It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Transfer Technology...The Real Reason For A Hybrid Race?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I created a thread here about my incident. She did tell me that "we" can change bodies at any time. My mind was put in the body of a little girl and showed to me in a mirror. When I came to and found myself in the woods, thankfully, I was a little boy again. Very odd when I saw this thread and possibly a good theory.

Could you please share some of what happened with us here on this thread?

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
a reply to: OrionsGem

Interesting post. I think David Jacobs in his book The Threat is close to the truth. They want to make a hybrid interface between them and us so they can get power in this world.

What kind of interface? Will the elite be incarnating into hybrid bodies??

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A very interesting thought. But. I think the real reason behind the raising of hybrids. is to soften the blow when full disclosure comes. Think of it this way. If the hybrids are human looking instead of completely alien features we as humans would empathise more with them instead of dealing with a radically different looking entity. Being as the hybrids have been bought up in the aliens world and life style they would be negotiating for the aliens and as they are human looking would not be so visually shocking. Only time will tell.

This IMO is a plausible theory...good one! Star for u.

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Well I am coming to this thread with a skeptical eye but hopefully an open mind. I have always felt there is an inherent problem with alien abductions.

The little grey guys seemed to have appeared on the scene around the mid to late 1970s, around the same time "Close Encounters" hit the cinemas around the globe. They seem to have the ability to breathe our atmosphere, exist in our gravity (despite their proportionally large heads with small necks and frail looking bodies) , can converse with us via telepathy and also seem not to bother with clothing of any sort.

Not only that their technology seems to allow them to transport through walls and beam people aboard their spaceships without detection. But the witness stories of their medical technology seems to be somewhat primitive compared to our own modern day machines. The phenomenon also seems to be something concentrated in the Anglo- sphere nations (especially the United States). And of course officially no one has even been abducted by aliens. It's all down to mental illness, sleep paralysis, false memories etc. No one has ever been able to 'prove' they were abducted by aliens.

But is there really nothing at all to any of these stories?

Perhaps the abductors are not actually aliens (as we have been led to believe)? Perhaps people do have false memories implanted? Perhaps because the truth may be something truly sinister, frightening and beyond our comprehension.

Interesting thread that requires some serious thought and speculation.

Ive always wondered if the entire abduction phenomenon was 100% done by humans...only time will tell..hopefully..

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Doesn't THAT theory say it was the beings idea to share experiences?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I am only guessing based on 30 years of books ,but I would say they are EXACTLY like AVATARs in the movie. More long term use, FAR more durable.Synthetic bodies to experiment on a hostile planet
The things they tell abductees don't jibe with the pain and FEAR that they fail to mitigate from us.

One of the most reported facets of et abductions is that the aliens are highly contradictory, never keep their promises, and downright are LIARS..would make sense...they would be great in a poker game...

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have little doubt that the transfer of the soul or essence if you will, is posable. We are only organic computers after all. So for 56 year old male I would like to place an order for the new me. I'm thinking 6'2" about 180 lbs, more hair on my head, less on my back this time, and a, well larger appendage or two.
I hope you guys are right. I can't waite.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have little doubt that the transfer of the soul or essence if you will, is posable. We are only organic computers after all. So for 56 year old male I would like to place an order for the new me. I'm thinking 6'2" about 180 lbs, more hair on my head, less on my back this time, and a, well larger appendage or two.
I hope you guys are right. I can't waite.

Would you like flies with that?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Doesn't THAT theory say it was the beings idea to share experiences?

What theory are you referring to??

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow I think I found a video here that talks almost exactly about my theory...in fact what they ETs do is make clones of the abductee, and put his soul into the clone TEMPORARILY to "power up" this cloned body...then the consciousness of the abductee is put back into the original body and returned...seriously this video just blew my mind!!!

OG

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008

LOL!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
replying and star and flag, subscribed as I've been thinking about this for quite a while, too, several years. But hadn't put it in words here, yet. Good for you and good thread. I will be back later to read and comment.
tetra50

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
replying and star and flag, subscribed as I've been thinking about this for quite a while, too, several years. But hadn't put it in words here, yet. Good for you and good thread. I will be back later to read and comment.
tetra50

Please come back and tell us what your thoughts are on the idea of soul xfers...

OG

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

And a planet for each 'being' (thats why they're spread out...) We will eventually meld back to "Whence We came" We are all 'Creators' working our way back to The One Infinite Creator, but We can't 'go back' until We learn our lessons..

Look at Mother Earth (finishing up a Mercury Retrograde as She completes the transformation to the Sacred Yin.. The Patriarchal B.S. is out... seeing any issues with military, gov't. and Religion™? Just as the Mayan carved Us about...)

sorry for the tangent.. Mom Earth is like 1st grade, does The Principal watch the 1st grade? how about 8th grade? (8th = octave)

See You there...
namste

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: EnPassant
Interesting post. I think David Jacobs in his book The Threat is close to the truth. They want to make a hybrid interface between them and us so they can get power in this world.

What kind of interface? Will the elite be incarnating into hybrid bodies??
OG

I don't know what kind of spirits hybrids are. Maybe alien maybe human. But apparently, these hybrids are created and reared for purpose. Their purpose is to enter this world (after the demise of civilization?) and serve the alien interests. They will become an interface between the aliens and us in the sense that they will be controlled by aliens.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi Orion'sGem, In yoga there is a technique (Siddha) known as Para Deha Pravesha, it literally means spiritually taking over another's body (Deha). This is know as a Maha Siddha (Great Power) and shouldn't be used for one's own gain and should be ignored by the practitioner as a Distraction On The Path of Enlightenment. Just my comment on your thread, IOW The power is already known about and has been used in the past; Namaste
Arjunanda a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's all here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But essentially, after I was put to bed, I awoke in a dark place. There was a light in front of me but it didn't cast light the way you think it would. It was sort of contained around the mirror. I felt two hands on my shoulders from a woman standing behind me. I felt very loved and that she was perfect and that she was my mother. That was a hard thing to digest as a 4-5 year old but I understood. I was aware of others in the room but I couldn't see them. I sensed that they were there. It was a strong feeling. It was like known knowledge. I don't know how to explain it better.

She was talking to me in a very soft, sweet voice. I was calm at that time. But I was focusing on the light in the center of the room in this dark space. As she talked to me, we kept walking towards the light. She was behind me with her hands on my shoulders the whole time. She was talking about how we/they could change bodies at any time or that we could choose what bodies we wanted to be in. The discussion was along those lines, but I understood exactly what she was explaining to me.

Right after she told me this, she walked me directly in front of the mirror. I saw myself. I knew it was me because of the movements one would expect when looking into a mirror. I was not recognizable. I was a little girl with long hair, wearing a little white dress. It scared me because I knew who I was, -that I was a little boy. I feared that my life was gone and that I wouldn't see anybody ever again. I flipped out. I was inconsolable. She was trying to calm me down and the others in the room were helping here, but again, I never saw them or their faces.

Next thing I know, Everything started fading in from black. I heard the frogs chirping in the pond, I heard all the insects that you would hear on a summer night. I heard the little creek that was there in the woods. I realized that I was standing on the last board that my dad and brothers had laid down so that we could go from our yard into the woods because it was muddy. New house and new landscaping. My brothers and I played in these woods a lot.

But I wasn't alone. There was a noise present. It sounded like feedback through a flanger. I've heard a similar sound on the old Scooby Doo cartoons. I looked at where that sound was coming from and my eyes focused on a large, black silhouette standing near me. It was big and it was hairy. That's the only detail that I could make out. But I sensed that it was telling me to run to the house and go in. And run like the wind I did. Once I made it on the porch, I was screaming and banging on the door. My dad came running to the door and unlocked it to let me in. He asked me what I was doing outside. Then he put me to bed.

The next morning, when I awoke it was all I could think about. I went into the kitchen and my mom said something about not going outside again in the night, -that I could get hurt or whatever. I knew what happened but even at that age, I knew it sounded too crazy to tell them what happened. And so, I kept it to myself until I recently told my wife about it, and this is after we'd been married for many years. She knows me and was shocked by it. I thought about it many times over the years, and I find myself thinking more about it the older I get. But then again, I've seen my share of other strange things in my life that most people will not believe. That's why I signed up here; To tell about it and see if others have had things like this happen, or seen some of the things that I have.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well said, and well thought out IMO.
This would also explain a certain ex Vice Presidents' lust for power.
Even when all signs point to "don't you have enough already ?"
However, if he was close to transferring his charcoal encrusted soul
into another body, instead of a 20 year olds heart into his own.
He most likely would want to tie up a few loose ends and
get everything in place for his next life.
I bet if we knew every black project there was,
this possibility would not appear so fantastic.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

And a planet for each 'being' (thats why they're spread out...) We will eventually meld back to "Whence We came" We are all 'Creators' working our way back to The One Infinite Creator, but We can't 'go back' until We learn our lessons..

Look at Mother Earth (finishing up a Mercury Retrograde as She completes the transformation to the Sacred Yin.. The Patriarchal B.S. is out... seeing any issues with military, gov't. and Religion™? Just as the Mayan carved Us about...)

sorry for the tangent.. Mom Earth is like 1st grade, does The Principal watch the 1st grade? how about 8th grade? (8th = octave)

See You there...
namste

So let me get this straight...there are super-beings, which are each assigned a planet and then the being is broken into billions of soul pieces that each inhabit an individual human body? And there are multiple beings?

Could It be that the universe itself is a being that has been split into stars and planets???

Fascinating to say the least..

OG

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join