It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazy, hazy and crazy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm a rather strange Norwegian guy at 27 with a lot of strange birthmarks and scars. For instance I have the constallation Orion in birthmarks on my thighs and upper body that corelate perfectly with all the stars in the constallation, the Orion nebulae is represented by my navel. When I was born, Orion stood straight south. I also have a perfect pentagon on each of my arms (even at the exact same place) and a cross on one of my wrists.

When I drink too much I can get really crazy. For instance I ran across the wedding table in my sister's wedding after I had drunk a bottle of Cognac dry (and I smashed God knows how many glasses over my shoulder while doing so). And once, Lemmy of M�torhead gave me a Coca-Cola paper cup measuring 0.8 litres filled with ice and Jack Daniel's. I emptied the glass within seconds, and I went off like a rocket. I really love brown liquer, but it makes me really mad. The day after, their guitar tech. guy asked one of the girls in our crew if he could come up to our camp. She said "yes, of course you may", but then he added: "Is the crazy blonde guy there???" - "Well... Yes?" - "OK, I think I'll just stick around here then..." Obviously he didn't like my drinking habits... At least that was what I was told when I came out of prison the day after... I don't remember much clearly until late into the night when this really big guy started pushing me around making jokes about my newly aquired Fanta haircut. I went right into his throat and scares the sh*t out of him. Luckily for him (and me of course) his girlfriend showed up and she managed to stop us before there was a serious fight. I, however, was so angry I crossed the street and destroyed an aluminium gate with my bare hands and feet. When I was satisfied I turned around and all the noise had made virtually every copper in town and a bunch of spectators flock around me like flies on a turd. One of the policemen stepped forward and said: "I think it's best you come with us". And I replied: "It wasn't me" to great amusement for the crowd. That night alone cost me about 800$ and a night in jail together with three armed robbers.

Well, enough about that. I DO other things than drinking and fighting too. I love to play music: I've played drums since I was a little kid, first in a school band, later in a larger orchestra. When I was seventeen I recorded my first album with a hardcore funk band called Red Cloud after the great, wise Sioux chief known for his words: "The white man made us many promices. More than I can remember. But he only kept one: He promised to take our land, and he took it". And a couple of years back I realized that I had quite a good voice, so I am trying to start as a vocalist and guitarist in a new band we're planning to start up. Most of my friends play in bands. Appart from music there is of course design and advertising. I have no relevant education, but I've been working in several great internationally reknown ad-agencies, like Bates and Saatchi & Saatchi here in Norway, but suddenly one day I crashed down because of a really creepy discovery I made that changed my whole life, and I have used the last couple of years learning how to walk again so to speek.

But the most obvious thing with me, that you'll realize pretty quick when you read any of my posts, is my #1 hobby: The Bible and other holy scriptures, prophecy, mystics and Jesus. I might not be the best Christian around, but I love my King and those scriptures more than anything in the world. Many would call me a hypocrite, even a devil or a demon, but I try not to think about that too much. I have enough trouble in my life as it is...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And once, Lemmy of M�torhead gave me a Coca-Cola paper cup measuring 0.8 litres filled with ice and Jack Daniel's. I emptied the glass within seconds, and I went off like a rocket.

Did you meet Lemmy
that guy rocks dude!!

I bet he drank a 1.5 litre cola bottle filled with Jack, eh?

About the birthmarks, I also have the constallation of Orion, but I have it on my right arm. But I think it's just a coincidence, and nothing special.

Thanks for your bio

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
do you have any pictures9of the birth marks? I bet a few of the others here would be thrilled to see such a phenomenon. I have a few scars myself, the most in one place is six all on the same knuckle, but I havn't added all of mine up. I've been collecting scars since I was about four, LOL

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
do you have any pictures9of the birth marks?

I would have to strip netto for you to see it. Let's let Dragonrider do the stripping here 'ey?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I like your avatar, mikro.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

Did you meet Lemmy
that guy rocks dude!!

Yes, he is the king, but I don't remember much of it though. Have you heared the joke when this guy asks: "If God and Lemmy hand wressled, who would win?" One of the guys present says "Lemmy" and another said "God", but the riddler says: "None of you are right, for Lemmy is God and you can't arm wressle with yourself".

I bet he drank a 1.5 litre cola bottle filled with Jack, eh? [/

No as far as I remember he used the same kind of cup as he gave me. He drinks alot of Jack. Someone said he emptied a big bottle in the taxi from the airport to the hotel
No wonder he's a motorhead

About the birthmarks, I also have the constallation of Orion, but I have it on my right arm. But I think it's just a coincidence, and nothing special.

Thanks for your bio

I don't feel special, I just like the idea that perhaps God "painted" it on me... There are several things in my life that prooves to me that there is a God after all, and several circumstances surrounding my birth and other important events in my life that has lead me into becoming a believer and that there is some meaning in me being born. I see God everywhere, and I don't believe in coincidents. Thanks for the

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Great bio. I love the part about "It wasnt me". I wish you much success in your musical endeavors.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For instance I have the constallation Orion in birthmarks on my thighs and upper body that corelate perfectly with all the stars in the constallation, the Orion nebulae is represented by my navel. When I was born, Orion stood straight south. I also have a perfect pentagon on each of my arms (even at the exact same place) and a cross on one of my wrists.

Thats a little too much info that I didn't need to know.

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Great bio. I love the part about "It wasnt me". I wish you much success in your musical endeavors.

Sorry I didn't come back to you earlier...

It wasn't me hehhe. Yea, and it really took off when I didn't want them to arrest me. Finally they managed to take me. They sent a woman on me. Unfair. You can't fight with women! They have too many tits and stuff, and they'll kill you if you brake a nail... When she was sitting on top of me trying to cuff me, I screamed "justice homicide! Justice homicide!!!" Hehe. That was some night, I tell you!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Thats a little too much info that I didn't need to know.

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by Ocelot]

Yes, and here's some more: the stars/pentagons I have on my arms both point downwards
Unless I raise my arms in victory, that is
And I have most of the stigmas of Christ in scars I have from accidents. The only one I lack is on my left wrist, but I tend to get some strange red markings there too: Left leg: fell asleep and rolled into the grill when we were BBQing. Right leg: stumbled and fell in a pile of bricks. Right wrist: Don't know how I got that one, it's been with me all my life... Head temples and shoulders/back: acne scars. Left side of chest: Fell down from a tree and punctured a longue, hey, they even drained me for blood and water...

For the record: I don't believe I'm Jesus or a messiah, but I find great pleasure in my scars and birthmarks. In some way I have felt some of the pain my Lord endured and that has taught me something about what it's all about.

Blessings,
mikromarius

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I like your avatar, mikro.

And I like yours! Isn't that Malcom X? Good man! I would love to've had the chance to speek with that guy... He went religious (Islam?) in the end didn't he? Respect! Racism sucks, it will be defeated when we all understand where we come from and how we are all one big happy family

We'll all work it out one day... a beautiful day...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Besides all of the above, I also have another hobby I forgot to include in the bio: Through a local rock club I use to work as stage crew, drum tech., stage manager etc. together with my friends from time to time in various situations. I get to meet many interresting people, and sometimes we get to meet the stars personally. For instance I once met Henry Rollins and spoke with him for quite some time, and have been walking around many others too; Nick Cave, Ben Harper, you name it. It's our general policy to keep our distance, after all back stage is part of their private spheres, but sometimes we are lucky and can widen our horizons by meeting some of the stars, their friends and crews etc. and perhaps drink a couple of beers and BBQ or something back stage. And sometimes they even stay for the dayly tapto (if they dare that is, for we are quite good at it and do it the viking way mostly). During these jobs we work our a55es off to make everyone happy, and words are we are some of the best at it, but we're growing old and I'm not sure it's healthy in the long term; bad food, little sleep, top of the peak stress level, seas of alcohol, women with all kinds of deseases, noise levels that hurt physically sometimes, well, it isn't healthy... But God knows it's fun!!!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Edit: I forgot to post links to our pages (sleaze inc. is our crew, the other page is in Norwegian, but please browse through it to see the artwork. Very lo tech, but neat I think). These two sites were the first sites I made. They are not finished, and probably never will be, but it was fun making them. Well here is the link: home.no.net...

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by mikromarius]

new topics

top topics

join