It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Arrest Made in Vicious, Possibly Racially Motivated Beating of U.S. Marine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Say what you'll wish, it'll all be all over soon and I guarantee YOU all will be made to bow to the black man and if you won't, bye bye...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
***ENOUGH***

This thread isn't about slavery. Get back on topic, and stop discussing each other or post bans will be handed out.

This is the only warning. Do not reply to this post.
edit on 8/26/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
SORRY I missed that .
edit on 26-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000
I was wondering why there were pyramids and other technological feats built all over Africa. That explains it.

OT:
It will be interesting to see if:
1) How the media represents it
B) What charges are brought forth by the prosecutor.
3)How much time the perp gets

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This thread is doomed to failure, sadly.

That being said, brother's in arms don't care what race you are. They defend YOUR rights regardless. Wrong place, wrong time. Anyone can win a fight when they have many vs. 1, does it make it a racial crime? Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, so, duck soup for everyone!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think at least for me is that emotional outcry puts down A UNITED STATES MARINE over wanting to eat dinner is bad, Marines deal with deployments to dangerous places and their over all training makes them adept to being cool under hot situations is what bothers me the most. Obviously certain things in America are not working the way they used to anymore, when was it ever ok to take to the streets to looting and violence? Regardless of party affiliation (if people still do that) when can we really get down to what we need to do as a nation and a world to keep evil at bay and provide for each other? WTF is wrong with people today? I have an idea and I think at the street level lays within material possession, at a larger level I think it has to do with material possession and power. We live in scary times ATS'ers.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Agreed, brotherman!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

So, what's your solution? To kill all of us? Then what will you do?

Just keep in mind that the man who was beaten was someone who volunteered to go risk his life for the ones who beat him nearly to death along with everyone else in this country.

edit on 26-8-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Get thrown out of everywhere he speaks like a nut job...
This is a temporary situation .ONCE the regime is out so will this.
The insanity of REVENGE will get one KILLED rather quick.
No solution just like THIS
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I know. It's just sad that there are people who feel like this in every group and seem to think that if they could just kill everyone else all their troubles would evaporate and Utopia would instantly materialize out of the ether. They never realize that if they actually did realize their vengeance, they would be so empty with nothing to do afterward that they would still be just as miserable and their lives would never get better.

In short, their hatred is all they have, and they would have to find a new object to fasten it onto for sustenance.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just to go on the record. If this was in fact a racially motivated attack. It was very wrong. If it was not a racially motivated attack. It is still wrong. You can not argue against that. Unless you have an agenda and are fitting every news story into your agenda. People on both sides of the political divide in American do this. People on all sides need to stay consistent in their beliefs. Racism can go both ways. White people are not the only people who can be racist. If you are against racism. You can not only be against one type of racism. By doing so you invalidate your whole argument.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait, weren't many of the slaves sent here actually losers of wars back home? So in essence they were being handed over by their own people to the slave traders?

Don't quote me on it, just something I've heard for years.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

For ME not hatred ...anger. Not crazy.
I was looking to fight I joined after the Marines got it in Beriut.
HATE is emotion and that gets in the way of a professional warrior,mercy is actually key as well.
But for passed sins America is now paying her price,I know.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Logic is not applicable HERE I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
If they were warned about the danger and still decided to enter the restaurant, that was not a very wise decision on their part. If they were verbally accosted in the restaurant, it was also not a wise decision to give a response. When I was a child I decided to take a stick and knock down a hornets nest, that was not a good decision either. The guy didn't deserve the beating, but I felt I didn't deserve to be stung by hornets either. I do find it ironic though that blacks would beat a white man for being in their territory, that's right on the same level as the old KKK days, in reverse. When will us humans evolve and understand we are all on this spinning rock together so we should fight life trials together in peace? So many bad decisions, so little time.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Militarized and armed blacks are okay.....because they were slaves once upon a time..

White people??? Not so much, because no Caucasian was ever a slave......................said no history ever.

All peoples were slaves at one point. Here is the issue. There are those that exploit this here in the US, and continue the ideals that certain groups are owed something because something bad happened to them.

It's ironic since the first slave owner in America was black.
"According to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man".

topconservativenews.com...

Sorry, I was reading this thread from the beginning. Ihad already responded to a reply before I saw Zaphod's warning.
edit on 26-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I love how it's "possibly" racially motivated when -

Further, he said a man politely told him outside a Waffle House that the restaurant wasn’t a safe place for whites

Possibly? Ya think? No-one would have even had to "politely" say anything regarding race before "hate crime" would be slapped on whitey. Not that "hate crime" makes any sense anyway since all violent crime is hate..

I'm sure they were just a group of "teens" or some grieving "gentlemen" who attacked this guy, right?

Man, the insanity on this rock never seems to end.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
a reply to: Metallicus
If they were warned about the danger and still decided to enter the restaurant, that was not a very wise decision on their part. If they were verbally accosted in the restaurant, it was also not a wise decision to give a response. When I was a child I decided to take a stick and knock down a hornets nest, that was not a good decision either. The guy didn't deserve the beating, but I felt I didn't deserve to be stung by hornets either. I do find it ironic though that blacks would beat a white man for being in their territory, that's right on the same level as the old KKK days, in reverse. When will us humans evolve and understand we are all on this spinning rock together so we should fight life trials together in peace? So many bad decisions, so little time.

I would agree with you, but the article mentions they LEFT that restaurant and went to another and were followed by the group of men to their new location. It's all there in the article if you care to read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join