It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Surveillance Engine: How the NSA Built Its Own Secret Google

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthmaker
I'm happy that finally someone leaked information about ICReach and it wasn't me. I've been a developer for a subcontractor (EDAQS.com) who developed parts of their analysis tools. ICReach is far more complex than what media is broadcasting and not just an NSA search tool. It doesn't only affect the US but the whole world, with focus on the US and Europe and including some seriously sick predictive mathematical algorithms. You can't imagine what is going on behind the curtain. ICReach is just the tip of the iceberg. I've witnessed and worked on systems that simulate whole economic systems. Artificial intelligence is the word guys. At my old company EDAQS I have seen too much to stay working there with a clear conscience. All they do for the "non-profit" is just because deep inside they feel bad for cooperating with the governments and the evil force. IMHO

Hmmmm I smell BS. A very vague paragraph about nothing!!

Some on here will gobble that up...but I know a lie when I see one!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Hmmmm I smell BS. A very vague paragraph about nothing!!

Some on here will gobble that up...but I know a lie when I see one!!

Hey don't accuse someone without providing a refutation, in writing. Vague accusations are frowned upon you know.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

As far as I can tell nobody is forced to talk on a mobile phone, have a email account or even use the Internet.

If you do make the choice to do those things don't talk about shxt you don't want others finding out about.

It's not rocket science.

edit on 08000000am11America/Chicago2014Saturday20141014 by duaneology because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join