It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashes Of Convenience - MH-17 Startling report show Jet downed with Bullets!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is a 60 something minute long presentation by James Corbett from www.corbettreport.com displaying all of the available evidence on the case of the admittedly shot down airliner.

I have always found James Corbett to be among the very best reporters on the subjects we know are important.

The video in my opinion, proves that MH-17 was shot down intentionally by a Ukrainian pilot, using his cannon as apposed to any missile at all.

The accident investigators (friendly to the west) concluded that their was no evidence a missile had hit the airliner, and even alluded to "shrapnel like" holes in two places in the fuselage - and that the plane had experienced rapid decompression before the terrible crash.

I believe that this case could prove beyond any doubt that - Ukraine, The Netherlands, The USA, and possibly many more countries conspired to commit this affront to humanity, consider how soon the US and her allies pushed responsibility on Putin and the events preceding the crash IE the western backed revolution in Ukraine -

But the US has stated explicitly that - 1. They were 100% sure that the separatists had shot the plane down.

And - 2. That they were in possession of images or data that detected a missile launch, and could even plot the trajectory.

Well it looks like another lie.

- Does anyone else find it slightly more disturbing that it was shot down with cannon fire as apposed to a SAM or even an air to air missile fired from the Ukrainian jet?

I mean I understand that the Americans claimed they detected a missile launch and could plot the trajectory but refused to release the data.

On the other hand the Russians released their data , and showed the Ukrainian jet closing on the airliner - If the fighter had used a missile , I assume the Russians would also be able to detect missile launches and probably then have proof of the Ukrainian guilt.

But using the cannon would ensure that no proof from radar or satellite imagery could be collected, this is why the Ukrainian pilot had to use bullets.

Please watch the video for a presentation of the evidence, or go to Corbettreport.com to read more about the case. Edit* Also available on podcast from the site.

Thankyou for your attention - I am off to bed it's late, will check back tomorrow - just so you don't think I am rude

edit on 26-8-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: I needed to edit!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wonder if the jet was able to avoid the airliners radar. If it wasn't able to remain undetected wouldn't the airliner have called it in. Maybe we should also look at the transcripts.

Also wasn't there some time that no investigators were allowed to the crash scene? I am certain though that the honest, misunderstood rebels wouldn't have tampered with evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Saw this yesterday. Great post and it should get a lot of attention. Corbett does fantastic work and after a long time of being skeptical of "people speaking truth", I trust this guy.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I find it odd that no one is talking about this airliner being shot down anymore in world circles. It speaks volumes about what they found. And that would be that they can't make the data match the accusations.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

The transcripts are being withheld and to be honest, the rebels have got the moral high ground in this whole messy conflict for the simple fact the west instigated this, and many of those rebels are just normal people forced to choose between persecution and domination by western financial interests and fighting for their way of life.

You forget, in pretty much every country the NATO forces have faced an insurgency - the vast majority have been made up from normal local people inspired to fight because of the destruction wrought on their homes and families.

You seem pretty apathetic.

That's one of the biggest causes of conflict today, apathy.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All the proof needed is in the black boxes and other equipment recovered which was sent to the UK and we have not heard a word about still....hmmm wonder why?

We will never hear anything more about MH17. Not from MSM. Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Thanks for your comment friend, Corbett is the only one I can say has been totally professional and consistent over the years and he is finally getting the attention he deserves.

You won't find any bullsh*t with him for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I totally agree, and if it wasn't for the evidence and the motives that point alone would raise flags for me.

Just like 9/11 the public will ask akward questions to politicians. ...........................

And then get dragged out the room screaming "don't tase me bro!"

We have seen it before - They don't talk about their crimes after the evidence has been released,

and they never investigate themselves.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

As I look at members of our military they seem to be people too.... but sense America and friends are are all evil bastards walking around cutting off heads they can't be trusted... ooo wait

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Did I say Americans were not people?

Don't get my words twisted - we are ALL being exploited here.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Does Corbett explain the many sharpnel-like punctures in the left side of the cockpit as was pictured for all of us to see early on? They didn't look like bullet holes to me but sharpnel punctures.

I know nothing about fighter-to-target engagements, but I think it unlikely that a fighter would approach from about a 90-degree angle horizontal to the front end of the target. Some of the punctures reportedly went entirely through the cockpit and exited out the right side of it. That evidence indicates the supposed fighter's position when it opened fire, if it was a fighter.

So given the apparent sharpnel punctures, their pathway across the cockpit and the apparent angle from where they must have been fired, I'll dismiss that claim until there is better evidence and go with the rocket theory. Exactly who's rocket, I cannot guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The words you use, or maybe it's the way I read it, but it seems that you think it is near impossible for Western countries to be honest. That the only that slithers out the mouth of western leaders are lies and manipulations.
Is peace ever considered a cover up?

Don't get me wrong I am sure we have be lied too in the past, and that it will continue to happen. However, not everything is a lie.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to explain how a 30mm shell, which is the standard Russian gun, leaves little tiny holes.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes you're right that's exactly how I feel, but I have seen many many examples over the years.

And the main problem is money influencing politics, it's not like it takes a genius to see it.

Money, Power , Control.

It's the leaders I don't trust as you say, not just the western leaders either.

But the people I love - I just wish they would care more about civilian deaths in the name of profit.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'm still waiting for someone to explain how a 30mm shell, which is the standard Russian gun, leaves little tiny holes.

Obviously they were stealth 30mm, designed to leave holes the same size as small arms fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I appreciate your point, but as you know these machines are fairly easily reconfigured given the resources required.

And as this would have been planned well in advance, they just may have well done that.

Also the Russians only presumed it was a su-25 , could it not have been a different jet with an alternative cannon?

Please check out this report on the OSCE investigation Global research

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Occam's razor...
If you are not kidding about the whole

Obviously they were stealth 30mm, designed to leave holes the same size as small arms fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well if it is small arms fire that doesn't say the separatists shot it down does it?

At worst they shot it on the ground, for all we know to be fair - fighting could have been going on around the wreckage which caused small arms bullet holes.

But the OSCE found no evidence of a missile strike, and the evidence all points to the Ukrainians whichever way you slice it.

In turn meaning the US knew and played a complacent role at best in the murder of 298 civilians.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I believe that this case could prove beyond any doubt that - Ukraine, The Netherlands, The USA, and possibly many more countries conspired to commit this affront to humanity, consider how soon the US and her allies pushed responsibility on Putin and the events preceding the crash IE the western backed revolution in Ukraine

Your first line is a bold statement indeed but personally I find it doubtful, while the paragraph as a whole is indeed accurate, the U.S. did throw a whole bunch of hollow accusations at Russia and it seems as though the Wests intentions was just to get Russia out of the Ukraine permanently, I highly doubt the mentioned countries played a direct role in the downing.

I do however, strongly believe that Kiev may have played a direct role.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Bloody Occams razor alert, there is always one!

It feels good on the Whole!

Of course he was kidding, he was taking a sly swipe at us who know the government's of the world are more than capable of this atrocity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join