It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Question is, Why would the Main stream Media do this... what's the connection between the Media and big Pharma...

Someone has instructed MSM to hush this up...They should be made to suffer....As in, Strip them of everything they have ever owned, then do something nasty to them.

Big Pharma is probably one of, if not the, largest spender of advertising dollars and what do you think keeps the MSM operating? Advertising dollars. So, who controls the MSM?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
My first born son is 10 months old.

He is scheduled for his first MMR vaccine in 60 days.

What do I do?

I am not afraid of science, but I do not think adding dead virus cells in a cocktail full of virus "activators" protects my son. At the same time, I cannot enroll him in public school without exposing him to this vaccine.

If there were no laws forcing him to be vaccinated for public school, I would not vaccinate; but I feel I have to.

I wish I had a free choice as to what other people put in my son's veins....

God Bless,

Don't take him. You aren't yet required to, and even schools accept waivers for having them done. State religious reasons, and you should be covered there. You do have a choice. Some might try and make it seem as if you don't, but you do. Check your local laws. If it comes down to it, avoid public schools.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: quirkygirl
My heart breaks for our child and the countless others who have their lives stolen by 'mad' scientists. Where is the justice for these children and families?

If there is any consolation at all for all those whose lives were destroyed by vaccines it would be this:

God's justice is perfect and it is never late.

Without repentance, these criminals are GOING to pay the ultimate price for murder because that is exactly what they are guilty of.

Another thing to remember is that there is no sickness or disease in Heaven.

Thankfully, the perpetraitors behind this crime will be absent there as well.

Once again: so you WANT kids to get diseases like Mumps? Seriously? Do you have even the slightest idea about the damage that virus can do? Can you explain the disappearance of smallpox and polio from 99.9% of the world, other than because of vaccines?
The lack of science here is astonishing!!!

At one time...the creators of vaccines meant well, but over the course of the last several decades, they lost sight of what they set out to do, eradicate disease. They saw the potential for enormous sums of money to be made, so they began creating more and more vaccines, simply for profit. I mean seriously, a chicken pox vaccine?

Think about it...Jonas Salk discovered the vaccine for polio because his wife had contracted the horrible disease. He was inspired. Where's the inspiration now. Sadly, the inspiration lies in the dollar.

When I was a child, there were 9 vaccinations. Now, in the child's first few years, they want to pump them full of 36 vaccinations. We survived back then, but now it's necessary for these children to be that poisoned?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Please try to put a spin on :
"the CDC took deliberate action to retroactively alter the outcome of the autism study by arbitrarily eliminating most subjects from the study, thereby shrinking the sample size".

You're quoting people with a vested interest in anti-vax that make their living spouting stuff like that. I can quote Billy Meier saying that Paledian Aliens gave him superpowers but it doesn't mean it's real.

What study did the CDC take retroactive action on? Did you read it, did you look at who analyzed it, how they did it? What's your conviction based on?

Next come the statistics. Hooker uses Pearson’s chi squared test to see if there is a significant association between MMR and autism in children at different ages. DeStefano et al used conditional logistic regression. For the non-biostatisticians out there, the technique that DeStefano et al used accounts for confounders and effect modifiers, different traits in their population that could skew the results. Hooker’s technique doesn’t really do that, unless you stratify results and use very, very large datasets. Hooker’s approach is more “conservative,” meaning that it will detect small effects and amplify them, and those effects can come from anything.

In other words, Hooker used a method prone to false positives. Then:

The nail in the coffin for the Hooker paper is that autism is usually diagnosed by the time a child is three years old. There was no increased risk at 18 months, higher but not by a whole lot at 24, and then the three-fold increase at 36 months. Gee, was it the MMR vaccine, mister? No, the effect is being modified by age. It’s as if I asked you if your shoe size was bigger at 36 months because you drank milk vs because you were 36 months. It’s age. It’s the way that autism is diagnosed. You’re going to have more children diagnosed as autistic at 36 months than you will at 18 months or at 24 months. Using the chi square test doesn’t tease this out, Dr. Hooker! That’s more than likely why DeStefano et al used conditional logistic regression, to take age into account in the analysis.

So why did we not see this in the other ethnic groups or in girls? The answer here is simple, again. Hooker had a limited dataset to work with when he boiled it down to African-American baby boys. In this table, for example, he tells us that he had to modify the analysis to 31 months instead of 36 because he had less than 5 children in that group. It’s the same goddamned mistake that Andrew Jeremy Wakefield wanted to pass off as legitimate science. You cannot, and must not use small numbers to make big assertions…

Quite right. I should have seen that right off the bat. Thanks, Reuben, for pointing it out.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... -american-boys/

Sorry I don't trust Billy Meier of the Vaccine world, since Natural News, Hooker and Wakefield have a history and a Modis Operandi. So does big pharm, but they still have checks and balances, which at the moment, is more than any anti vaccine movement has.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Do pro-vaccine people actually ever get a hold of the package inserts for vaccines? The list of poisons in there is amazing. I don't need any "Natural Health" site to tell me that the shots are "crud". The very fact that human diploid cells are in them should give religious folks an out, those are aborted fetus cells they are talking about but they word it so nice and fancy, many folks don't realize.

There are so many harmful additives like formaldehyde and anti freeze...we hide anti freeze from our kitties and pups but allow such into the bodies of our children? The mercury issue is just the tip of the ice berg. Polysorbate 80, (tween) is in there, MSG, aspartame and think about squalene (sp) that is in some vaccines. Squalene is harmless ingested but not injected. The list of crud is much longer, I just put up a few of the basics. Some will say that the amounts are small and harmless but they don't mention the fact that many affects are cumulative and over time cause trouble from building up in the system.

The inserts will tell you specifically that vaccines do NOT work for everyone. So, what is the point? That means that vaccinated kids can still get sick and pass disease to other kids anyway.

Polio does still exist in spite of vaccines...under a different name...non-paralytic polio/ Fibromyalgia.

Vaccines are a scam. The early on ones may have had some merit but I doubt even that. From caveman days until now, man has adapted and survived...for a very long time without vaccines. The human immune system at work some how.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Sorry I don't trust Billy Meier of the Vaccine world, since Natural News, Hooker and Wakefield have a history and a Modis Operandi. So does big pharm, but they still have checks and balances, which at the moment, is more than any anti vaccine movement has.

Why apologize?

Who is the one really being deceived here?

If 'Billy Meier' were the only voice speaking out I would say we might have an issue...

But, hes clearly not alone.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)

MD's who are completely against all vaccines:

• Dr. Archie Kalokerinos MD
• Dr. Jane Orient
• Dr. Viera Scheibner
• Dr. Andrew Moulden
• Dr. Beddow Bayly
• Dr. William Howard Hay
• Dr. Tim O'Shea
• Dr. Andrew Wakefield
• Dr. Robert Mendelsohn
• Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
• Dr. Rima Laibow
• Dr. Lorraine Day
• Dr. Richard Moskowitz
• Dr. Pamela Middleton
• Dr. Rochelle Neally
• Dr. P. Vernon Erwin
• Dr Phillip Incao
• Dr. Russell Blaylock
• Dr. Harold Buttram
• Dr. Marc Girard
• Dr. Lawrence Palevsky
• Dr. William Campbell Douglass
• Dr. Leo Rebello
• Dr. Mark Hyman
• Dr. David Ayoub
• Dr. Ken Stoller
• Dr, Jayne Donegan
• Dr. Garry Gordon
• Dr. Mayer Eisenstein
• Dr. Donald Miller
• Dr. Stephanie Cave
• Dr. Todd Elsner
• Dr. Stephen Marini
• Dr Renee Tocco
• Dr. Maryanne Block
• Dr. Harry R. Baybee
• Suzanne Humphries, MD
• James Howenstine, MD
• Daniel Marchini, M.D
• Rebecca Carley, M.D
• Alan Cantwell, Jr., M.D
• Dr Richard Halvorsen
• Philip Incao, M.D.
• Dr Vernon Coleman
• Dr Jayne L M Donegan
• Dr Thomas Levy MD
• Dr Michel Odent
• Lendon H.Smith, M.D.
• Dr. William Campbell Douglas
• Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.
• Dr. Kris Gaublomme
• W. L. Bonnell, MD
• John Tilden MD
• Dr. William Howard Hay
• Charles A. R. Campbell, MD
• Dr William Collins
• Dr Creighton MD
• Dr. J. Anthony Morris
• Dr. Gordon T. Stewart

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

And at a rate of 2.5/1000 MDs/Population in the US, there's about 750,000 other MDs that are not on that list.
edit on 26-8-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine...

"Being a skeptical soul, I have always believed that the most reliable way to determine what people really believe is to observe what they do, not what they say. If the greatest threat of rubella is not to children, but to the fetus yet unborn, pregnant women should be protected against rubella by making certain that their obstetricians won't give them the disease. Yet, in a California survey reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association, more than 90 percent of the obstetrician-gynecologists refused to be vaccinated. If doctors themselves are afraid of the vaccine, why on earth should the law require that you and other parents allow them to administer it to your kids?" ~ Dr Robert Mendelsohn MD

“Even among the physicians who are the biggest purveyors and promoters of vaccination, it would appear that when the needle is turned around, the inoculation mania subsides. In a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 90% of obstetricians and about 70% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine. currenthealthscenario.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

I got that vaccine when I started my current job. I was sick for DAYS after that. Another person who got the vax the same day left within two hours of getting it with a fever of 104...She got extremely ill and missed the rest of our orientation that week.

After that experience, I am surprised this hasn't been in the news before now. Evil stuff, indeed.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logman

So the Rockerfellers are dedicated to population reduction? 100 years ago the world's population was ONE BILLION. Those damn Rockerfellers, can't get anything right!

How about this plausible theory . The NWO population control freaks deduced the population could be near 10 Billion and estimated damage to their possessions, i e the Earth.

Now since they are convinced their science on sustainability of Earth with 10 B people were solid, they act accordingly. As a environmental Chemist i can say confidently that exposure to Mercury in ones blood might as well be Lead or Uranium, you are going to suffer. SOME PEOPLE have tougher constitutions than others like the people who metabolize alcohol better then me.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Justoneman because: dont know how i messed this up cutting out the diatribe

edit on 26-8-2014 by Justoneman because: Had an absolute in there, cant use absolutes.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

And at a rate of 2.5/1000 MDs/Population in the US, there's about 750,000 other MDs that are not on that list.

My kids Pediatrician is taken it and pushing it like a dope dealer. But I have made her find it without the mercury or we don't allow the shot, period.
Therosol i think is the name of the preservative that is used. If you get a fresh batch without that in it, it is safer. Yet, I sure am NOT taken any more vaccines if i have anything to do with it ever again. TUSKEGEE is a good enough reason, can NOT trust the researchers. $ to be made.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just watched a short TV special on WHDT about this story. My mind was absolutely blown!

All the discussion about this over the last TWENTY years..... and it turns out the VERY PEOPLE who were supposed to protect us were covering up the truth while destroying our childrens futures.....

This is the type of story that should convince average people that the old 'tinfoil hat' stereotype is bullshizt.

This type of thing is the very reason I am on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The question is why are we so expendable? It can't just be because of our numbers. We need to know the real reason why they need us culled.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I've said this before. I have two kids, both have had their jabs up to date. Both are absolutely fine and healthy as anything. I'm also a member of two birth groups. One for each of them for the month they were due. In both those groups we all have our kids their jabs. Not one child has become ill or developed autism due to the jabs. Not one child has autism full stop. These groups have at least 150 members apiece. So out of at least 300 kids not one of them had an adverse reaction to their jabs other than being a bit grumpy that day, which is kind of understandable. So what does that tell you? I think if these jabs were what's causing it there would be at least one case of autism amongst my groups don't you? Or does it just so happen we all got the good ones? Bearing in mind we are from different backgrounds, faiths, even different countries.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
My first born son is 10 months old.

He is scheduled for his first MMR vaccine in 60 days.

What do I do?

I am not afraid of science, but I do not think adding dead virus cells in a cocktail full of virus "activators" protects my son. At the same time, I cannot enroll him in public school without exposing him to this vaccine.

If there were no laws forcing him to be vaccinated for public school, I would not vaccinate; but I feel I have to.

I wish I had a free choice as to what other people put in my son's veins....

God Bless,

Hi ElohimJD,

I very rarely wade into these 'Pro/Anti-Vaccination' debates, as the complexities inherent in this particular subject are often just too vast and the hysterical and venomous backlashing you have to weather makes doing so, an even less appealing prospect.

Reading your post above, about your 10 month old, made me stop and rethink my usual aversion to wading into the debate, but on this occasion it struck a chord with me at a personal level; not just because I have children of my own and I understand where you're at with 'concerns', but for another even more personal reason, which I felt compelled to share with you… something I've not done in a public forum such as this until now.

Basically, my introduction to the ways of Big Pharma and 'the vaccination industry' started when my little sister was of a similar age to your child; except 30 years ago my parents had no reason to feel compelled even stop for just one moment and 'ask the question' you have asked here today… a question, that as a loving, caring and responsible parent, you have every right and justification in asking… and so Stephanie, my beautiful little sister, received her first MMR cocktail from the doctor and went home. I remember the events of the following morning like it was yesterday.

I remember being woken suddenly the following morning to the bone-chilling sound of my mother screaming to my father from their bedroom: "# MORRIS SHE'S NOT BREATHING!! HER LIPS ARE BLUE AND SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!...". She was dead.

I remember my father trying for half an hour to revive her; trying to gently blow air into her tiny body;
trying desperately to get his little girl's heart started again but he couldn't bring her back. I remember
how careful and aware he was to make sure he didn't break her rips trying to get her heart started, as their bodies are so tiny, CPR on an 8 month old only requires the use of one's thumb pressing gently on their chest, while holding their body with your hand and fingers underneath... another image I've never been able to erase; that and the look on the faces of two parents at that moment they realise they've just lost their baby daughter… and they've absolutely no idea what happened, why it happened or how.

Later that day, the coroner and police asked my parents whether anything in her environment had changed in the preceding 24/48 hours, to which my father replied "No, nothing... though she just had her MMR shot yesterday afternoon." To which the coroner informed him that it couldn't possibly be the MMR or any other vaccine, therefore the cause of death must be 'Cot Death' (i.e. absolutely no idea what caused her death…. but it certainly wasn't 'THAT'). It was no surprise that this ridiculous and offensive piece if drivel, masquerading as a 'professional medical opinion', didn't wash with my father and so begun the journey to find the answers… and the truth.

With regard my own opinions to the subject, all I will say is that I've researched this topic (both pro and anti equally… there's fraudsters and nut cases in both camps believe me!) in enormous detail and depth… and for you trolls and hysterical screamers out there, I damn well know how to research a complicated topic such as this, thanks to having spent 15 years as a network broadcast journalist in news and current affairs, as well producing and directing numerous documentaries for international broadcasters (some say I'm pretty good at it too). I've been trained to do this task and the ability to decipher, disseminate and process research data/information/reports etc is an essential skill that 'professional' journalists back in my day were held to account on… we lived or died on ability to 'proof fact' and back it up accordingly, should a court decide to test it.

I'm 100% convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt MMR killed my little sister… and to that end, I'll never let anyone near my two beautiful daughters with a needle containing a vaccine.

That's my story. That's my experience with vaccines. Those are my credentials (as briefly as they're presented above). This is one topic I know a great deal about. This is 'posted' in reply to someone reaching out and for this reason I've very little interest or inclination to respond to hysteria or abuse from either side of the isle.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The very fact that Andrew Wakefield, ir to give him his full medical title, Andrew Wakefield. Is on your list should ring alarm bells. Just looked up the first two names and both are out and out conspiracy theorists. Is it worth looking up any more?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Are there risks with taking vaccines, yes any medicine has risks of side affects some very serious. However the overwhelming evidence is that the risks of taking are massively outweighed by the risks of leaving children unvaccinated. And worse you then not just taking the risk for your children but for others as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Quite a few MD's have also come out and said that the medical mafia is part of the population reduction agenda.

This leaves little doubt about the real agenda behind all of this: murder and genocide.

I think you got it wrong.

The deliberate increase in American Autism rates wasn't performed on the American populous for genocidal reasons. The reason our government agencies wanted to increase Autism rates was because they believed they could literally create the next Einstein. 1 in 2000 American babies potentially having a mind "gifted" in math and physics wasn't enough. 1 in 68, that's more like it.

They are not trying to cover up the idea that the MMR Al-in-One increases the chances of Autism; they are trying to cover up the fact that the intent of the MMR All-in-One vaccine is to create more Autistic minds. If 1 in 1,000,000 people who have Autism might actually be the person who will design a nuclear hyper drive or gravity engine you gotta get to that 1,000,000 first; and then have a system to discover that individual.

Another interesting aspect to all of this, in a "zeitgeist" kind of way, is how the common core curriculum, and possibly more importantly its student tracking programs, fits into this theory. Some have argued that common core was specifically designed with autistic students in mind.
edit on 27-8-2014 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Are there risks with taking vaccines, yes any medicine has risks of side affects some very serious. However the overwhelming evidence is that the risks of taking are massively outweighed by the risks of leaving children unvaccinated. And worse you then not just taking the risk for your children but for others as well.

It's for the children!

So ScepticScot, since you care about our children so much and are so well versed in the benefits of vaccinations, what are the chances of getting the mumps if you are not vaccinated?

What's the odds of getting the measles?

And rubella?

Prior to the MMR All-in-One vaccine, Autism odds were 1 in 2,000.

After the MMR All-in-One vaccine, Autism odds are now 1 in 68.

So if the chances of getting measels, mumps or rubella, because the child is not vaccinated by the all in one, is for instance 1 in 100, then you are actually doing more harm to children by repeating "think of the children" instead of saying "yes, this issue needs to be researched and if this man is a legit CDC doctor turned whistle blower, questions need to be answered, if for no other reason than for the children."

I look forward to the data you provide.
edit on 27-8-2014 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Really? Your source now is a study from 1981 where more than half the people surveyed took the vaccinations and the conclusion was for additional vaccination!

Do you even read any of your sources or do you just regurgitate everything the anti-vax crowd says? 90+% and 70+% sounds like a lot, until you realize that there was only 11 gynaecologists in the study. The more telling 50% of vaccinated leaves it at an even draw, going back to 1981 of course.

Cherry picking stats must be hard if you can't do it yourself.
edit on 27-8-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join