It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavily Armed 'Men In Green' Enter East Ukrainian Villages

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Link to the nondisclosure agreement please.

Also Soviet Law does not apply inside Ukraine. The Russian rebels using it are doing nothing but showing what Ukrainians have to look forward to should they be reoccupied by Russia.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ukraine says detained Russian soldiers were on 'special mission'

KIEV (Reuters) - Ukraine said on Tuesday its forces had captured a group of Russian paratroopers who had crossed into Ukrainian territory on a "special mission" - but Moscow said they had ended up there by mistake.

The Ukrainian military meanwhile reported pro-Russian separatist forces were shelling the town of Novoazovsk and Russian military hardware was building up over the border.

Earlier, the security services released video footage purporting to show testimonies from Russian paratroopers detained by Ukrainian government forces while fighting alongside pro-Moscow rebels in Ukraine.

The videos, the strongest evidence yet to back up Kiev's claims of Russian involvement in the conflict, and the intensified fighting in the east overshadowed a meeting between Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Russia's Vladimir Putin in the Belarussian capital Minsk.

Russia denies giving military help to the separatist rebellion in eastern Ukraine.

A Russian defense ministry source, quoted by RIA Novosti, said the servicemen had strayed into Ukrainian territory by mistake during border patrol.

Ukraine rejected this. "It wasn't a mistake, but a special mission they were carrying out," military spokesman Andriy Lysenko said in a briefing. "(Russia’s) reaction was simple – the paratroopers got lost like Little Red Riding Hood in the forest," he said later.

In footage posted on Kiev's Anti-Terrorist Operation Facebook page, one of the detained soldiers, who identified himself as Ivan Milchakov, listed his personal details, including the name of the paratroop regiment he said is based in the Russian town of Kostroma.

"I did not see where we crossed the border. They just told us we were going on a 70-kilometre (45 mile) march over three days," he said.

"Everything is different here, not like they show it on television. We've come as cannon fodder," he said in the video.

Another man in the footage, who gave his name as Sergeant Aleksei Generalov, said: "Stop sending in our boys. Why? This is not our war. And if we weren't here, none of this would have happened. They would have sorted things out with the government themselves."

click link for remainder of article..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Link to the nondisclosure agreement please.

Also Soviet Law does not apply inside Ukraine. The Russian rebels using it are doing nothing but showing what Ukrainians have to look forward to should they be reoccupied by Russia.

nsnbc.me...
investmentwatchblog.com...
twitter.com...
www.dailypaul.com...

Take your pick, there's plenty more links

Surely for the people it's better than being shelled by Kiev, which is what's happening right now. Maybe you should also contemplate this, how far would the western backed Kiev government go beyond killing their own people?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Damn Ruskies, I've been hearing reports like this for about a month now from a twitter user in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow defensive a little. I did not blame the deaths on Ukraine artillery, simply said 2000 were dead. None of those deaths were good in my eyes. Why would you suggest such a thing?

As far as executing looters I was referring to the trial documents you posted from another thread (CFR I believe) showing that the executions where done under a law from Stalin but the persons executed were listed as looters. You posted it so go back and look.

IO find it sad that you will excuse the killing of a person for trying to survive yet don't support pro Russian rebels being executed for looting from civilians like they have been.

Your excuses are sickening.

As I said I was referencing your data from an earlier post that's all. You have no idea of my opinion of separatist looting because I've never talked about it. You should quit making things up. Or maybe in your mind you really believe them I don't know.

I do know you are ill mannered, insulting and attack anyone you believe disagrees with you. Ultimately your loss. Carry on there MacArthur I forgot how brilliant you believe yourself to be.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

All from the same source / linked back to the same source.

anything that is not propaganda from globalresearch.ca?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

You are the one who ignored the comment about 2k people being killed with the insinuation from the poster that its all Ukraine's fault. I merely pointed out your inconsistent attitude when it comes to blaming Ukraine while ignoring pro Russian / Russian actions.

The source I posted about summary executions have nothing to do with looting, and if you actually read it you would know this. So maybe you should go back and read it before making claims that are not contained in the article.

I am not being defensive.. Just tired of people on your side of the fence refusing to read posts and sources and then making claims that are blatantly false.

You guys claim you want the truth yet all we see is anything but from you guys. Just like this thread.. Instead of reading and researching the first posts are nothing but people slamming the thread, and me, for posting it. No sooner do it get more confirmation then the tone shifts once again from pro Russians.

It tells me you guys are not interested in the truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Reported By Reuters and huffingtonpost the same Reuters which reported that Ukraine the whole Russian convoy aid.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I couldn't agree more with what you stated.

I do know you are ill mannered, insulting and attack anyone you believe disagrees with you.

Pretty much will avoid any posted sources trying to disprove his POV on the matter which i find that rather laughable. At the same time he keeps posting sources from western news outlets.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cerbium
Damn Ruskies, I've been hearing reports like this for about a month now from a twitter user in Ukraine.
Ah yes twitter user i am quite sure his from Ukraine. And quite possibly Pro EU to.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

So now social media is a good place for the truth?

Or is it just a good place when it is anti West?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

All from the same source / linked back to the same source.

anything that is not propaganda from globalresearch.ca?

Actually you're incorrect, the story broke via NSNBC and also RT, but of course someone of your standing won't believe anything they say. Keep a firm grip on those one-sided believes of yours if you must but at least get facts right.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah yes twitter user i am quite sure his from Ukraine. And quite possibly Pro EU to.

But wait, it seems it is good enough for those who support the pro Russian side, but when it goes against the pro Russian side it's crap.

I love the hypocrisy we are seeing here.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Its hard to tell with the smell from the MH17 shootdown by pro Russian / Russians.

You know there is zero proof that pro-Russian separatists or Russians shot the plan down right? If there is definitive proof I'd love to see it (really.) Maybe those ATC recordings..?? Nope confiscated by Kiev Secret Service. How about that black box data..?? Nope locked down under "non-disclosure" agreements. Guess they simply don't want the info getting out to the public. Might show who really shot that plane down.

Those looters who were shot got what was required in a war zone IMO. Regardless of the year the law was made.

Just saying.

Indeed so far both western countries whom had backed the newly fascist government have failed to provide evidence pro-Russian separatists or Russians shot the plan down.

Since it was Ukraine's secret service that confiscated ATC recordings why haven't they released them yet Xcathdra? thats no lie it was reported.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

But wait, it seems it is good enough for those who support the pro Russian side, but when it goes against the pro Russian side it's crap.

I love the hypocrisy we are seeing here.

Since it was your beloved America/NATO that Ruined why should the World even anyone here support America/EU on the Ukrankian matter? the way they are skipping over to the Ukrankian issue sure feels that the Americans are trying to distracted themselves of the problems you Americans have created elsewhere and your now trying to recreate new and bigger problems by dragging Russia into an War.

but when it goes against the pro Russian side it's crap.
Hows that Liberated Libya/afghanistan doing again? and also the reason its crap its pretty much simple i am surprised you haven't researched it yet on why its crap.

Thats what i had done.

According to you. [America are still the good guys]

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Whatever the case - I do not know why you are making such a damn big deal about it. Everybody else has moved on from the Ukraine. Every major country has their playgrounds - get over it.

Agreed ...

And why should Putin invade Ukraine with 10 men?

Now, when Russia flies their Big Bear over Kiev and bombs it to bits, and uses airstrikes to inhialate their military. Followed by heavily armed troops, hundreds of tanks and lots of chemical and biological agents. Followed by silos opening and bells in the US and EU sounding off, warning of an imminent Russian Nuclear strike. Just the Russians saying "back of, or die" to the west.

Well, then I'd say they were invading Ukraine ...

Until then ... it's just a game. A lot of paranoid people, that haven't grown out of the McCarthy era ... still brainwashed.

edit on 27/8/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Putin be trollin'

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Finally. Thank YOU

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A red herring beloved by conspiracy theorists. Can you provide an example of the raw data from a black box ever being released to the public? Just like autopsy reports, it requires a certain skill set to understand them which the general public lacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

RT is as pro Russian as they come

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join