It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrese Gibson - Excuses & Negativity "Change The Things That Are Around You"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just an inspirational video.

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Good quote from video:

"Excuses sound best to the people that's makin em up. You got every excuse in the world, that's why your # ain't movin. That's why ain't nothin changed and nothin will change. Because you have convinced yourself that everything is wrong, that everything is negative, and nothing will change and guess what? It won't change.

Change your mind, and it will change your life. Change, if nothing around you changes, change the things around you.

For every level, there's another devil."

edit on 25-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast
You could give an overview if the video. Ty for posting.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
You could give an overview if the video.

You're right. Here's an overview:

Get off the pity potty! Don't blame anyone, only yourself. I don't mean blame yourself for misfortunes of others. I mean blame yourself for the misfortunes about you. No that's not 100% right. You, me, we have the power to control our lives.

I'm sure there is some Star Wars quote out there that can explain it better.

See, 'iamthatbish', it's hard to explain. Maybe you guys see where i'm going with this?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I blame YOU!

edit on 25-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Good quote from video:

"Excuses sound best to the people that's makin em up. You got every excuse in the world, that's why your # ain't movin. That's why ain't nothin changed and nothin will change. Because you have convinced yourself that everything is wrong, that everything is negative, and nothing will change and guess what? It won't change.

Change your mind, and it will change your life. Change, if nothing around you changes, change the things around you."

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ty for taking the time to elaborate. Its a great message to get out there.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Oh God,this kind of videos made me more motivated in what I do and helped me get past depression.
Thank you for the share

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I noticed the OP video was removed. So here it is, I guess the official version, even though it's the same video in the OP.

I can relate unfortunately... "you turn others positive energy or comments into a negative. And you expect to get positive results."
I'm slowly but surely getting my mind right. I feel it every day. I'm thinking ATS is just one giant journal for me I can write on any subject I want.

new topics

top topics

join