It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
While I've only been able to post occasionally for about the past year or so due in part to some problems I've been having in my life, I've actually been a member since March of 2001. I'm only 16 years old, which makes me the youngest moderator here. I've been interested in the paranormal since I was about 7 years old. It is that interest that led me to find ATS a few years ago, and eventually to become a member of the old messageboard.

I'm not really sure what else to say, I'm open to questions if anybody wants to know anything more about me...

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well you certainly fit your member name! I see you on one minute the 'poof' you're gone..and I think "damn he really is like a 'shadow' "
Very glad you decided to tell us some things about you..cannot believe you are so young! You sound well beyond your years...very mature indeed.

I hope that your problems soon clear and fade....
If you can think of anything that would be helpful-don't hesitate to send a u2...I know noone can really help too much as we are all so far away from eachother, but I'd certainly lend an ear and you never know

So anyway, I'm sure with you being interested in the paranormal, that you've seen some of my many post there-I tend to monopolize that area of the forum and would love to maybe hear some of your opinions and thoughts there as well..

Glad to know ya better Shadow..
Take Care-Magestica

[Edited on 5/30/03 by magestica]

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Greetings Shadow. I hope your problems are behind you now.

join