It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Shooting: Audio Allegedly Captures Gunshots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: UnBreakable

So Brown looked up after being shot in the top of his head and then was shot in the eye or he dropped his and charged Wilson after he was shot in the eye?

And you know he was shot in the eye AFTER he was shot in the top of the head, how? How do you know both shots weren't fired a second apart during the charge? Wilson maybe didn't know he hit him in the head (eye) during a rapid discharge of his firearm while he was charging. Again, I don't know what went down, only offering a rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is what I replied to:

So, you are positive that the shot on the top of the head occurred as Brown was falling as oppposed to charging the officer with his head down?

Both final shots could not have happened on a charging suspect was my point. He could have been charging prior to the shot to the eye (I doubt it but could have happened), Dr. Baden believes the final shot was through the top of the skull but both of the final two shots were kill shots, so yes it is very likely that the shot through the skull happened while Brown was falling.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
TPM

The company that runs the video messaging service that purportedly captured audio of the Michael Brown shooting has confirmed the authenticity of the recording.

The audio of the shooting incident, which occurred in Ferguson, Mo., on August 9, was reportedly recorded unknowingly by a nearby man who was using the messaging service Glide. Only later, after the shooting became an international story, did the man realize he had captured the audio of what sounded like gunshots. But questions remained about whether the recording itself was authentic. CNN first aired the recording on Monday.

According to The Washington Post, Glide emailed its Erik Wemple blog with this statement about the recording's authenticity:

Because Glide is the only messaging application using streaming video technology, each message is simultaneously recorded and transmitted, so the exact time can be verified to the second. In this case, the video in question was created at 12:02:14 PM CDT on Saturday, August 9th.

In a conversation with the blog, Glide's head of communications, Chaim Haas, said, "The question we are being asked is is this authentic and the answer is absolutely." Haas said this information doesn't prove that the sounds are of Michael Brown's shooting but noted that the FBI would be notified of its authenticity.

The messaging service also posted a statement verifying the authenticity of the recording on its website.

What this means is the recording is authentic, meaning it's not doctored. Is it an authentic recording of Browns shooting? Can't say for sure but the timing and location fit.
edit on 8/28/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

WOW....Glide is about to get PAID! Way to use some publicity!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I thought it was distasteful too but none the less, it is an authentic recording and considering the date, time and place the recording happened at...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join