It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Government: James Foley Killed A Year Ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

WOW!

Thanks for sharing. I was unaware of this video and it certainly adds more mystery to this already confusing topic. I know that the whole "fake actor" theory or whatever it's called is frowned upon here on ATS but sometimes some things just can't be ignored.

I know people in shock may act differently than most people would normally imagine but I doubt that these people were in shock, they just seemed to be "going along with the story".

If there is something sinister about this I'm sure they got paid off quite well.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

There's no such thing as the Free Syrian Army... They are international terrorists just like the rest of them.

I know right, you have to love how they throw around these convenient labels. Oh well I guess they were not such nice guys after all if they would sell an American Journalist to terrorists. This so called Free Syrian Army are the ones who McCain and that dunce John 'Rocky Dennis' Kerry wanted to arm against Assad eh?

I don't care about Syria, I know what we are doing over there, and it has more to do with the silent War with Russia and Red China, than it does any lies about Assad using chemical weapons. What a lie that was, as if Assad would be so foolish? Hell no, he would never do that. Should we trade Assad for barbarians who behead Americans and others?

Worked out great getting rid of Saddam, the guy was pretty moderate, like Assad. However, when you do not continue to allow your strings to be pulled by the masters of puppets and their international bankster machine, you are no longer of any use. Whatever though that's another discussion, cause like I said before, I don't care about Syria anymore than I care about Iraq.

Sure I understand the strategic importance of having influence in the middle east, resources and military bases and all that good stuff, I am just sick and fed up with the media out here in the West attempting to keep all the herds of robots fixated 24/7 on that desert crap hole. Know what I say? I think we need to Annex Mexico, and we need to do it for the freedom of the Mexican people! LMAO!

Seriously though think about it, Imagine what we could have done with the trillions wasted in Iraq? We could have helped our neighbors, and solved a lot of our own eternal problems while doing it. Hey, If we are going to just blow money, which I do not support being a Ron Paul guy by the way, lets at least make it worth it?

~$heopleNation
edit on 26-8-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparta
a reply to: real_one

So you are saying the other captives are lying, also the parents receiving emails are also liars. I would take their testimony over the Syrian governments any day + the fact the only site running this story is infowars. I too wouldn't judge a story based solely on the source but when it is only them, a couple red flags run up the pole.

There are more outlets than info wars doubting the veracity of the video, or at least posing the question. Myself, as soon as the fade to black happened during the execution, and then the little AfterEffects exit at the end, really made me think. Beyond that, I wouldn't be surprised if it was shot on green screen, and the absence of wind and dirt is another point.

A few years ago there were a lot of cartel executions circulating online. They became popular as a "shock your buddy at a party while you're drunk" type gag. In any case, I still remember those and the Foley video just doesn't have the same fingerprints so it leaves a lot of questions to be answered.

www.ibtimes.co.in...
www.dailystar.co.uk...
www.nydailynews.com...
www.thetimes.co.uk...
www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread on this post, but I think it fits in here nicely.

Alex Israel and Foley’s Sister. Are they the same Person? I was looking through a few videos on this topic and found something interesting. People were stating that there is a striking similarity between these two women. Same nose, same eyes, same voice, same hair with different part. But the chins are way different?

Alex Israel
Foley's Sister

And I agree the chins are different. But in watching the different videos I saw this?

At 18 seconds
www.youtube.com...

Did you see it? Around her mouth. It looks like prosthetic make up. See how it remains tight around the mouth

Look at this video www.youtube.com...
At 28-29 seconds the prosthetic is visible and at 30 seconds the prosthetic snaps, very unnatural. And her reaction seems to indicate she knew her prosthetic snapped.

For comparison, here is an example we know to be prosthetic makeup.

Katy Perry music video at 7:55, to see how a prosthetic chin and cheeks reacts when Katy Perry is fooling around. See how it snaps in and out and remains tight around the mouth. www.youtube.com...
BTW great music video.

And then there is the weirdness of this video where a picture falls off the wall and these two do not turn around and barely react to it. www.youtube.com... Its weird.

Sorry for the pics. Not sure how to resize properly and I wish I had better pictures. If anyone can get HD screen shot and post that would be great

So, if true, what does this mean? While in the Alex Israel video it means the government was controlling the narrative and pushing an agenda. However, in the Foley beheading and subsequent interview, it can mean a few of things.

First, it could mean the beheading was faked.
Second, it could mean the beheading was real and these are crisis actors the government is using to protect his family’s identity. Which would be noble but unlikely.
Third, and most likely the government is controlling the narrative. The narrative of the interview was “Obama did not do enough.” And that is synonymous with do something now. We have the neo cons crawling out from every rock to sing a chorus ala McCain of “bomb bomb bomb… bomb bomb ISIS.” Where the First push to go to war with Syria fizzled, this appears to be apart of the second push and building the narrative for war. I wonder if we will see a yellow cake moment soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Game of chess indeed...

I find it rather difficult to believe that some people are still saying that we had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with to do with the actions that brought ISIS to its current stage.

Even the most die-hard skeptic should be able to at least admit that they have weaponry which we supplied to the FSA which many of their fighters ended up going to ISIS...part of me believes this was part of their "back up plan" but I cannot prove my speculations.

I'm one of the believers that ISIS is a USA/Israeli creation with the help of other nations such much of the EU and some Arab nations with the intent to cause unrest in the region for strategical purposes and forward the anti-Islam agenda.

Honestly I can't blame any country as the people behind this are located all over the world.

I am with you as are many others.

I am personally of the opinion that if they had gotten to Syria when they first wanted to ww3 would've begun becuase Israel was heating up and mystery rockets from the ocean were coming in (if you recall) and I think Israel was going to hit Iran in the "fog of war."

Syria and Iran had a pact I believe. I really honestly believe if we had gone to Syria there were intentions of going to Iran during that. Now it's been a year or so, but I outlined my thinking pretty solidly at the time. If I find a post I will share it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If that poor journalist was killed a year ago, why is it only now that the USA is sending men to grab the perpetrator at our Boarder as they believe he is a Brfitish home grown terrorist?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Yeah the Western Media and Politicians are hypocrites. If another group doing the exact same thing as the FSA were to appear in somewhere like Qatar or Saudi Arabia they would be put straight on the terrorist bandwagon and the FSA should deserve no less treatment for bringing Syria (Which was and still is a sovereign nation with free elections) to the brink of destruction.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
Really, sold by the Free Syrian Army?

Those are the same guys asking for help now that they're surrounded by Assad and his dog, Isis, right?

You think ISIS is Assad's Dog? as in Attack dog right?

Not too familiar with this subject are you?

Assad and ISIS are very much on different sides.
edit on 27/8/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You are correct that Iran & Syria have a defense pact:

(Please excuse the obvious pro-Israeli source LOL)

IRAN, SYRIA ENTER MUTUAL DEFENSE PACT

Iran and Syria directly confronted the Bush administration Wednesday by declaring they had formed a mutual self-defense pact to confront the "threats" now facing them. The move was announced after a meeting in Tehran between Iranian Vice President Mohammed Reza Aref and Syrian Prime Minister Naji al-Otari, according to Britain's Guardian.

int.icej.org...

From what I can tell they have not directly helped Syria during the last couple years but I'm confident that they have helped via proxy.

If Iran were to have directly interfered during the whole FSA hoax then it would have given Israel and the West what they needed to take out both Iran and Syria so I think it was smart of Iran to play more of a diplomatic role. It didn't take the world long to realize what was really going on, and I believe Iran knew that the lies would be exposed.

I'm not saying Iran are saints but they aren't the ones turning the whole region upside down. If anything they are one of the few voices of reason in that region...weird huh?

As for the mystery rockets you mentioned, I don't recall. Could you please explain in more detail? I am curious as to what you meant.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So you are saying the other captives are lying, also the parents receiving emails are also liars. I would take their testimony over the Syrian governments any day + the fact the only site running this story is infowars. I too wouldn't judge a story based solely on the source but when it is only them, a couple red flags run up the pole.

This. I addition, I don't understand the "hey, he was killed last year, so it's cool." Doesn't matter when he was killed, it's still not cool.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Well, ISIS is apparently fighting FSA so Assad does benefit temporarily from them, unfortunately they are an invention because we didn't have the goods to go into Syria before. Now we have an enemy that is being pumped up like the new Nazis that we just must go into Syria and destroy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

During the height (well.. yeah you know kinda height) of the tensions in Syria when everyone was wondering what would spark it of, all of a sudden this missile was launched from the sea and Russia I believe cauaght it on radar and no one knew who it was or where it came from. It appeared like a provocation like maybe to get them to fire back.

I found a link I BELIEVE relates to it. I think it was the one that Israel got mad that the US outed them on.

link

edit: damn touch screen anything.
edit on 27-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
dont forget

questioning the movie makes you ignorant.
questioning the beheading means you hate AMERICA
questioning the media's narrative of this crime means your a conspiracy nut who hates democracy

stop using your head and questioning this obvious fraud, that kind of thing isn't tolerated around here

... I love it, every day something new comes out about this fake event. Keep it coming team!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Also, my post above 2 up to Taggart that was going to be for you too, but I was too lazy to add two names in the reply.

I really think this whole image of ISIS being a locust of an army is the hype up to take us into Syria, and then it's serious. I mean, I've thrown around potential world war three a few times, but Russia building up for the Ukraine could be a great front to build up for another cause (like if their build up is overblown for a fight with half of Ukraine (I don't know), but they sided with Syria and we know they work close with Iran in their nuclear facilities.

Basically terrorists weren't working to get us where we needed to be in Syria. We needed a violent seemingly formidable army. I honestly wish Russia and Iran would take ISIS out so we didn't have the excuse, but I don't know how the world would react.

Boogeymen aren't enough we need an army (of course Isis is likely no more formidable than anyone else we've fought there are media wants us to think they are so we can go into Syria) if we go. As I said, I try not to throw around WW3, but it's starting to look like a set up. If Israel gets involved and tries to get one on Iran and kills some Russian scientists and makes a mess while we are pounding Syria to get ISIS.

I don't know.
I honestly don't know. When I started this I had a clear articulate thought, but more just kept coming, and I don't know where I am at.
I am that totally confused.
Maybe Israel will just pull the samson option and put us all out of our misery.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

This. I addition, I don't understand the "hey, he was killed last year, so it's cool." Doesn't matter when he was killed, it's still not cool.

Not cool, but doesn't it kinda mean it likely wasn't ISIS? As they really kicked off around February of this year?
Also, the video is just bizarre to me. People that know me here know I don't generally latch on to crazy theories, but it did look a little phony.

Also, whoever got the original video, i'd like to see the data on it. Is that how they found out or is i just someone in FSA like "oh definitely last year, i never forget a face on a head i remove."

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I call this bull#…

The big news in Denmark is that the photographer Daniel Rye Ottosen, who was a hostage at the same time as Foley and at the same palce as Foley, but who was release this june, was the guy who gave Foleys mother Foleys last message.

She actually flew to Denmark to talk to Daniel….

So… BS story. Unless of course the Danish photographer is part of an elaborate scheme or was delusional and didn't spend time with Foley until June 2014…….
edit on 27/8/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

It may be. Im not entirely convinced Foley wasn't an agent. I mean, maybe not, maybe, but he had been captured before.
Is the man you are talking about the second man shown in the actual execution video?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No… the man I'm talking about was released from captivity June this year. He had been a hostage at IS for 13 months, along side with Foley.

Here's one of the many articles about Foleys mother flying to Denmark to meet the guy:

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 27/8/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Incidently, Daniel Rye Ottosen was an amateur photographer who dreamt of working full time as a wartime photographer.
His first trip abroad was as an assistent for World Press Photo 2013 winner Jan Grarup in Somalia.

Daniel then traveled to Syria against recommendations of the Danish State Department.

Two days later he was captured.

So… pretty normal guy, used to do gymnastics and so on. Noone here has any reason to think that he would lie about his account of meeting and spending time with Foley, including that he knew stuff that only Foley knew so…..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

During the height (well.. yeah you know kinda height) of the tensions in Syria when everyone was wondering what would spark it of, all of a sudden this missile was launched from the sea and Russia I believe cauaght it on radar and no one knew who it was or where it came from. It appeared like a provocation like maybe to get them to fire back.

I found a link I BELIEVE relates to it. I think it was the one that Israel got mad that the US outed them on.

link

edit: damn touch screen anything.

I remember now, thanks for the link.

Now that you mention it I also recall contemplating the same kind of scenario. In my opinion this theory you presented about Israel trying to provoke Syria is highly plausible.

Even in today's news:

Syrian rebels, including fighters from an al-Qaida-linked group, seized control of a frontier crossing with Israel in the Golan Heights on Wednesday after heavy clashes with President Bashar Assad's forces, activists and rebels said.

Israel says it holds the Syrian government responsible for any violence that emanates from its territory.

bigstory.ap.org...

So Israel is making threats again...always looking for a reason to join the fun.

I believe Israel to have their hand so deep in the ISIS cookie jar but I just can't prove it regardless of evidence that indicates this to be true. The evidence is indirect and speculative but there is so much that it can't be ignored.

The whole region is a damned puppet show.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join