It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Theory, weather, seismic action, dead birds & fish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Large flocks of Bird's dropping out of the sky, massive amounts of fish and other sea creatures on shores over the world.

Sink Holes, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Typhoons, Mountains raising, Ice caps melting, global weather change.

One cause or many? My theory.

I believe the poles and possibly even the tilt of the earth to the sun is making a slight correction.

The earth is elongated on its equator depicting some opposing forces. The gravitational force that is pulling us to the sun and the force from Jupiter and Saturn pulling us away, leaving us in the orbit we are in.

Imagine a rubber band being pulled apart slowly creating an oval shape. As the rubber band is slowly pulled it reaches a breaking point. It will experience a slight wobble followed by a snap.

The earth can't snap apart like the rubber band so it reaches a point where the pressure becomes too elongated to remain stable. At some point too much pressure builds up and a correction in tilt and pole shift happens.

This would alleviate the pressure, but would cause massive changes, the kind we are seeing now.

12/21/12 was the end of the Myan calendar the beginning of this wobble and shift?
edit on 25-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Blimey!
Your post blew away!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
a reply to: sacgamer25

Blimey!
Your post blew away!

I was posting this on my phone and my daughter hit my hand and posted. Then my phone decided to loose internet connection as I tried to post 2 more times. Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think it has something to do with the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis. But I like this post it made me think lol.

Question OP, do you think your theory connects to the Expanding Earth Theory, where they say since the continents fit together like puzzle pieces it wasn't one continuous piece of land that divided, but that the planet is growing like a life form or due to some unknown processes?

S + F

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I think it has something to do with the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis. But I like this post it made me think lol.

Question OP, do you think your theory connects to the Expanding Earth Theory, where they say since the continents fit together like puzzle pieces it wasn't one continuous piece of land that divided, but that the planet is growing like a life form or due to some unknown processes?

S + F

This may sound crazy but I think if the earth does change tilt and expand and contract as I suggest really anything could happen. Major quakes, massive continental drift, mountain ranges, ice ages and other weather phenomenon. The theory really could answer many questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I believe the poles and possibly even the tilt of the earth to the sun is making a slight correction.

Yes very possible, they are discovering that the earths inner core rotates faster than its outer core and its been slowing down of late. The pole shift might indicate that the inner core has also starting to rotate at a different angle. How it will affect climate , volcanism etc remains to be seen but I don't have a good feeling about it at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The balance of the fields that are created by electrical activity may be going out of whack.....
The suns activity is abnormal....why wouldn't the earth be affected?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Didn't the Fukushima quake knock us off our axis by several inches?
edit on 26 8 2014 by Thefarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have no knowledge to support my theory, just a guess: Earth is loosing weight from all the resources we transform to gas. We also pollute the water and the air, birth control pills, for example destroy the fishes hormonal balance, making them unable to procreate. The birds are depending on air streams and such, and I don't know if you subscribe to that, but the shift in the jet streams speaks for a lot of changes in the Energy-system the sky contains.
With fracking and such we create more and more empty caverns beneath our feet and it is only logical a different density leads to a different behavior of the mass, when it is hit by a force like gravity.
It is about time we start mining the moon and asteroids, so we can fill her up again, and maybe get to a more comfortable energy level on our planet, before it wipes us out.

new topics

top topics

join