It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Transfer Technology...The Real Reason For A Hybrid Race?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

A very interesting read, thanks for sharing!!! Was the hairy thing Bigfoot???

OG

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Well said, and well thought out IMO.
This would also explain a certain ex Vice Presidents' lust for power.
Even when all signs point to "don't you have enough already ?"
However, if he was close to transferring his charcoal encrusted soul
into another body, instead of a 20 year olds heart into his own.
He most likely would want to tie up a few loose ends and
get everything in place for his next life.
I bet if we knew every black project there was,
this possibility would not appear so fantastic.

Absolutely correct. Soul xfers and immortality via cloning may be child's play, yesterdays news...60s technology.

What in the world do they have now??

OG

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
Hi Orion'sGem, In yoga there is a technique (Siddha) known as Para Deha Pravesha, it literally means spiritually taking over another's body (Deha). This is know as a Maha Siddha (Great Power) and shouldn't be used for one's own gain and should be ignored by the practitioner as a Distraction On The Path of Enlightenment. Just my comment on your thread, IOW The power is already known about and has been used in the past; Namaste
Arjunanda a reply to: OrionsGem

Very interesting...does this technique imply a temporary possession or permanent?> What happens to the consciousness of the person being taken over??

OG

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

So, they treat the body like a machine, and they are the user. If anything this should highlight their mentality towards thier own existence, I think they see themselves as spirits that descend into bodies.

I disagree:

Consciousness is infininte and has many forms, the spirit just being another kind of "body" as well, so you could even jump between "spirits" if you wanted to, because they too comprise of some form of "matter" - matter that is impermanant, unlike what and whom you truly are, that is, immeasurable.
edit on 28-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

What a good idea for a thread. But, this, I don't agree with:

I mean what exactly happens when a clone is made? Where does this new clones consciousness come from? Does a cloned human or alien simply attain a soul when it is cloned? I highly doubt that...

I think that any life created would have a soul, just as a body is a person, and that entity, just like you and me really, is alive. By the nature of life, if the body has a brain, is conscious, communicates with others, etc., then I would assume a soul is involved and attached. Because I believe consciousness indicates the presence of a soul.

Now, I could be wrong, but I don't think so, which is what makes cloninig so egregious, if what you describe with a "soul transfer" is being done. This has to be achieved with the help of technology. So we must assume the body is augmented, somehow, with a chip or some other device, that makes this upload possible, in the first place.
If the original consciousness of the body is supplanted, it must go somewhere, be drained somehow in some way, to be supplanted by the upload of another body's consciousness as you describe.

Were you familiar with the "flap" around here about member, Astr0?
I ask, because, he was describing to some of us in personal messages that the black triangles we've seen are for a particular purpose. This purpose was to inject dreams into the population at night, while asleep, and then cull the energy from the dreaming population by flying over said population with the black triangles. He claimed the energy they created and culled was needed by them for superior and lightening fast computer processing.

So, if that's true, then we can assume there is a way to harness the energy output of the human consciousness as it works to process. And if that were true, then your hypothetical here takes a darker turn, even, then you've described, which no one would really want to think about. And that is, that if such augmentation exists, and I hesistate to use the description as it' s been used in hoaxes, so I won't, because I don't want your idea to go that way before we've fully explored it, as I think it should be explored.

The darker turn I speak of, is this information would all indicate that it's possible to take a living consciousness, a soul, and cull it completely for its energy.

I'll sit with that a minute, and let you do the same, to absorb it, though I doubt it's a new idea to you, since you started this thread and line of thinking…..
tetra50

eta: I really think this whole thing starts here: artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com...

edit on 28-8-2014 by tetra50 because: clarity

edit on 28-8-2014 by tetra50 because: spelling

edit on 28-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Tetra, that theory is highly plausible, since it emotional energy is very very real. I believe the correct term for it is "loosh"

If that is true then this energy is not only harvested at night, but also during waking hours. A true loosh farm.

When we are happy...when we are sad...when we are TERRIFIED...this energy is harvested.

Can you imagine the volume of emotional energy that can be harvested from soldiers on a battlefield during a fire fight??
How about the energy generated during a terrorist attack? Or the energy generated when scary news are reported to 300+ million people via the mass media?

The sheer terror that they feel surely can be converted into usefull energy or even food?? food for who? or what?

OG

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: Fylgje

A very interesting read, thanks for sharing!!! Was the hairy thing Bigfoot???

OG

I don't want to say it was because it's already ridiculous sounding enough. But it was big and hairy and made that funny sound. That's all I know.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Tetra, that theory is highly plausible, since it emotional energy is very very real. I believe the correct term for it is "loosh"

If that is true then this energy is not only harvested at night, but also during waking hours. A true loosh farm.

When we are happy...when we are sad...when we are TERRIFIED...this energy is harvested.

Can you imagine the volume of emotional energy that can be harvested from soldiers on a battlefield during a fire fight??
How about the energy generated during a terrorist attack? Or the energy generated when scary news are reported to 300+ million people via the mass media?

The sheer terror that they feel surely can be converted into usefull energy or even food?? food for who? or what?

OG

Absolutely. and right there we may have hit on a reason why TPTB would be manipulating events in such a way as to cause catastrophe, repetitively. It's an augmented reality simulation for the purpose,probably, of culling energy to use to create other simulations, perhaps…..

I will go further with this theory later today when I have time, vis a vis the soul supplanting, consciousness taking…..
tetra

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

OG

Absolutely. and right there we may have hit on a reason why TPTB would be manipulating events in such a way as to cause catastrophe, repetitively. It's an augmented reality simulation for the purpose,probably, of culling energy to use to create other simulations, perhaps…..

I will go further with this theory later today when I have time, vis a vis the soul supplanting, consciousness taking…..
tetra

Would make perfect sense, look at the matrix movies where neo is shown a battery and told he is the battery. Is this also the reason that some people are complete drama queens and always seek out arguments and stress in life?

Also I have always had the theory that there is only a limited number of souls in existense....so lets say that a group of non physical beings decided they wanted to don a body and live on earth in 3d....they would need a war to kill off a certain number of humans and free up some "soul slots" so that the beings would be able to incarnate into new baby bodies....

Very deep the rabbit hole goes....

OG
edit on 28-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, once you accept this line of thinking, the rabbit hole gets deep, as you point out. Never mind the battery. I was watching my son in law with the 3D printer he built, and I thought we are all the energy for the 3D printer, we are the 3D printer, to make a new reality, a new simulation, to power it. Why does what plagues some of us insist on being malicious, and seem to feed off our distress, anxiety, depression, etc. And yes, we are the bodies, too.

But at the moment, I am more interested in what this is doing to us, feeding off our energies, creating negativity in those energies, for use…..the simple base point of solving that for one and then each of us….
Regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Good thoughts. I always figured the point of it is to influence our society with out being caught doing so.

Some "aliens" are said to attempt to reincarnate into our society to influence us - some may take a more direct approach of influencing.

If you could transfer your soul into a new body, then why even bother using a body? Why would it have to be human?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Good thoughts. I always figured the point of it is to influence our society with out being caught doing so.

Some "aliens" are said to attempt to reincarnate into our society to influence us - some may take a more direct approach of influencing.

If you could transfer your soul into a new body, then why even bother using a body? Why would it have to be human?

I think you raise a good and valid point. The only answer to that I can give is there have to be trade-offs, things you gain being a plasma orb or whatever, and things you lose: Being able to experience life in a body has its sensory advantages you don't realize till you don' t have them, taste, touch,feel…..ever gone a long time without anyone touching you? Tactile contact is very important to human beings.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: Infinitis

I think you raise a good and valid point. The only answer to that I can give is there have to be trade-offs, things you gain being a plasma orb or whatever, and things you lose: Being able to experience life in a body has its sensory advantages you don't realize till you don' t have them, taste, touch,feel…..ever gone a long time without anyone touching you? Tactile contact is very important to human beings.

As Bruce Lipton once said, if you exist as a soul/spirit body, then what does chocolate taste like??

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join