Syrian Government: James Foley Killed A Year Ago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
9/11...Boston bombing....Sandy Hook? Wow, it's all a big conspiracy! I think our government is very good at keeping secret what only it's own people know, but these were events which served no purpose beyond an insane desire to kill, and were completely explained. They were conspiracies, but ones by the people who carried out the plots; not the government. Your government conspiracy explanation is not supported by facts. I don't blame you for not believing everything we're told is true, however. The Tonkin Gulf incedent is a good example of a manufactured pretext for war. a reply to: fartsmeller46

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believed it was staged. I mean the man was about to die in the video. He didn't show much fear. Even a slight smirk if I recall. And if these were real terrorists, I doubt they would let their captives email home. Come on, how stupid are you? Most of the media nowadays are just smoke and mirrors. Every day is a play on your emotions. Even facebook was caught manipulating your feed just to see how vulnerable you are. Lets scare them then make them angry as hell afterward. Then will come chaos. Then comes police state. Voila. And all because we got a little dramatic over our feelings.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I concur with your statements, especially your second paragraph. This whole Iraq and Syria debacle was as you say, more about geo-political dominos than anything else.

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: DarknStormy

There's no such thing as the Free Syrian Army... They are international terrorists just like the rest of them.

I know right, you have to love how they throw around these convenient labels. Oh well I guess they were not such nice guys after all if they would sell an American Journalist to terrorists. This so called Free Syrian Army are the ones who McCain and that dunce John 'Rocky Dennis' Kerry wanted to arm against Assad eh?

I don't care about Syria, I know what we are doing over there, and it has more to do with the silent War with Russia and Red China, than it does any lies about Assad using chemical weapons. What a lie that was, as if Assad would be so foolish? Hell no, he would never do that. Should we trade Assad for barbarians who behead Americans and others?

Worked out great getting rid of Saddam, the guy was pretty moderate, like Assad. However, when you do not continue to allow your strings to be pulled by the masters of puppets and their international bankster machine, you are no longer of any use. Whatever though that's another discussion, cause like I said before, I don't care about Syria anymore than I care about Iraq.

Sure I understand the strategic importance of having influence in the middle east, resources and military bases and all that good stuff, I am just sick and fed up with the media out here in the West attempting to keep all the herds of robots fixated 24/7 on that desert crap hole. Know what I say? I think we need to Annex Mexico, and we need to do it for the freedom of the Mexican people! LMAO!

Seriously though think about it, Imagine what we could have done with the trillions wasted in Iraq? We could have helped our neighbors, and solved a lot of our own eternal problems while doing it. Hey, If we are going to just blow money, which I do not support being a Ron Paul guy by the way, lets at least make it worth it?

~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What this comes down to is that just like in a relationship, if someone or a government lies often enough, then I don't know what are lies and what are not. Obviously not everything that the US government does is wrong, and in all probability a majority of actions it takes domestically or internationally is just run-of-the-mill everyday and necessary actions, such as maybe some trade regulation or random diplomatic meeting. However, there is a large enough portion demonstrably over the last 60 years of propaganda, covert ops that achieve non-democratic ends or violations of human rights abroad, or even overt un-ethical invasions, that I have lost my trust in our government. Like the person who has been cheated on too many times by their spouse, I am paranoid in regards to anything major in foreign policy that they tell me.

Granted, it does not make the Syrian government or some other government magically saintly or themselves trustworthy.

Once trust is fully blown, it is hard to get it back and governments such as ours only have themselves to blame.

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: live2beknown

Pretty hilarious really, many would disbelieve the US government if they said the sky was blue, but Syrian government? All good, they're the beacons of righteousness and truth!

Yes because NO ONE on these boards agrees with everything that the USA government do.
There are plenty of government flag wavers on here and plenty of opponents to them,
the way it should be.

I don't see how the Syrian government are any less or more trustworthy than the US government at this point.
Western interests want Assad out for there own gains, pretty obvious.

Remember that untrustworthy old soul Saddam Hussein? He always claimed Iraq had no WMD's,
he was right so even liars tell the truth.

All you are doing is attacking the source, it's your choice to do so, it is still just an Ad Hominem attack.
edit on 28-8-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-8-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I appreciate that my friend. Yeah, we can all talk all night about that, and it should be discussed.

~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The emotional manipulation is almost complete - a few more Sandy Hooks, and Bostons, and cheerful, incredibly photogenic girls telling us to 'stay strong!' and family members only too eager to give heartfelt, smiling interviews to the likes of Katie Couric and Anderson Cooper, and there won't be a single person left in the Western world who will react negatively when they see their next door neighbor blown away by an Uzi.

It will just be another day.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I appreciate that my friend. Yeah, we can all talk all night about that, and it should be discussed.

~$heopleNation

Yes you and I totally could, and I would dig it.

The problem is that SO many westerners, even very intelligent and educated ones, have yet to see a couple of foundational premises about global affairs, one, and leave behind false first principles or ideas that their entire belief system stems from.

For example, a brilliant person that is well educated will probably never understand what is going on in the world if they still believe that the mainstream press is free, and if they don't understand that we are being fed half truths or outright lies on foreign affairs. Even a genius, if their basic "facts" are wrong can build an entire massive thesis, book, or career on the logical conclusions based on those.

Second, most people still prefer to live in their comfort zone and rely on an 8th grade understanding of Western history, i.e. that our sacred founding fathers were all bout dem freedoms and human rights, and the US government, military, and intelligence community is always just fighting for freedom, human rights, and democracy. Although other countries have fallen into evil, it could never happen here or in our foreign affairs. Hence, any attacks on us or criticism must be extreme or insane, etc etc.

We would NEVER manipulate Syria or libya or Iraq for geo-political gain! Only OTHER countries do that, not holy-spirit filled 'Merica.
edit on 29-8-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The mainstream media ate this up.

Now they're not going to report these new findings I bet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join