It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People Respond to Police Brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Today, Off the Grid goes #onthegrid at a protest in Los Angeles. I also talk Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for office, and take on some of your questions and comments.

So what exactly will it take to get a 7'3 UCLA graduate to run for public office? After reading Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Time Mag Op Ed piece, I'm ready to cast my vote for this former LA Laker. Check out this clip about Kareem's article.

You can find my take on your #AskJesse questions and comments in the full episode available on Ora TV. Thanks to ATS users Subtruth and Kruphix for your opposing view points, which I spoke to in the episode. Keep the questions and comments coming, and always remember to challenge your leaders and stay vigilant!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dear Jesse,

I'm sorry but are you FKN Kidding?

I used to admire you but it seems that you will pick any topic for gain and this one???...Reaching at best.

Sorry but I've tried to hold on and give you the benefit of Doubt but I have lost all respect.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Jesse,all you do is come and pick brains,which is complimentary but quite presumptious cnsidering you do not come back to chat and offer feedback on those same threads.

Maybe if you engaged some of us who do take out time to tune in here,you would generate yourself even more new perspectives.

Everyone is busy Jesse,give a little more if you can ,some of us would love to go head to head with you once in a while.

You cant just Poke the Pony and then disappear.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Since it's fairly evident that the militarization of the Police force is not all of a sudden going to be demilitarized....even if the general public was to offer gumdrops and lollipops, the only other option is to fight fire with fire.

That's why the US Government wants Joe publics guns.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Since it's fairly evident that the militarization of the Police force is not all of a sudden going to be demilitarized....even if the general public was to offer gumdrops and lollipops, the only other option is to fight fire with fire.

That's why the US Government wants Joe publics guns.

It is all part of their Glorious Globalist Utopia where The Banksters and Multinational Corporations will rule the world with the Government in Proxy. Everyone needs to be disarmed and compliant.

There would never be a world government because of the differing ideologies and beliefs so a good way to get around that is via backdoor with Multinational Corporations and Central Banks, backed by a Global Police Force.

I believe that is the New World Order.

Politicians could have put a stop to it a long time ago if they wanted to in defense of the nation and its economy if they were truly acting in the best interest of the nation.

Instead, they did the opposite and promoted outsourcing and off shoring by even handing out tax breaks for these corporations to leave.

edit on 26-8-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why aren't you posting the full episodes here?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

$$$

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Why is it all I can ever see is a big white square where the vid should be?
I dont want a plugin so could you post them to a youtube channel?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Why is it all I can ever see is a big white square where the vid should be?
I dont want a plugin so could you post them to a youtube channel?

I would imagine that he doesn't post them to youtube because people would go to youtube instead of his website. Probably not an accident if I had to guess.

Click money?? I don't know.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a serious question: is this not an attempt to use ATS for marketing purposes if he doesn't post full episodes or come back to engage the viewers?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
a serious question: is this not an attempt to use ATS for marketing purposes if he doesn't post full episodes or come back to engage the viewers?

the serious answer is a yes...as others have put it $$$

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm, Looks to me like ATS has a tick that needs to be pulled. I am no longer seeing the mutual benefit. That is not to say that I wasn't still trying to see it.

~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

join