It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jed001
i never understand this if there was a real link tho MMR vaccinations and autism them why doesn't every child in new jersey have autism? children have to be current on all their vaccinations or they cam not attend public school. I have two school aged children and they have had all their vaccinations and neither of them have autism

Think about what your saying...

Lets say that every child in new jersey DID have autism.

Don't you think that might look just a little suspicious?

Of course it would, the outrage would be massive.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady
a reply to: soficrow

Presentation doesn't matter. Facts do. The link between autism and MMR vaccines was proven not to exist.

THIS. Sorry, but VACCINES WORK. And they work VERY, VERY WELL. And they work with NEARLY ZERO SIDE EFFECTS FOR THE MOST PART. The proof is in the eradication of diseases against which wee have been vaccinating for like a century now. Please, just stop it with the anti-vax nonsense. It cheapens this entire site.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: salamanda

Possibly one of the best pieces ever written here on the subject...

Sharing that story might actually save many others from suffering the same grief your family went through.

I can only imagine Stephanie looking down from Heaven with a smile seeing this take place.

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Link

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: fernalley

Yeah, as I said, Dangerous, but if girls go to their obgyn regularly as they should (so glad i have a penis) they should be able to protect themselves. I'm so out of my realm right now.

Most people have had HPV dozens of times and never even knew it. BUT some people are VERY fragile and can't fight it. I had a client whose husband gave it to her form cheating and she had cervical cancer a mere 7 months later from it. She'll probably die from it. Think she would have liked to have been vaccinated? Yeah, she would have.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yeah, as I said, Dangerous, but if girls go to their obgyn regularly as they should (so glad i have a penis) they should be able to protect themselves. I'm so out of my realm right now.

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
Unfortunately you do not get a free pass either..
From the CDC

What are the health problems caused by HPV in men?
Most men who get HPV (of any type) never develop any symptoms or health problems. But some types of HPV can cause genital warts. Other types can cause cancers of the penis, anus, or oropharynx (back of the throat, including base of the tongue and tonsils.) The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types that can cause cancer.

So with that why is it given to girls only?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: christmaspig

even without "jabs" your sample size SHOULD have 4.2 kids with autism (assuming you are in the USA). The fact that they have all had their "jabs" means nothing. You group is unusual to begin with. Lack of evidence is not proof of non-existance.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If I could add, the whistleblower didn't say vaccines don't work, but that they're given too early. As a long time reader of this site who just recently decided to start posting....I'll just say a lot of posters could be more thorough in their analyses.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Here we go again.

What part of NO EVIDENCE OF A LINK BETWEEN MMR AND AUTISM confuses people?

One - ONE - report found a link. Andrew Wakefield's report - with a sample size in single figures, a serious breach of ethics in the testing and a six figure vested interest.

NOT ONE investigation since has agreed with his "results".

The sensible money is on a genetic cause of autism.

The rise in autism rates can be attributed to those lovely megabuck health insurance companies and their pet diagnosticians.

In the meantime, measles and the like do far more harm than vaccines do.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I just don't get the outrage over vaccines. Even if they were cause for 100% of autism cases, the pro's still outweigh the con's. Worldwide about 1% of the population is autistic, in the US it's about 1.4%. Yellow fever killed off 10% of the population in new york in 1793. ~15,000 people were paralyzed from polio every year in the US, 2,000 died from it each year. Measles kills 400 people every day (as of 2014), it has a kill rate of 1/4 in children.

I'll take my 1% chance. No one is forcing these vaccines upon you (unless you're in the military).

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Most people have had HPV dozens of times and never even knew it. BUT some people are VERY fragile and can't fight it. I had a client whose husband gave it to her form cheating and she had cervical cancer a mere 7 months later from it. She'll probably die from it. Think she would have liked to have been vaccinated? Yeah, she would have.
a reply to: jaffo

I would think there was something bad already going on:

Cervical cancer is preventable without the vaccine. Because it takes so long for HPV to develop into full-blown cancer, there's plenty of time to head it off it with regular Pap tests. According to the American Cancer Society, the five-year survival rate for cervical cancer that's caught early is about 92 percent; when precancerous lesions are removed, a complete cure becomes a sure thing.

Cervical Cancer

Not to mention there are many varieties of HPV of which the vaccine covers two or three.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When I was a child there were no vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella. Every member of my family had those diseases as a child. Not one of the 18 kids in my extended family suffered any long-term ill effects from those diseases.
When I consider who owns msm via advertising---that would be Big Pharma---just look/listen to the ads in print and voice media---I'm not a bit surprised that they won't report anything negative for more than five minutes. I heard recently that Big Pharma spends $80+ billion a year on advertising to the public. Sorry I don't have a link but I was driving and listening to radio.
When I look at who is in control of FDA---former CEOs of Big Pharma---I'm not at all surprised that studies are corrupted for profit.
When I look at who actually owns BIg Pharma and msm---the banks who hold the credit on which they operate---I realize that they must keep doing exactly what they are doing to keep the banksters happy so they can continue to pull millions of dollars from the economy to keep their golden parachutes afloat.
Learning of all the experiments carried on without the knowledge of the "subjects" until decades later makes me wonder how widespread this is today. Those experiments were rumored for years and the people who wanted them kept in the back of the closet were just as fierce in their denials as today's pro-vaccine folks.
If you don't mind shooting concoctions of indeterminate origins into yourself or your child's body, that is your choice but you really should read the package inserts----all 7 pages of tiny font---and look up any words that aren't familiar to you or have someone who has no vested interest explain the meaning of what your are reading.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
While reading an article (The Hardest Words to Write: I Don’t Vax) I came across an excellent comment someone wrote:

The UK government has been hiding the reality of how dangerous and ineffective the vaccines are, for 30 years. Freedom of Information has now exposed it. That reality extends to the US because the same vaccines are involved. In the US, the CDC has illegally not responded to Freedom of Information requests. Now a doctor has filed suit. But within a month after the court ordered (9.30.11) the CDC to release the documents, the government proposed changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow the CDC (and other agencies) to say documents are non-existent.

Who gives a child vaccines – or takes any themselves – when one government has been hiding how dangerous they are and colluding with industry in lying to the public, and another government illegally won’t tell the public what they know about vaccines and wants to lie that the information parents MUST have to protect their children, doesn’t even exist?

The vaccines have been a terrible, terrible “health” hoax – like fluoride. SIDS, it turns out, is directly related to when vaccines are given. And this became very clear in Japan. We are such “believers” even when so many parents are trying to warn us of what happened to their own children, but they are shunned for not following a government created orthodoxy. The Bill Gates campaign to “save children from polio” is paralyzing 10s of 1000s of them, but he and the WHO of which he is a primary funder, is covering up the immense human catastrophe he is continuing to cause. And that same vaccine, the one most held up as a miracle, is unequivocally linked to cancer.

Meanwhile, look how they have made everyone ashamed to say they don’t vaccinate. It’s worse than the previous shame they engendered around nursing, saying it was backward, dirty, etc. They have actually made parents afraid to talk to each other … about a life or death issue! Instead, there should be meetings being held everywhere, including in homes, for people to share ever possible thing they can find on vaccines. And Gates said those people who don’t vaccinate in order to protect their child, threaten others. It’s blatant nonsense. If the vaccines worked (and the UK documents show they know the vaccines don’t work), they couldn’t affect others. If the vaccines were safe, the CDC wouldn’t be illegally hiding documents.

The Hardest Words to Write: I Don’t Vax

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: prizim
I am still amazed there are people today who think vaccines are a bad thing.

You would be far more amazed when you see the reaction to saying something like that to my face.

Within one hour of the immunizations I got as a child I had bad reactions, but I only remember the ones when I was 5.

My arm blew up twice its size, felt like it was being hit with a sledgehammer.

That was the beginning of a 15 year process that involved me becoming allergic to literally everything on the planet, including my own hair.

Suffice to say, I never took another shot, and now the last few years I have never been sick again,

But those other years, my immune system virtually shutdown, I was forced out of school cause I was so sick , incredible asthma, every form of cold and flu you can think of, inability to learn in school.

If I ever have children, you can bet that the entire vaccine system will be vetted out and drawn into the open, in a "TAKE NO PRISONERS" kinda way.

They will have nowhere to hide, and maybe that should just be the way it is now.

I have a feeling, that it is time to prod all of the dangerous scums out of the darkness that are putting things into vaccines that just do not need to be there.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"No, The CDC Is Not Covering Up Evidence That Vaccines Cause Autism"

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: ZeroReady
a reply to: soficrow

Presentation doesn't matter. Facts do. The link between autism and MMR vaccines was proven not to exist.

THIS. Sorry, but VACCINES WORK. And they work VERY, VERY WELL. And they work with NEARLY ZERO SIDE EFFECTS FOR THE MOST PART. The proof is in the eradication of diseases against which wee have been vaccinating for like a century now. Please, just stop it with the anti-vax nonsense. It cheapens this entire site.

Just stop with your feigned ignorance that for ALOT of people these vaccines are damaging them.

And how about asking why super toxic chemicals you know NOTHING about are included, and also why Doctors, and chemists are trained to say that these are not bad.

You got a powder keg of illness, overcrowding at every hospital, medical costs doubling every year, and you think these vaccines are not a player ??

This entire site, is cheapened by the stance that conspiracies do not exist, in realms that YOU think do not exist... meanwhile ANY realist can see this is an obvious BOLD-FACED LIE.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not the most logical thinker but when I heard that the offspring of sufferers/survivors of the Black Death have a built in immunity to AID/HIV, I thought are we not, as future ancestors, depriving our offspring's chances of having natural defenses against upcoming plagues?

Biologists at the University of Liverpool have discovered how the plagues of the Middle Ages have made around 10% of Europeans resistant to HIV.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh good grief, these anti vaccine threads really piss me off! My Mom had polio when she was a little girl, a few years before the polio vaccine came out and saved millions from a crippling deviating disease. I'm very grateful. I've had just about every vaccine around, after spending 20 years in the Navy, and I turned out fine!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

And WHERE exactly are you going to draw the line?

Should we stop it with the 9/11 nonsense as well?

What about JFK, Area 51 and aliens, more nonsense?

The FACT that most doctors themselves refuse to get vaccinated completely destroys your argument.

Oh and BTW, really nice SIG line, I think it sums up your argument rather nicely.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I actually just saw this on MSM, I guess they aren't hiding it anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join