It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS and US special forces forming hunter killer unit to 'smash Islamic State'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Great idea

a reply to: Xeven

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
Go get em boys! Make us proud!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I was thinking the same way, we boast about the JTF2 but it would be nice to hear about them get their uniforms dirty. Great idea

a reply to: Xeven

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

the threads original intention was to present special Ops on the ground in Syria/Iraq to fight ISIS-IS... back in 2014

the occupier of the WH, in his love-fest with the Jihadists had fiercly fought against putting Amrican-boots-on-the-ground for way over a year now...

Until Russia steps up and starts eradicating the proxy army of Jihadists used by the WH to aid in destroying ALL middle east nation states (especially the nations that are anti-petro dollar and anti big-bank swift codes) ...Iran + Syria

Now the Hussein Obama frontman is beating the drum for placing 'forward' military personnel in Syria...

It ain't nothing but putting out troops in danger by using them as 'human shields' so Hussein Obama can retaliate on Russian attack jets if any of these (misused) heros are fired upon/attacked/killed....

I still do not hear the impeachment train even starting up ...Up there around the beltway

story link:

"Obama weighs moving U.S. troops closer to front lines in Syria, Iraq"...By Missy Ryan and Greg Jaffe October 26 at 8:26 PM
www.washingtonpost.com... b575-d8dcfedb4ea1_story.html

No amount of rationalizing or equivocating by the Non-Christian WH front man can convince me that putting troops in harms way is the proper response to getting handed your butt by Putin....& cleaning up the snake-pit situation of the Iraq/Syrian lands overrun by 6 or 7 rival gangs of Jihadists, intent on killing everyone who is not of their radical viewpoint or sect

we know now, a year later that the WH feigns bombing ISIS with explosives but instead drops food/weapons/ gear/ probably even condoms to the terrorists...because on one-hand they are enemy but they are also his proxy army...AQ/al Nusra/IS/FSA/Salafists et al

according to one Fatima interpretation Russia is supposed to 'Chastize' the unholy world... I think Putin is taking the yes-men military of the USA & the policy makers to the wood-shed right now

edit on th31144597819527362015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This won’t work…all it will do is making of a long drawn out battle with these lunatics.

Just what the elite want…to fill their orders of weaponry and have their phony war on terrorism so they could have their surveillance state while these cowboy and Indian special forces go around and get themselves killed for nothing
… when all they have to do is send a real army of 100, 000 troops and get rid of em all in two weeks.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ISIS is fighting a conventional war not a guerilla war.

For them to send in Special Forces is playing into ISIS’ hands and will make a long drawn out bloody mess

While the elite masters who control an idiot like Obama sit back and get richer and enjoy their gory blood bath Gladiator war with ISIS which I’m sure their enjoying.

Let me ask people who think this is a good idea.

What happens when they behead one of our troops on utube?

This is a dam mess and they need to follow the lead of Putin and put a huge army in their and exterminate ISIS in a month.

edit on 27-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

just to bump my earlier observation...of the WH deliberately putting troops in position of a suicide mission....

see this breaking news:

Liar [...] - Obama Sends U.S. Ground Troops to Syria
Details Wednesday, 28 October 2015 12:46 -

We will be embedded with Syrian Opposition forces, we believe that many are Al Queda or ISIS sympathizers who are not actively engaged against the terrorist threat but rather in support of a regime change. In this lies our dilemma. Russia is currently carrying our their air wart against both the terrorist threat and enemies of Assad. That places American Troops dead in the target sights of Russia. We believe that we are being used as paws and many will be sacrificed as a means to war with Russia. The defense contractors with whom we deal in contracts and purchases are gearing up for a war against Russian style equipment. There are just too many indicators pointing to the administrations move to false flag a war. At the cost of American Lives again!"
- See more at: allnews.network...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They just don't want Russia to get all the credit.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

We're not putting combat troops onto foreign soil to fight an offense combat.

This, is simply... Whats' the phrase I'm looking for.. Yes.. This is simply a ' Kinetic Action. '

Like in Libya, but with more 'action' & 'off-angle kinetics' instead of the traditional kinetics & action we've seen from the Administration before. This one will be more dynamical, utilizing a much more animated reaction. This should in no way be construed as a military offensive ; Which is a completely different thing. I don't know why I even mention that, cause it's soo not what we're upto this time.

With that said, there is no plan to deploy American combat forces into Syria, or back into Iraq. The White-House has decided instead to expand the territory of lively, energized troopers, from areas where they are not, at this time soo peppy in their operations. Again, this is not the same as a deployment of soldiers.

Thank you for your questions, we have another press meeting again tomorrow; where perhaps we can answer more of your questions. Thank you, and good night.

I'm practicing to be a White-House press secretary one day. I think I got what it takes !

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The idea is to lower the total number of American lives lost in this war. Sending in a large army would only incite the local population to randomly attack troops. No one wants another Iraq. Also, Putin hasn't put a large army in THERE. He's essentially doing the exact same thing that the Americans have been doing for a year. Random bombings. There's nothing special to what Russia has offered to this scenario in solving the problem. We bomb, they bomb, a bunch of innocents die in the middle. Great, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We are talking about the best on the planet here,ISIS are murderers and thugs who lack commitment when faced down time and time again.
Conventional American troops kill at a 10 to 1 ratio .
THESE guys are FAR better than the average line dog,ESPECIALLY the SAS who have already begun.
The SAS are the best antterrorits operators on the planet WE use them for wet black ops because they can operate more covertly with their Govt's D notice secrecy.
US forces are subject to US press and leaks.
edit on 28-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I was thinking the same exact thing, old school wet works, cannot confirm nor deny any assassinations on enemy leadership, erp he had an accident and cut himself shaving!

Which is actually a form of warfare I approve of, in terms of dealing with terrorist threats. Bombing and invading countries are not only costly and messy, they are ineffective for stamping out non-nation state entities. Send in your best under cover and let them do what they do. No holds barred. It would definitely have to be totally in the black to be effective, though.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join