It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashes Of Convenience - MH-17 Startling report show Jet downed with Bullets!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

I just wish they would care more about civilian deaths in the name of profit.

"I’d rather live like # then to pay for shadow conflicts"-Greydon Square
Thanks mindseye 1609 for that find.

I agree with you fulling on that

Keep going with the fun threads

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It's not the direct role in the downing I mean, that was left to the Ukrainians.

I mean, the US claimed it had satellite images (or some other solid data) showing separatist responsibility.

The would definitely be watching that area considering their siding with Kiev (or controlling) for separatist movements.

They said they could trace the trajectory, so they would know the Ukrainians shot it down and still blame Russia and use it to further persecute Russia.

It's a false flag, and I assume Americans were on board? So if people can see the US knew and lied for their own interests that would show many the proof they need - that governments lie and kill to keep a monopoly on power and momentum in their agenda.

Many can't get past this point and as such, won't look at the evidence for 9/11 .

edit on 26-8-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus

It's not the direct role in the downing I mean, that was left to the Ukrainians.

I mean, the US claimed it had satellite images (or some other solid data) showing separatist responsibility.

The would definitely be watching that area considering their siding with Kiev (or controlling) for separatist movements.

They said they could trace the trajectory, so they would know the Ukrainians shot it down and still blame Russia and use it to further persecute Russia.

It's a false flag, and I assume Americans were on board? So if people can see the US knew and lied for their own interests that would show many the proof they need - that governments lie and kill to keep a monopoly on power and momentum in their agenda.

Of course, for me this is probably the most plausible theory, however proving it is a whole different matter. The media silence on MH-17 is interesting and I await what more breaks on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My last reply for now, but for those who can't watch the video -

The Causes of the MH17 Crash are “Classified”. Ukraine, Netherlands, Australia, Belgium Signed a “Non-disclosure Agreement”

On August 8, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium signed a non-disclosure agreement pertaining to data obtained during the investigation into the causes of the crash of Malaysian Airlines MH17

. In the framework of the 4-country agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information on the progress and results of the investigation of the disaster will remain classified.

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko. In his words, the results of the investigation will be published once completed only if a consensus agreement of all parties that have signed the agreement prevails.

Source

Now if this doesn't say coverup I don't know what does - I thought they all wanted to show us how Putin was responsible so we could build more toys and take more lives to protect ourselves!?!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Did you miss the "standard Russian gun"? The 30mm canon is the standard gun armament for Russian aircraft, including Ukrainian.

And the point of going to a smaller caliber is.... You aren't going to fake missile damage with a gun.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'm still waiting for someone to explain how a 30mm shell, which is the standard Russian gun, leaves little tiny holes.

and i'm still waiting for someone to explain how there are no photos of a contrail left by BUK missile, which should be visible for minutes after the launch.

or so i've heard at least.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

They know who done it, and with no more accusations flying towards Russia, I don't think it was them. Interesting to note that the Non-disclosure Agreement isn't plastered over the MSM either, so how inconvenient can the truth be?

Can't admit it was Kiev forces because if there's re-elections, I don't think voters would go for the mass murderers

edit on 26-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You may well be right, he did cover that picture - he pointed out many say it resembles bullet holes (a few in a vertical row I think) and the OSCE report says jo evidence of missile strike.

Possibly though the investigators didn't know how the missile works - I know some explode in proximity to the target blowing shrapnel towards the target.

I was under the impression that it caused major damage though, but I don't know for sure - the video made it seem very convincing for me because if a missile was launched - it should have been detected , if it was from the surface it should be able to be traced back to its origin.

But since the USA claims to have this evidence, refuses to release it - and the Russians have released evidence, but not managed to pin down a source (with evidence) - it seemed to make sense to me.

It is still a false flag anyway you look at it, and we need to fight for the truth for the victims - for a true investigation andnanrelease of the withheld information.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is the craft being independently , impartially investigated?

No it is not, and we have little to go on in the ways of wreckage to inspect it's trying to use all of the data to make theory.

I concede it might not have been a cannon, but those things are changeable it's not much of a job in light of the scale of the event and its consequences.

The point is, it was most definitely the Ukrainians who killed those people - and the US government were happy to use those dead people to further their goals against Russia.

We can't keep letting them get away with this.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

They knew who done it all along.

And they don't need to accuse Russia anymore as they achieved plenty, and now to much evidence plays against them - so they won't give it anymore publicity than essential to finalise the lie.

We will have more and more events like these, they have kicked it up a notch - X 3 actually , from the Middle east to probing Russia and the Asia Pacific "Pivot".

Things are going to get ugly all based on lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking a Ukranian jet shot it down. That's because the USA isn't giving any evidence out to back their claims. Also, it seems like we are not being shown the reports of the investigation, and even if we were shown the reports, chances are that they are fake. I have read a lot of garbage on this, mostly created by the Ukraine and Europe and the US government with no evidence to back it, not even the testimony of one person who witnessed anything.

Something really stinks about this. I doubt if we will ever know the truth unless whoever shot it down comes forth. That guy is probably dead already, or will be dead shortly if the ones in charge think they could be a threat in the future.

Gee, I could write movie scripts.
edit on 26-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
James Corbett is legit.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing this! James Corbett definitely seems to be on top of his journalism game!

As far as this goes, it has been clear from the start based off of the simple notion of who benefits that the shooting of MH-17 was done by Ukraine. Not trying to say that it was independently done, I am sure it was orchestrated as any of the other notorious false flag events are, that of the intel community.

Given how many different angles TPTB are attempting to control to further their agenda, I find it to be quite inspiring indeed that they have been consistently flopping as of late. From the chemical weapons farse in Syrai, to this plane in Ukraine, everything they are trying to do is failing for the whole world to see.

I mean the media silence in and of itself is all the proof you need to know that the evidence that they have gotten since the tragedy occurred points the blame squarely at the feet of those in Kiev (EU/NATO)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know exactly what you mean, and what's it going to take for people to start getting arrested, tried and (hopefully) imprisoned.

I have long said (mainly to the missus) that the Internet is a whooping immense wild card which has exposed their actions for what they are.

Like James Corbett said himself - For the first time in history we can analyse and expose the propaganda quicker than they can make it.

We need to seize this small window of opportunity to change, ourselves and the world before they take away the tools that give us the opportunity ,

For good.

On that note, everyone should subscribe to the Corbettreport on youtube and check out www.corbettreport.com as he uploads regularly, always quality, broaching many subjects - and offering solutions.

For example, the Internet control/abolishment possibility could be circumvented through wireless mesh networking.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, the type of missile used doesn't actually hit the plane, but rather detonates near it, spraying shrapnel into the body of the plane and effectively tearing it apart. That seems to be in line with the investigators finding shrapnel like damage on the downed plane.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hmm, so just so I understand..

They strip out a su-25, enough for it to exceed not only it's maximum ceiling, but also its maximum speed to intercept mh-17, modify it's gun from a 30mm to some smaller caliber gun without affecting aerodynamics and this is the "convenient" and "easy" option?

Sounds like an awful lot of effort to pretend it was shot down by an anti-aircraft missile when the claimed missile is known to be used in the area, is capable of shooting down mh-17 with zero modifications and leaves similar damage to what's seen on mh-17.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
My last reply for now, but for those who can't watch the video -

The Causes of the MH17 Crash are “Classified”. Ukraine, Netherlands, Australia, Belgium Signed a “Non-disclosure Agreement”

On August 8, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium signed a non-disclosure agreement pertaining to data obtained during the investigation into the causes of the crash of Malaysian Airlines MH17

. In the framework of the 4-country agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information on the progress and results of the investigation of the disaster will remain classified.

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko. In his words, the results of the investigation will be published once completed only if a consensus agreement of all parties that have signed the agreement prevails.

Source

Now if this doesn't say coverup I don't know what does - I thought they all wanted to show us how Putin was responsible so we could build more toys and take more lives to protect ourselves!?!

pffff...a non disclosure agreement. Makes me sick hearing those words.

So what's the rationale behind these kinds of agreements ?

F*** victims, f*** people, f*** justice, f*** everybody...."if we find something....and it paints the not so pretty picture about us...than we wont tell you about it". You know there will be a consensus not to disclose. It's like looking at a crystal bowl and seeing the future.

What gives these pricks the right to withold information from the public...about a public event ??

We give them the right...by being disgusting complacent slaves. "We" make me sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Did you miss the "standard Russian gun"? The 30mm canon is the standard gun armament for Russian aircraft, including Ukrainian.

that is of course going on the assumption it was a Russian or Ukrainian aircraft. the aircraft used seems to be speculation based on what aircraft is available to the Ukraine/Russian forces, than any actual identification of the aircraft in question. in fact the only real info we have gotten was a military type jet. can we really rule out another aircraft from another country? the west/NATO countries seem to have a big stake in this conflict. that gives far more aircraft/armament types available. even Israel seems to have profited from this incident, so you can toss them and their aircraft into the ring as well. don't forget to think of things like experimental, black project (how long was the SR-71 blackbird in use before it was acknowledged for example), test platform aircraft (aircraft, often old models used as test beds for new equipment), or just switching out the guns to a smaller caliber if needed, or even a shotgun type round. even if we don't know about something it does not mean it does not exist.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how a 30mm shell, which is the standard Russian gun, leaves little tiny holes.

No offense to the mod still waiting for pro western and Pro NATO types including to provide some actual evidence that it was an Putin missile.

So far no actual evidence has being posted.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how a 30mm shell

Wasn't that claim started by the Candyman government in Kiev?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

edit on 8/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join