It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of hte unintended consequences of political correctness--human trafficking.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

I also can't stop thinking about none of those "men" look like more than punks. It seems they had to prey on children because adults wouldn't put up with it.

That leads me to wonder if there wasn't bribes involved. That would explain why the one issue is what's being focused on. I'm only guessing but, of there were bribes involved people would be doing more than resigning.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The enablers should all go to jail and the perpretators should all be sent back to their home country if not native, and if they may face persecution in that event, good riddance.

If I was in charge I would probably end them publicly by death by a thousand cuts, that would send a real message.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are creating a strawman with this phrase

Why don't we see the opposite if PC is such a cause of widespread suppression of these sorts of crimes against children

This article isn't saying that this is a widespread problem just that the fear of being labeled racists caused this abuse to go unreported. Nowhere does it suggest that this is a problem endemic to society as a whole. We are just talking about this Asian community in the UK.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, as you can see from my profile, I'm right in the middle of this sickening situation. It beggars belief that paedophile gangs have been aided and abetted by the authorities in the town where I live for more than a decade! My brain can hardly compute that fact!

There are so many unsavoury aspects to all this, mainly those poor kids! How DARE police and council officials turn a blind eye to this? Worried about being called racists? BALLS. The law is the law, and knowing right from wrong is surely the most basic judgement we can make?

Especially scandalous, for me, is Shaun Wrights refusal to stand down. The arrogance of the man beggars belief as he claims to be the "best man for the job". He even justified his part in failing to act on the reports that were given to him years ago about this by saying "I wasn't police commissioner then". No Shaun, you only the HEAD OF CHILDRENS SERVICES AT THE COUNCIL!
I've seen calls on here on another thread for him to be sacked, the truth of the matter is he can't be, under the governments new police commissioner role he is unsackable and can only be removed by losing the next election, even if sent to prison for under 2 years. Who the hell approved that?

It got even worse for me personally as an EDL tosspot tried to give me a leaflet outside the Police Station as I left the football on Saturday (our stadium is right across the road). Their fake concern for these kids as they try to hijack this issue to promote their own racist agenda is also sickening and I told the guy that there is no question to which the EDL are the answer. I am not prepared to take up against one lot of sick perverted wankers by joining up with another lot of the same. Two wrongs don't make a right. The simpleton seemed genuinely bemused by this and started bleating that being anti EDL must make me pro child abuse, and THAT attitude is exactly why this bunch of idiots should be shunned by anyone with a brain cell. The trouble is, what IS the answer to these outrages, because the longer we go without one, the more support the knuckledraggers will garner, I fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join