar So ...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 26-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You all wanted him to be something he never claimed to be, he's an entertainer not the next Ron Paul.

This isn't the only alternative culture venue he plays at, seen his post trial victory interview on that Alex whatshisname show.

His recent trial how "they" went after him should be gold around here without him having to hold your hands daily.

The alternative culture is like the horse that can be led to water but can't make it drink.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join