It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trapped within yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
have you ever felt a prisoner within yourself, that your mind, and sometimes your very soul is a prisoner to the body and brain you have been born with?

Don't particularly want to elaborate right now, as always a trip to the Pdoc didn't help today, and as always i feel worse after than before.

just curious if anyone else feels like a prisoner within themselves?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Everyday, I feel like a prisoner everyday.

Always felt this way.

What am I to do?

No trust for the Docs.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ProspectPhilosopher

Oh i trust my Pdoc, i just don't tell he much of anything...because I am unable to..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think at some point most of us feel trapped by our body.

My mind is still 35 and my mind thinks my body is still 21 and smokin hot.

I feel betrayed daily by the reality of being an old lady with a body that won't drop a pound no matter how hard I exercise or how little I eat, and so could be rolled through my house (ok, a little exaggeration)

But a body is such a solitary place to be stuck, and it won't behave for the vast majority of us, and seems to go its own way regardless of what the real us wants it to do.

The older you get the more of a reality this becomes.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walkingsenseless
have you ever felt a prisoner within yourself, that your mind, and sometimes your very soul is a prisoner to the body and brain you have been born with?

Don't particularly want to elaborate right now, as always a trip to the Pdoc didn't help today, and as always i feel worse after than before.

just curious if anyone else feels like a prisoner within themselves?

You may think you are a prisoner but I think of myself more as a "willing resident".

We all live through the filters that make up our flesh, blood, and brains but we also came here for something. Nobody you meet behaves or looks exactly as they truly are and that includes yourself. You have handicaps and limits placed upon yourself to see the world a specific way and to help others do the same.

Imagine if humanity only played one sport, like baseball, and never came up with any other games. We would be great at hitting crap with sticks but we wouldn't ever learn to tackle people or hit crap with things that aren't sticks. We would get bored.

You are one iteration of yourself in a long line of you. You may feel trapped and imprisoned but, believe me, somebody somewhere, needs you to be exactly who and what you are, filters and all.

Oh, and whatever "disorder" your pdoc says you have, keep in mind there are no such thing as disorders, only "orders". I've got some "orders" myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walkingsenseless

a prisoner within themselves?

Can you elaborate; pain/doesn't belong/out of time/fear?

Since a 'near death' experience I feel like I don't belong/phase out/couldn't adapt ie everything seem kinda 'fake' like a bad movie. But sometime when I take time to silence everything some things from nature roll me over like a freight train bringing joy and even tears.

No, definitively not alone and never will be

oh and Cuervo is on the sweet spot

edit on 2014 8 26 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I personally feel we could experience every single aspect of existence if we could find a way to go beyond the limits of our physical bodies and even beyond our perceptions and very thoughts.

Maybe one day we'll be this hive mind that's somehow able to feel every sensation without dying. Super technology allows you to fly through the sun and somehow it just feels like warm milk because you don't need to breathe or have a biological body so many boundaries are overcome.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I found it helps if you can realize that this is an experience that we need to learn. I have no idea why, but that didn't matter to me. I started looking at life like a bored child in a classroom stares at a clock... "minutes tick like seasons"-cake .Just waiting for the bell to ring and for me to be released in to a freer space...when that just made things worse i changed my attitude and began seeing life like a kid in recess begging for the clock to stop... Everyday i now look forward to what new experience I will learn to help guide me on my way.

I hope you can find your way... stay strong

Of course ATS helps with a few smiles here and there... we got you.
edit on E14America/Chicago08588 by Eyemin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Take a walk into the quiet woods and lay your hands on an old tree and talk to it. feel the energy flowing through your body. The outside of the tree has a lot of voltage on it, but just a tiny amount of amps. The frequency can make you calm: unless of course the red ants get up your pantlegs or a spider crawls on your hand. Beware of woodpeckers coming too close or a squirrel dropping acorns on you too. And then there could be a bee hive up there.

Maybe you should try meditating at home instead. It will save you money on gas and salve for the poison oak rash.

The one that makes you a prisoner in your body is you. Your regrets and guilts can make you a prisoner. Your feeling of inferiority or your feeling of being defective sure doesn't help. We have set high standards on ourselves. If we don't meet these standards we feel bad.

edit on 26-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yes OP. I have felt that the biological machines I am temporary using is not very sophisticated and that I could probably use better hardware for sensing and collecting data and have the ability to consciously analyze the data.

I have noticed that the skin and sensing of the body can be improved so you can feel different levels of energy flows thru your body by meditation and want to be able to track the energy flows in real time to be able to understand how it works in the body.

Also I want 100% tracking of the information in the brain since I am pretty sure the human body comes with inbuilt wireless communication that most people are able to ignore by pushing down the information unconsciously. The reason I want the information is that I want to be able to track information and block information with firewall between my consciousness and all other human consciousness.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

I feel like this thread has some potential, posting so I can follow up on it later.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

Really don't feel like elaborating today; was rather a rough day in the world of my mind/head. Wanted to come here and tell you all that i have read all your comments and appreciate the feed back.

Hoping tomorrow i will be able to sit down and elaborate more on my post. I know i haven't said much; thats the whole problem, i don't talk. find it hard even on ate where I'm not going to be judged. Just not a talker i suppose.

Anyhow, will elaborate on this post tomorrow.

top topics

join