It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama oks use of spy drones over Sryia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just came across this and I thought it was interesting. Assad has said that any use of drones must go by him. I'm just glad Obama actually ignored him. Only a matter of time before the drones start dropping bombs.

"President Obama has authorized the use of drones for surveillance in Syria even as the Assad regime demanded that the U.S. seek permission before launching any airstrikes on its territory against Islamic State targets."

www.nytimes.com...
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 25-8-2014 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
Assad has said that any use of drones must go by him, glad Obama actually ignored him. Only a matter of time before the drones start dropping bombs.

So Assad is glad Obama ignored him?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have no idea why the west still tries to ignore Syria.
The west needs to cooperate with Assad and he is willing to do so as long as the west respects his presidency and the indepence of Syria.
This man is fighting IS since years without letting whole Syria fall into the extremists hands, so maybe the west should accept his offer.
It would only be wise to support him.
edit on 25-8-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
I have no idea why the west still tries to ignore Syria.
The west needs to cooperate with Assad and he is willing to do so as long as the west respects his presidency and the indepence of Syria.
This man is fighting IS since years without letting whole Syria fall into the extremists hands, so maybe the west should accept his offer.
It would only be wise to support him.

The West puts their own puppets in to do their bidding. Assad, if he was a puppet, may have turned ala Gaddafi, and they are trying to put him in his place.

top topics

join