It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stranger In The Mist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi.

After dinner you decide to take an evening stroll through a neighborhood of the village you are visiting on your well-deserved vacation. As you round a corner you see a man in the distance.

The fog approaching from the coast makes it difficult to make out details but the person seems to be motioning for you to come closer.

You decide to walk toward the person but as you approach you notice a car passing slowly. As you hesitate you watch as the car reaches the stranger a passenger points a gun and fires three times striking the man.

After the man falls the car speeds off into the distance.

What do you do?

edit on 26-8-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Call the police and try and help the victim.
Is this hypothetical or a real experience ?

edit on 26-8-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I would first administer (first aid, cpr etc.) and call 911 for help; then (of course) continue to be with the person that got shot; and wait for the ambulance; then stay there to give my account of what I saw happened to the police. Also...I would pray.

I am curious...the circumstance you have stated...has this really happened to you?

Also...did you create this thread because you are in school and are gathering information for a term paper etc.?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What would you do?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would login to ATS and ask all the other members what they would do first. Depending on their answers, I would either pack my bags and head to Mexico or I would try to help the man.

If I had no internet connection then I suppose we'd all be SOL.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Take a #selfie with the dead guy, and try to mine my FB friends for likes?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ring up the local plods and let them handle it .. then head to the nearest pub Im on holiday and thats what the plods get paid to do ..

top topics

join