It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now do it for Israeli kid! Calls on Lionel Messi to balance his support of Palestine children.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I saw this and was like, well what does this community have to say about it? or is it pro palestine.. A kid has died by rocket fire from Hamas, will this soccer star from Argentina who supported Gaza children. Will he also support this child who died by Hamas rocket fire? This child idiolized the same soccer star, So will Lionel Messi say something about him, since table has turned..?

Netizens are trying to get soccer ace Lionel Messi to honor a four year-old boy, who was killed by a missile fired by Hamas. The child idolized the Barcelona star. Earlier Messi had spoken out about the plight of Palestinian children.

"As you can see, you were Daniel's hero. He was killed today, by a mortar which was fired by Hamas, the terror organization your team's #1 sponsors is sponsoring. Is this what you stand for?"

Do it for a Israel kid who died by Hamas Rocket!

edit on 26-8-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is what he said..

"Children did not create this conflict, but they are paying the ultimate price. This cycle of senseless violence must stop. We must reflect on the consequences of military conflicts and children must be protected," he wrote.

Does that sound like he is supporting one side or another? I think it is very unfair of these people to put so much pressure on him. He was just commenting on the futility of war in general, and in particular the plight of innocent kids caught up in the violence.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Atzil321

True, I was really just trying to see peoples reponses on ATS
How mostly they say "Oh Hamas rockets/Mortar wouldn't do any damage" ..clearly it would as you can see, if the rockets wern't intercepted by Iron Dome.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

They do do damage sometimes. It's sad that this kid was killed.

One thing you need to understand though is that HAMAS is no the only group firing into Israel.

I guess Iron dome is officially a failure. There were less Israeli's killed during the last conflict by rockets than there were during this one (i think between 4-6).

I don't think the soccer star was supporting Hamas, but the palestinian people and the 437 kids just like this one that was killed on the other side.
edit on 26-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm not supporting the death of anyone, specially kids.

Count on the following video the number of Palestinians Kid's Assassinated by IDF.
vimeo.com...

Free Palestine from blockade and suffocation, return part of there lands.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

One thing you need to understand though is that HAMAS is no the only group firing into Israel.

So care to explain how many deaths had occurred in Israel? here's the number fact for ya 67. Just 67 deaths mostly the deaths were by older couples whom lived in those buildings in the occupied areas.

Compare that number with the 1.999 casualties in Gaza caused by Israeli bombs and rockets.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well if Palestines didn't support Hamas or Hamas didn't use them as shields, would be far less casualties..I seen videos of Hamas shooting on top hospitals.. Hamas Shooting from Hospitals (Video)
It's a hard "war" when one side uses civilians as shields..I'm against all the children that die, they're innocent (well the ones that aren't brainwashed that is). So it's a pretty f'ked up issue going on in the Middle east, not just in Israel and Gaza. It's sad how innocents expecially kids die. It's no excuse but I know for a fact, Israel isn't targeting them.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Manipulation. That's all it is.

No one in their right mind would support the murder of any human, especially a child. It is sad and may he rest in peace.

The grief the parents must be feeling is terrible and it's the exact same as the grief parents of Palestinians of when hundreds of children that got killed by the Zionists criminals.

Wouldn't you think it's arrogant if it was 1 Palestinians killed compare to hundreds and hundreds Israeli children ?
Thank god, because if this was reality, Israel would launch an atomic war to just to kill a couple millions souls, just to even things out by their calculation.

Shame on you to use this kid and Messi in order to manipulate and justify the brutal Zionist regime.

Free Palestine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

What an ignorant comment.. besides the first part..

Thank god, because if this was reality, Israel would launch an atomic war to just to kill a couple millions souls, just to even things out by their calculation.

Uhm No, for one Israel wouldn't..and 2 Hamas keeps breaking the 'ceasefire' So clearly they aren't innocent..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

So care to explain how many deaths had occurred in Israel? here's the number fact for ya 67. Just 67 deaths mostly the deaths were by older couples whom lived in those buildings in the occupied areas.

Compare that number with the 1.999 casualties in Gaza caused by Israeli bombs and rockets.

What are you talking about?
FIrst off, if you've kept up with my posts I vehemently oppose Israel's government and military.
I was just pointing out you can't always blame Hamas when there are other military groups in Gaza (some I would guess are Israeli funded to be honest).

I guess he 67 number is over a number of years, because I know only half a dozen or so Israeli civilians were killed during this conflict. Meanwhile there were like 1600 civilian Palestinians killed, 440 children (last i checked) and matbe a few hundred hamas or militants.

I know hamas doesn't use human shields. However Israel trucked in civilians to establish a barrier of kibbutz on the border that Israeli soldiers fall back to ironically making their own civilians targets (even though they already blur that line making all civilians soldiers (including carrying teir military issue weapons to the beach and malls).

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Actually no proof Hamas is breaking the ceasefire. There are other militant groups in Israel that don't rep Palestine in an official capacity and may actually be connected to Israel to help PR.

For example the two rockets fired into the desert 4 hours before the end of the 72 hour peace treaty were;t likely Hamas (why would Hamas hold out for 68 hours then shoot two rocketsand make tnemselves lok bad breaking the ceasefire 4 ours early?)

Also, Israel started this conflict with the arrests of almost 1000 west bank Palestinians (because they were searching for three dead boys that they said were kidnapped because they wanted to provoke Hamas really just wanted to search homes and rearrest people).

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

do you have any proof of "(some I would guess are Israeli funded to be honest)." Just interesting people mention that some groups are funded by so and so..without proof? Just like some people mention USA funds ISIL lol!

I haven't read any credible proof of militants in Gaza is funded by Israel. Anyways, this is getting off topic.
Main point was, now an innocent child has died on the Israeli side, does it change your views?

edit on 26-8-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Isn't there a few video's out there which Hamas does admit to kidnapping the 3 kids and killing them lol?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well, no, but given Israel's history of black ops. Including their assassination campaign (including telephone and bed bombs) in retaliation for Munich. Their car bombing campaign on nuclear scientists in Iran.

Would you really put it past them? Mossad is notorious for exactly this kind of work. I'm not the first to suggest this.

I mean, this is not the kind of stuff you are going to hear about in western news, but Israel wants the Palestinians gone. If they can make the world believe they are under attack they can justify attacking back. They have practically leveled this land where these people have to live.

Israeli Army Official Admits Rockets Fired From Gaza Are NOT From Hamas! (Guaranteed A Mossad Operation)

Short and worth reading regardless off how it looks. Makes sense.

Another read - again more insight than official news when it comes to black ops.

Also keep in mind, 99 percent of the rockets fired from gaza are basically high school science projects. No warheads.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

Isn't there a few video's out there which Hamas does admit to kidnapping the 3 kids and killing them lol?

I'd love to see them.
I sincerely doubt it was Hamas. Despite the Israeli propaganda Hamas objective is to kill idf (that's why 90 percent of those killed by Hamas were soldiers while Israel killed 75 to 85 percent civilians).

The only tape I heard (that Israel tried to supress) was the one where the kidnappers were speaking Hebrew and listening to Israeli radio hmmm.

You capture almost a thousand Palestinians and threaten them with decades in prison unless they talk - tell me what do you think the odds are that one would admit he knew who did it and they were Hamas (though he didn't do it himself).

Ignore the Palestinian boy that radical Israelis tortured and burned alive.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Main point was, now an innocent child has died on the Israeli side, does it change your views?

Does it change what views? My views on what? What are my views?

That Hamas is evil now because someone maybe Hamas, maybe not, killed an Israeli child. A child living in Israel's buffer zone. Do I believe because SOMEONE we don't know who, killed this boy, that Hamas is now more evil than Israel who killed 440 children just like him?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well if Palestines didn't support Hamas or Hamas didn't use them as shields, would be far less casualties..I seen videos of Hamas shooting on top hospitals.. Hamas Shooting from Hospitals (Video)
It's a hard "war" when one side uses civilians as shields..I'm against all the children that die, they're innocent (well the ones that aren't brainwashed that is). So it's a pretty f'ked up issue going on in the Middle east, not just in Israel and Gaza. It's sad how innocents expecially kids die. It's no excuse but I know for a fact, Israel isn't targeting them.

Please explain all the civilian deaths before there was a Hamas. Many reporters in Gaza said they never saw nor heard Hamas order anyone to be a human shield. Israel targets shelters, hospitals, schools and refugee camps and have killed over 400 children so far so how can you say they are not targeting them.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

clearly you didn't read in my post, I shared a link of Hamas shooting rockets from hospitals..HA, half the reporters scared to report for their life, they record stuff then release it when they're home and safe..

Didn't Hamas kill like 20 of it's own people for telling Israel their evil plans?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I'd love to see them.
I sincerely doubt it was Hamas. Despite the Israeli propaganda Hamas objective is to kill idf (that's why 90 percent of those killed by Hamas were soldiers while Israel killed 75 to 85 percent civilians).

Here ya go, straight from the mouth of Khaled Mashal.

In Yahoo News interview, Meshaal admits Hamas killed Israeli teens

And another in my OP here. With the Arabic translation later confirmed by my Palestinian friend.

The only tape I heard (that Israel tried to supress) was the one where the kidnappers were speaking Hebrew and listening to Israeli radio hmmm.

As I've said in several threads, the fact that the kidnappers spoke Hebrew is meaningless - Many Palestinians speak Hebrew because they used to work in Israel or still do... It's not a language that only Jews are allowed to speak. Many people in the region speak 2+ languages.
Imagine if you want to lure some Jewish kids into your car under the pretense of giving them a ride, are you going to be yelling "Allahu Akbar!" while blasting Radio Habibi 101.1?

Years ago an IDF soldier was hitchhiking and was killed by Palestinians dressed up as Haredi (Religious Orthodox Jews) in the whole black suit with big hat and everything...
This event lead to IDF members being forbidden to hitchhike (hitchhiking is very common in Israel)

Ignore the Palestinian boy that radical Israelis tortured and burned alive.

A horrible event that most in Israel condemn. The perpetrators have been captured and are going to be punished. It's just not a current event anymore and not going to make the rounds. Until the recent videos showing Hamas taking responsibility came out, the Israeli teen deaths had also fallen to the wayside...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I know hamas doesn't use human shields.

Really? you know this how?

Because it would directly negate what i have seen with my own eyes!

So am i hallucinating?

Please enlighten me oh all-knowing one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join