It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drive Through Restaurant ...Literally !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The good news is nobody was seriously hurt but this is the scene after an articulated lorry came off the road and smashed through the Spice Cottage restaurant in Whaplode , Lincolnshire , the scene was described by one Twitter user as "proper carnage".

The morning after the night before.

Daylight shows the extent of the damage and how fortunate those inside were to escape unharmed.

Restaurant worker Anwar Sadat said it was lucky the last customers had just left and staff managed to run out of the way.
He said: "I heard a screeching and saw this lorry coming towards us. "I just ran out of the way. It was frightening really."
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
WOW!! Could have been nasty!

I actually experienced something similar when I worked in a clothes shop years ago.

Got off the train and headed to the shop and there was a car in the middle of the shop lol... no one hurt and I got a day off work too haha!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Driver mustve attended same driving school that ex-wife #6 did .. she drove through a bakery ..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Weird... I thought people had to be baked already to be that bad at driving!

I guess I was mistaken!

Do we know what caused the crash? Was the driver drunk or high? Did he just misjudge the turn he was on, or the incline on which he was driving? I must say, for a professional haulage driver to put his cab and trailer through the corner of a building, seems a tad shoddy!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ouch, that's gotta sting the wallet.

top topics

join