It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Fraud: U.S. Mainstream Media Censors Whistleblower’s Explosive Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
My first born son is 10 months old.

He is scheduled for his first MMR vaccine in 60 days.

What do I do?

I am not afraid of science, but I do not think adding dead virus cells in a cocktail full of virus "activators" protects my son. At the same time, I cannot enroll him in public school without exposing him to this vaccine.

If there were no laws forcing him to be vaccinated for public school, I would not vaccinate; but I feel I have to.

I wish I had a free choice as to what other people put in my son's veins....

God Bless,

You do not have to vaccinate period, but many states have a waiver/state exemption form to fill out.

On Google type in ( "states name" then vaccination exemption forum, or Immunization Waiver Form)

Good luck to you

RT

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you for compiling all this information. My youngest child is autistic. I was just saying today to his brother and father that he changed after his booster shots. I never really felt that vaccines were the cause of it, I guess it seemed too horrific to accept that.

My heart breaks for our child and the countless others who have their lives stolen by 'mad' scientists. Where is the justice for these children and families?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

The problem parents face is we know there are terrible diseases out there and we have the means to stop them; vaccinate.

We trust that this will protect our kids from awful diseases, like polio. When my kids were little there wasn't a vaccination debate like there is now. I never questioned whether or not to vaccinate.

If I had babies now, I don't know what I'd do. I don't know if I would be willing to risk them getting something potentially horrible. I don't know. It's like you're darned if you do and darned if you don't.

I did separate my kids' vaccines out. I wouldn't let them get multiple shots at one visit. Whether this helped or not, I don't know. I do have one autistic child and four children that are just fine.
edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl

My love goes out to your family... Blessings in the time that you all have together.

This is a long struggle that is overdue. Day to day we must struggle against a pharma system which cures little. It is time that medicine improves quality of life at affordable prices ... and allows all competition such as herbal, traditional, electrical, and other alternatives to find out what works better to heal us. It should start with monoliths such as the FDA to be decentralized : a good start would be a drug only agency which is elected at the same time the President is.
Also, criminalizing data corruption of pharma product trials together with forcing all trials to be freely available to the public would work wonders for the to big to jail pharmas..

This will happen as our faith in these faltering centralized, corrupt centers disappears... and we no longer give our hard earned funds and energies to them. awaiting the 'bring down this wall' moment...
edit on 26-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 26-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
My heart breaks for our child and the countless others who have their lives stolen by 'mad' scientists. Where is the justice for these children and families?

If there is any consolation at all for all those whose lives were destroyed by vaccines it would be this:

God's justice is perfect and it is never late.

Without repentance, these criminals are GOING to pay the ultimate price for murder because that is exactly what they are guilty of.

Another thing to remember is that there is no sickness or disease in Heaven.

Thankfully, the perpetraitors behind this crime will be absent there as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

If there is any consolation at all for all those whose lives were destroyed by vaccines it would be this:

Without repentance, these criminals are GOING to pay the ultimate price for murder because that is exactly what they are guilty of.

Once again: so you WANT kids to get diseases like Mumps? Seriously? Do you have even the slightest idea about the damage that virus can do? Can you explain the disappearance of smallpox and polio from 99.9% of the world, other than because of vaccines?
The lack of science here is astonishing!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
According to the article below, one quarter of the population suffer from 'authoritarian personality disorder'.

After going through this thread, I wonder if those numbers may in fact be a little conservative...

...high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth. Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful. This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Parents who made this connection have been castigated as anti-science kooks. I would love to see the real anti-science kooks now get their comeuppance, but I doubt that will happen. Seriously, this is CRIMINAL. So much potential limited and so many families devastated.

As for limiting population, I agree that overpopulation is a problem but, my god, this is not how you go about solving it. One thing I always found troubling was how astronomically high the rate of autism is in areas like Silicon Valley. Why would anyone want to suppress one of the most highly educated and high-achieving populace in the country, if not the world?

Hmmm. Think about it.

a reply to: R_Clark

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't think it's the 'lack of science' that is up for debate here. As parents we want to protect our children but it has to be in the back of everyone's mind these days if the one vaccine could be the one that takes their healthy, bright and talkative child away from them.

I've always wondered what happened to my son and why. How did he go from one day being the most bright and off-the-charts advanced to barely speaking and having to learn everything all over again. What happened to him and why? This question is not just mine but it's in the mind and heart of every parent with an autistic child.

It is heart wrenching and our children are lost and buried inside a brain that works in ways we can't even begin to understand. I look at my son and beg the question in my heart, 'is he still in there'. It's awful.

So, saying people are lacking in scientific knowledge, in my opinion, is not a fair way to judge. It's just that some parents have decided to go against mainstream. That is the best way they feel they can protect their children. Others opt for vaccinating and trust that it won't harm their child. I don't feel neither is wrong as it's a personal choice.

And as Murgatroid mentioned, in the end the ones that did this (if it is caused by something man-made) will have to answer for their wrongdoings.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I had the mumps when I was about 5. In fact I walked around with it, undiagnosed, for I-don't-know-how-long because I knew if I was ill they'd make me miss school. It got to the point where I couldn't hear. I'm sure that some kids lose their hearing permanently or die from it, but I recovered completely and it's far from a death sentence.

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

I had Measles and Mumps when I was little. I'm not sure about Rubella. I also had chicken pox. I never had my kids vaccinated for chicken pox, as it seemed silly. They all got chicken pox, all five of them. It was lousy for a few weeks but nothing terrible happened to them.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yup, besides the mumps I also had chicken pox and measles when I was little, and German measles at about 13. Not to say that those aren't serious for some kids, but I had no long-lasting effects.

My vaccination for polio and smallpox etc was on my back, not my arm, and it turned into a massive ugly raised mole that I had to get removed several times because it kept growing back. Finally a dermatologist dug it out so deep that I needed stitches. I still have scar tissue there. I'm glad that I can't see it.

reply to: quirkygirl

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
I had the mumps when I was about 5. In fact I walked around with it, undiagnosed, for I-don't-know-how-long because I knew if I was ill they'd make me miss school. It got to the point where I couldn't hear. I'm sure that some kids lose their hearing permanently or die from it, but I recovered completely and it's far from a death sentence.

Meet someone that Mumps scarred. I'm deaf in my right ear from it - have been so since I was 5. I don't recommend it very much. Although I have saved a fortune not buying expensive stereos over the years.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: lindalinda

I had Measles and Mumps when I was little. I'm not sure about Rubella. I also had chicken pox. I never had my kids vaccinated for chicken pox, as it seemed silly. They all got chicken pox, all five of them. It was lousy for a few weeks but nothing terrible happened to them.

Make sure that they all stay well and don't get run down - Chickenpox can make an unwelcome return as Scabies in adults.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It can come back as shingles.
edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Once again: so you WANT kids to get diseases like Mumps? Seriously? Do you have even the slightest idea about the damage that virus can do? Can you explain the disappearance of smallpox and polio from 99.9% of the world, other than because of vaccines?
The lack of science here is astonishing!!!

Science has nothing to do with it. It's called faith. After all the human race survived for hundreds of thousands of years without any vaccines........just prayer........

Look on the bright side. The unvaccinated will, collectively, have a higher death rate and lower birth/survival rate. Darwin wins

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Seriously with those sources?? Natural News literally MANUFACTURES stories. LITERALLY. They are a known hoax site.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 26-8-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It can come back as shingles.

Argh, quite right.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Seriously with those sources?? Natural News literally MANUFACTURES stories. LITERALLY. They are a known hoax site.

www.snopes.com...

Two words: George Soros...

Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source. The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an "Internet Propaganda Arm" pushing these views. The Democratic Alliance has been reported to instruct Fundees to not disclose their funding source.

Snopes Exposed - George Soros and Leftists Fund it

This couple is in the tank for Obama. There are many alleged statements they have listed on their site as a hoax and yet you can go to Youtube yourself and find the video of Obama actually saying these things. So you see, you cannot and should not… trust Snopes.com, ever, for anything that is remotely political! I don’t even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes anymore. So goes modern journalism. There are cropping up numerous sites and blogs that openly challenging Snopes’s findings, opinions, and outright claims. Many people still think Snopes.com is neutral and they can be trusted as factual. We need to make sure everyone is aware that… that is a hoax in itself.

Snopes Exposed

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros..

The unreliable and condescending people who run Snopes.com have chosen to belittle and ridicule factual evidence that contradicts the official narrative about the attacks of 9/11. They have chosen to ignore evidence that exposes the many 9/11- related lies told by the Bush administration, stooping so low as to title this particular piece: "Flights of Fancy!"

Snopes Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes... We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros! Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

edit on 26-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Every single family that's had a child vaccinated should be able to sue. Autism is, of course, more serious, but there are other problems as well. My oldest got her first run of that garbage, and was up screaming, literally SCREAMING, all night long. With a grandson and nephew both with issues, and both vaccinated, this is personal for me, too.

If they covered that up, what else have they covered up?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join