It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light's Image - Most High God, LORD, Adam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
How can something that is unchanging appear to change?

Producing an image from information requires three things. A hologram is produced when a reference object is translated into information, then revealed by a light source. First, there is the information that is translated. The light reveals the information into a medium, then the image is produced. Beyond the image, there is a shadow that is cast 1 dimension lower than the original. The main property of light is the infinity of wavelength contained within its structure. Light has the power to reveal what it hits. Within the light, all things are contained. The information the light reveals is the archetype already contained within the light itself. The shadow of the light and information then paints a lower image of the thing the light is revealing. The third aspect of this process is the reception of the information by a receiver (observer / watcher). You are participating in the same process by using your computer and viewing the images of words found on ATS. You are observing a translation of archetypes and information that was produced before you viewed what is seen.

Take a step back and look at the process simply. A light shines on an object that has form. The form of the object is based on information producing the shape, size, mass and properties of the object. None of this amounts to anything unless the thing formed is observed from a position outside of both the object and the light source. The key to the process is the observer. The observer is a product of the process in two ways. By necessity, the observer is the last link in the chain, with the object being revealed in the middle. The light source is then the primary production mechanism being translated.

In physics, there is a concept related to light called invariant symmetry. According to invariant symmetry laws, nothing in the universe is ever changed. Instead, the apparent change we observe is really translational symmetry, or a fixed reality that is being translated by the observer. As the observer translates reality, the reality itself is a fixed frame of reference that remains constant and unchanging. Just like the property of light containing all wavelengths, so reality simply translates the various forms it reveals. What, then, is changed in the process?

Invariant Symmetry Quote from Wikipedia:

"Invariance is specified mathematically by transformations that leave some quantity unchanged. This idea can apply to basic real-world observations. For example, temperature may be constant throughout a room. Since the temperature is independent of position within the room, the temperature is invariant under a shift in the measurer's position.

Similarly, a uniform sphere rotated about its center will appear exactly as it did before the rotation. The sphere is said to exhibit spherical symmetry. A rotation about any axis of the sphere will preserve how the sphere "looks"."

Translational Symmetry can be viewed by the metaphor of fractal geometry. I think most of the readers here on ATS will understand the metaphor of a Mandelbrot Set, so I will save you the explanation.

What does this have to do with the Most High God, the LORD and Adam you ask?

Specifically, I write this thread to unravel the confusion most people have about who God is in relation to the LORD, the Son of God and Christ. Ask a question based on the physics of light. The Bible reveals that Christ is the First and Last, or beginning and end of time (Creation). It is said in Colossians 1 that his is the first image, and all things are created in and through him. In other words, he is all archetypes, both evil and good. He is the image of the knowledge of good and evil, yet comes from a God that does not change. In other words, God is invariance and perfect symmetry, thus, God is the law that governs symmetry and perfection in all of infinity.

Us the metaphor of a hologram and figure this out. The Most High is the source of light, symmetry and invariance (Law). The Lord is the Son of God, or first image. The light shines on the LOGOS / WORD / Son of God to produce the shadow behind the first image. You and I are this shadow of the archetypes between the light and our final product. We are created INSIDE God's image and we ARE God's image. In Genesis 1, creation (Archetypes / Son of God) is produced by Elohim (Most High). In Genesis 2, the Lord produces Adam, then splits him into male and female. We are the shadow cast by the image and revealed by the light. There are three aspects of this process, but one last aspect remains. For light to engage form, there must be a catalyst. The Mother / Mater of the process is also present as the matrix of the hologram.

See this Thread: Mother Hidden in the Letters of Creation (Matrix / Mater)

Word (information), light and the observer.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

What was the job of John the Baptist (Elijah)? To prepare the way by immersing us into the waters of life (Baptism). From the process, we repent of sin and rise to new life. The water is the cup, or mother. The bread (our body) is the seed (DNA) in the medium / matrix / mother / cup. We are written in a book of life. God then translates us at the end, back to our source.

---The witness is the observer.

If you enjoyed this, read Isaiah 53 to see all three characters in this production clearly. After your eyes are opened to this, you will see the difference between God Most High, the Lord, and Adam. Each image below the Most High is a degraded (Fallen) image of the original. Why do we see the Lord as less than perfect in the OT? Why is Adam fallen? Why is the shadow of Adam (mankind) completely corrupt?

Information Entropy.

God is still the Most High, invariant and separate from the image below. Who is God? Christ? Adam? The Son of God (First Copy)? No. God is the one allowing the image of Himself. We are simply the observers of the process, learning the difference between good and evil. God is infinity and invariant. We are variables being translated to a higher plain. Immersion into the mother (baptism) allows us to rise to new life continually. You must be born again in the image. The process makes us the image of God in the end.

Unfortunately, some will fall further into chaos, away from the light. Darkness is a refusal to find the target in the light. My problem with this is the same as most mortals below. I understand what I am saying, but few other will. Communication is the response you get. This is also God's problem. Communication is very poor for the one at the end of the chain of letters. Entropy is the error in the process. Babel only confuses us more. We improve if our image improves.

edit on 26-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It will bring you some satisfaction to know that I am Mr. Confusion. I also do not have a degree in Science, and I am nowhere near the smartest person on the board. Those all, combined, will serve as my excuse for not getting any information from your imposing post.

I eagerly await someone who will make it more intelligible for my particular mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
It will bring you some satisfaction to know that I am Mr. Confusion. I also do not have a degree in Science, and I am nowhere near the smartest person on the board. Those all, combined, will serve as my excuse for not getting any information from your imposing post.

I eagerly await someone who will make it more intelligible for my particular mind.

The Lord is the Son of God. God is the Light. The light shines on the Son, producing mankind as a fallen image. God cannot be imaged, yet the Son is the perfect image. Who is the observer of the painted faces of God below? For one, God. He sees himself in us. Look in a mirror. You see your image. By it, you know what you are seeing. You also know that you are not the image you see. The image is merely a shadow of the thing between the light and the medium (mirror). Who are you? Why did the temple at Delphi say to know thyself?

Follow the light to its source. Once the light reveals you, a change can be made from the translation. This is the point. You are working your way back to the light.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Dear AlephBet,

Thank you for your patience and consideration. I believe that I do understand this. It is a true thing, but not one which I have heard before. Thank you very much. A new truth is worth almost as much as an old truth remembered.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Dear AlephBet,

Thank you for your patience and consideration. I believe that I do understand this. It is a true thing, but not one which I have heard before. Thank you very much. A new truth is worth almost as much as an old truth remembered.

With respect,
Charles1952

Have you read MENO by Plato? He believed that all truth and knowledge already exists within us, simply waiting to be translated by our various experiences.

MENO

Of course, their conclusion is that we do not know how to know, so what we learn is only a fraction of what the ocean of knowledge and wisdom available. The Bible makes it clear that we will one day know as we are known. Faith becomes all fact, wisdom, understanding and virtue within us in the end. Information must be informed, which is what light does. It reveals what is already there, but gives it form inside. Form is the reflecting point between the light and what is observed.

By not knowing now, we will appreciate what we are given later. There is no other way to appreciate the gift.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Dear AlephBet,

I do not recall any of the Dialogues clearly (And I'm supposed to be part of the pinnacle of Western Knowledge and Civilization?), but I do recall the "drawing out" of truth.

I accept this for various reasons including that we contain within us the structure, the rule, the signature or maker's mark of the All Truth.

I beg your forgiveness, but I am currently ill, on medication, and very short of sleep. I'd benefit from resuming later.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well...the hebrew word Elohim (i think i spelled that correctly) translates to "THE POWERS" which is an infinite number of "people" and changes things. Man was made in "their image". I dont know when it was decided to call "them" a him/God and neither do any of us...but because there are many you have to rerationalize your idea. You can add the speed of sound and all this cool stuff!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thank you. this is one of the best enlightening post I have ever read since I joined this wonderful site. you have given a wonderful expression of God through light

edit on 26-8-2014 by newincubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

On the spiritual knowledge from a Christian/Jewish viewpoint I find your posts very interesting and containing lots of information that I have never encountered before showing something I have not observed before. Please continue making these wonderful posts since it is a joy to read them.

edit on 26-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Jesus called himself the light.

Jesus = flesh, Christ = Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is 2 flesh and spirit. God is 1 Spirit.

I am not working my way back to anything, the light of this world is within all men. But revelation of this only comes by faith in what can be known, and a hope, which remains at least in part, unseen.

edit on 26-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mater is matrix then tomato(to mater) could be the forbidden fruit sending one to the matrix. I have always had my suspicion about that fruit hiding in witness protection as a vegatable.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

The "Us" and "We" mentioned in Genesis 1 and in the tower of Babel story is likely Elohim as Father, Mother and Son, but I also agree that these are yet aspects of the central power behind reality. I have often wondered if the Gnostic concept of "The All" is a name used for an quantum infinity genesis computer of some type. It's not hard to imagine that humans could construct such a device given a few thousand years of development. Elohim could very well be a huge civilization for all we know. Is it possible that God Himself could be unaware of other realities? Speculation is all we have until we are filled in with presuppositions that have defined quantities. Reality does not come with a set of definitions as reference. We only have our supposed presuppositions as a framework.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

On the spiritual knowledge from a Christian/Jewish viewpoint I find your posts very interesting and containing lots of information that I have never encountered before showing something I have not observed before. Please continue making these wonderful posts since it is a joy to read them.

You are kind. Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'll do my best to keep it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You said that there is a need to repent, but that all good and evil is contained within the Lord. Why the need to repent at all? If that is the image we are growing up into?

If God is good and evil as is portrayed in the OT, and by all men prior to Jesus' Abba, why should we repent of evil? That is just the nature of God. (its all contained within him," I create the light and darkness, good and evil")

What if we start with Jesus who is the exact image of God, and who speaks of his Father always doing good, forgiving, showing mercy, never afflicting, never causing evil. Instead of trying to fit YHWH to Jesus, possibly we should be looking at Jesus, and if YHWH doesn't look like Jesus, then he is not God.

There have been things attributed to God over and over. Jesus makes very distinct claims that his Father is not like that God. This is followed up by the apostles (for the most part). Many didn't get it, they were hard of hearing.

Look at the sons of thunder. They wanted to call down fire on a village for dissing them. That is how YHWH acted, of course they would act that way. What did Jesus say???

You do not know what spirit you are of

When Jesus announced his mission in the synagogue and read from the scroll in Isaiah he made a shocking revision.
This little reading from Isa 61 was very popular. It was well known for it was the day when the yoke of their oppressors is thrown off, and the oppressors get destroyed by God. This day was sought after when vengeance is taken on the gentiles.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me,
Because the LORD has anointed me
To bring good news to the afflicted;
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to captives
And freedom to prisoners;
2To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD
And the day of vengeance of our God;

Except Jesus left out the last sentence there. The one about the destructive, rage filled god, who destroys his enemies in the great and terrible day of The LORD. And what happened?

The people were shocked by his taking those verses out of context, and not affirming the day of vengeance, and they tried to push him off a cliff.

He also opposed the law of Moses when he says "you have heard it said, but I tell you". He didn't say. When I was an adolescent god I gave you guys some laws that were not very evolved. Now that I'm a grown up god here is the more enlightened way.

I hope you know I really appreciate your posts, and I believe you are onto some things with your concepts.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Here is my revision on your conception of the hologram.

The light is the Logos, the object is us, and the shadow is the matrix.

Good and Evil is produced by the distortion of the light, not by the light. The light is pure light, no darkness, how can darkness be a part of light? God is light and in him there is no darkness or turning.

How is a shadow produced? When the light is blocked by an object. If you were to shine a light through a piece of glass with a portion of the glass blacked out, you would get a shadow corresponding to the blacked out portion.

We are the glass with blacked out portions (veiled mind). Those produce distortions in the light. That does not mean the light was distorted to begin with.

We see through a glass an enigma. But in Christ that enigma is removed. And we all with unveiled faces (clear unobstructed glass/mirror/object) are reflecting the glory of the Lord as in a mirror are being transformed into the exact same image from glory to glory.

Moses went up on the mountain and when he came back down he had to veil himself. This is his distortion of the light. Moses said "God told me that we need all these sacrifices and burnt offerings, to appease him, for he is angry and jealous, etc. etc." Except this is directly opposed in the prophets, by Jesus, and in Paul and Hebrews.

"Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire, or require"

"in the day I brought you up out of egypt, I did not give you commands concerning sacrifice or burnt offerings"

Ummmm who did????

"Moses", he was trained up in all the learning of the Egyptians (read house of bondage/religion)

Still to this day when Moses is read a veil lies over their minds.

I propose it is our veiled minds that produces the distorted image of god. That sees him/it/them as good and evil.

Now this is where it gets a bit crazy so bear with me.

The valley of the shadow of death is this realm. The realm of adam. Adam is a type of the flesh. And the flesh is symbolized by the veil of the tabernacle. This is the carnal mind. Adam brought death, to be carnally minded is death. The veil was torn when Jesus died. And in the book of Hebrews it speaks of Jesus entering into the most holy place through the veil of his flesh.

The veil being spoken of is the veil made of babylonian design and babylon is a type of the religion of man. Woven on this veil are the cherubim. These cherubim are a type for our mind. The woven covering of cherubim is spoken of in Isa 25, which is what Paul references with his unveiling quotes.

The LORD of hosts will prepare a lavish banquet for all peoples on this mountain;
A banquet of aged wine, choice pieces with marrow,
And refined, aged wine.

7And on this mountain He will swallow up the covering which is over all peoples,
Even the veil which is stretched over all nations.

8He will swallow up death for all time,

And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces,
And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth;
For the LORD has spoken.

9And it will be said in that day,
“Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us.
This is the LORD for whom we have waited;
Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.”

The veil of death is the word maccekah, here is Strong's definition:

1) a pouring, libation, molten metal, cast image, drink offering
1a) libation (with covenant sacrifice)
1b) molten metal, molten image, molten gods
2) web, covering, veil, woven stuff

This is one of the main words used for idols.

The cherubim who is fallen who made the earth to tremble (Isa 14) is not some angel. No it is adam. Mankind. (death entered the world through one man)

He is the king of babylon(religion). The mind of man creates the distorted image of God. When we look in the mirror we see an enigma. We see the face of the cherubim. But the Spirit removes that veil, and we are transformed into the exact image of the Lord.

I know you like word plays. The word for tabernacle in the greek is Skene. It is akin to the primary word Skia.

Skia:
1) shadow
1a) shade caused by the interception of light
1b) an image cast by an object and representing the form of that object
1c) a sketch, outline, adumbration

The valley of the shadow(skia) of death. The shadow is the tabernacle/veil. The veil is the covering over our minds. What we see is the distortion of the image by the veil/tabernacle---religious mind.

If you look at the Hebrew, the word covering is used very often of the cherubim, of veils, of the tabernacle, of clouds. The covering produces the shadow, not the light. The covering is the mind of man.

Thats how I see it anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

You said that there is a need to repent, but that all good and evil is contained within the Lord. Why the need to repent at all? If that is the image we are growing up into?

There is a reason we see the deficit in the Lord of the OT. He is the Son of god, under the veil, just as we are. I actually believe that each member of the Trinity (Father, Mother, Son) had to spend time in a state of inconscience. Inconscience is amnesia, or forgetting who you are. This is part of the process of involution and evolution (Baptism).

Adam is the Father of Mankind and Abraham is the Father of the nation bearing the son.
Adam to Abraham is Age 1, or 2000 years (2 days).

Issac to Jesus is the Age of the Son, or 2000 years (2 Days).

From Jesus to Today, we are experiencing the age of the Mother (Holy Spirit). 2 Days.

In total, there are 6 days, with one day of rest remaining. The work that is done is involution of the Spirit of God. She is the Mother and the one that gives birth to the new child (Son of God). Mankind will be changed after this dispensation of time. We are baptized to rise to new life. Much like a simulation, we rise to the new Image of the Son and not ourselves. Salvation comes from the work done to raise the Son to the status of God.

We are not rising to the imperfections of the LORD 2000 years ago. We are rising to the place where God waits for us at the end of day 6. You must realize that God looked at creation from Alpha to Omega. He is already there waiting for us to arrive through the story he told / produced / created. We are merely learning what it takes to become Sons of God. He is preparing us for future good works in the next creation sequence.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If God is good and evil as is portrayed in the OT, and by all men prior to Jesus' Abba, why should we repent of evil? That is just the nature of God. (its all contained within him," I create the light and darkness, good and evil")

While you live, this is true. A sheep wanders the pasture of the wilderness following a shepherd. When the cycle ends for a year, the coat of wool is cut off. The Shepherd then washes the wool white. What is returned to you after he washes the wool?

Revelation 6

“How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

The robe is the body you wear. The Crown mentioned later is the mind you develop. The quality of the robe and the new abilities and gifts you develop are a reflection of the journey you took. What happens when you smoke? Health problems. This is the result of TAKING rewards. What happens when you work out in a gym instead? Improved health. This is the result of suffering for the future reward.

In the Bible, the ear is a seed. When you add the Hebrew letter Hey to ear, you get Hear. Why?

Hey means behold, or take in seed. Seed taken will still not grow on bad soil.

What happens if you add a Tav to Hear?

Heart, or the soil. Prepare the heart and you will not want to sin.

I can prove the Heart is the soil. Move the Hey to the end of the word.

Earth.

English is derived from the tree of knowledge and from the original phoenician. Our Germanic linguistic roots are essentially Hebrew words.

Babel can be unbabled.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What if we start with Jesus who is the exact image of God, and who speaks of his Father always doing good, forgiving, showing mercy, never afflicting, never causing evil. Instead of trying to fit YHWH to Jesus, possibly we should be looking at Jesus, and if YHWH doesn't look like Jesus, then he is not God.

All your presuppositions are based on an incorrect paradigm. Jesus is said to be the Aleph and Omega, or first and last. In Hebrew, this is Aleph Tav, or mark / signature of the Son of God. He is the first Adam and the last Adam. Jesus is Adam. The error came through him, so he is obligated to rectify the error. It was his willingness from the foundation of the universe.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

Why did Job say the root of the trouble was in the subject of this paragraph? Adam was the root of the trouble. As head of the wife (body), it was his job to correct Eve. What did he do? Followed her. This is a story about a story. The Gnostics have a story of Sophia, which is likely true story of the fall.

Keep in mind that God is Love. Love keeps no records of wrongs. The Lord of the OT proclaimed himself to be a God with none beside. He was mistaken. When he was Jesus, he pointed to His Father, the God who keeps NO records of wrongs. Relax. We are loved. All of us.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You do not know what spirit you are of

When Jesus announced his mission in the synagogue and read from the scroll in Isaiah he made a shocking revision.
This little reading from Isa 61 was very popular. It was well known for it was the day when the yoke of their oppressors is thrown off, and the oppressors get destroyed by God. This day was sought after when vengeance is taken on the gentiles.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me,
Because the LORD has anointed me
To bring good news to the afflicted;
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to captives
And freedom to prisoners;
2To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD
And the day of vengeance of our God;

Except Jesus left out the last sentence there. The one about the destructive, rage filled god, who destroys his enemies in the great and terrible day of The LORD. And what happened?

Consult the thread on who Abaddon is. Ab is father. Addon is Adonai. The destroying angel is Abaddon. Jesus is the one that said to do good to those who persecute you. He said to LOVE enemies. If he falls short of his own words, he is a fraud.

Judgment is given to the Son.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

He also opposed the law of Moses when he says "you have heard it said, but I tell you". He didn't say. When I was an adolescent god I gave you guys some laws that were not very evolved. Now that I'm a grown up god here is the more enlightened way.

I hope you know I really appreciate your posts, and I believe you are onto some things with your concepts.

Jesus is a unique person, yet the same involution connection as Adam. To be fully human, Jesus must do everything we do. Baptism is immersion into this reality. It's a fall, only to rise again. Each time, a different lesson is learned. We are the body of Christ, right? What does that make you and me if the Shepherd is with us in this body? Him. The robe Christ gets at the end is the one made from the suffering of the saints. His new body is remade. So will you and I be remade. He died for the sins of the WHOLE world, even the enemies he will love. As much as this pains us to hear, the patience and love of a God is infinite and never ending. If 99 are safe, he goes after the one that isn't. All his sheep will come to life again.

Here's the thing to get. Are you the savior? Did you bear that cup? Can you live a good enough life to save yourself? The answer is no to all of those. Jesus is the one who did it. Belief is the only marker.

In the Bible, the word Chet is Sin. It means missing the target, which is the state of all humanity. All of us. The Target is the mark. It's the TAV in scripture, or last letter.

Do you see the Father (Strong House), Mother (Strong Water / Cup) and Son (House of Seed) in these three letters?

EMET, is Aleph, Mem Tav. It's the word TRUTH. Take away the letter Aleph and you get MET, or Death.

Who do we need to believe in to receive Life / Truth? The Father, which is what Jesus pointed to. Is the Father is the one who destroys, then we need to believe in Him. Jesus pointed us to the Father. He is ultimately the one who is the Strong House of our salvation. The Tav is the marker. Alpeh Tav is the signature of the Son in scripture.

If we are in Christ, God sees His son in us. Good and bad. Good by the end.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join