It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SherlockH

CNN picked it up, may pick up some MSM attention now.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And this:

benswann.com...

Congressman Bill Posey’s office has confirmed exclusively to Benswann.com that a “very large number” of documents have been turned over by CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who has admitted that the CDC suppressed information about the links between the MMR vaccine and autism in some cases.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And here is the problem with the Internet...

So the above quote from his letter is nothing? These kids aren't at increased risk? Scientific protocols were followed?

I never said any of that. I simply pointed out that you and others are using a HEAVILY EDITED phone interview as your source.

So how can we trust anything the CDC says?

SO you can't trust the CDC, but you can trust the "Whistle blower". The "whistle blower" tells you to vaccinate, but you don't vaccinate because vaccinations "increase the risk of autism in black males under the age of 36 months", so you don't trust the "whistle blower"? That's pretty impressive circular logic.

Do you think transparency is important? Do you care if African Americans males are at more risk to autism from an MMR shot?

Of course transparency is important. The CDC is publicly funded, so every single thing they author should be made public. And yes, the study in 2004 did show a link, however none of the other studies did and the sample group for African American's was so small that they couldn't verify that prior to releasing the paper.

Link

Vaccination data were abstracted from immunization forms required for school entry, and records of children who were born in Georgia were linked to Georgia birth certificates for information on maternal and birth factors. Basically, no significant associations were found between the age cutoffs examined and the risk of autism. I note that, even in the “reanalysis” by Brian Hooker, there still isn’t any such correlation for children who are not African American boys

Wakefield claims that African American boys were "neglected" [in Thompson's study]. He also claims that this is vindication for him, but, of course, it is not. Notice how he completely neglects to mention that in every other subgroup [examined in the study], even Hooker couldn’t torture the data to make it confess a relationship between age at MMR vaccination and autism in any other population other than a very small population in the study: African-American males. Whenever that happens as you slice epidemiological data finer and finer, you should be alert for the very distinct possibility that what you're really looking at is a spurious correlation. As I pointed out before, Hooker in reality merely confirmed that Wakefield was wrong about everyone except African-American males, and, given how small this subgroup was in the study, almost certainly didn’t find any evidence supporting Wakefield’s hypothesis (such as it is) for even African-American boys. Yet, Wakefield, as deluded as he is, spins it as "vindication." He even thanks Hooker for getting a "senior scientist at the CDC" to come forward and "confirm" that some of those "ideas we put forward" are true. Holy hell! Even if you spin Thompson’s statements in the most unflattering manner possible towards the CDC and his co-investigators, Thompson said nothing of the sort!

Are you part of the agenda as well? Why act like he never said it happened?

Considering I've never been vaccinated and I don't vaccinate my children I would hardly say I am part of the Agenda...And nobody acted like he said it never happened. Again, I just pointed out how quickly so many people jumped on a heavily edited interview as proof of something grand and sinister.

edit on 9-9-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
And here is the problem with the Internet...

"So the above quote from his letter is nothing? These kids aren't at increased risk? Scientific protocols were followed?"

I never said any of that. I simply pointed out that you and others are using a HEAVILY EDITED phone interview as your source.

And here is were you learn to read and comprehend

Those were questions not quotes. Questions you refuse to answer ...

go ahead I dare to answer each one separately ...

"So how can we trust anything the CDC says?"

SO you can't trust the CDC, but you can trust the "Whistle blower". The "whistle blower" tells you to vaccinate, but you don't vaccinate because vaccinations "increase the risk of autism in black males under the age of 36 months", so you don't trust the "whistle blower"? That's pretty impressive circular logic.

That's not my logic that is his. I don't trust him or the CDC. Because one way or another he lied.

Either he's lying now or the study is a lie, but either way he is a senior scientist at the CDC that got a " performance-based award after this story came out" so what does that say?

Do you actually use logic?

"Do you think transparency is important? Do you care if African Americans males are at more risk to autism from an MMR shot?"

Of course transparency is important. The CDC is publicly funded, so every single thing they author should be made public. And yes, the study in 2004 did show a link, however none of the other studies did and the sample group for African American's was so small that they couldn't verify that prior to releasing the paper.

So the other studies are trustworthy because they only decided to fake one? Really?

and BTW you didn't answer the second question ...

"Are you part of the agenda as well? Why act like he never said it happened?"

Considering I've never been vaccinated and I don't vaccinate my children I would hardly say I am part of the Agenda...And nobody acted like he said it never happened. Again, I just pointed out how quickly so many people jumped on a heavily edited interview as proof of something grand and sinister.

Actually you did imply he never said that by saying the video is heavily edited, implying the video is a fraud.

And then you had the nerve to link to his letter, and quote parts of it, but leave out (edit) the part where he says they omitted data and that the protocols were not followed. So who is trying to hoax who?

Looks like you have an agenda to me ...
edit on 9/10/14 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join