It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Real Monsters On Planet Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Dear Friends,

I have been fortunate to have learned of the existence of an entire unseen civilization
on planet Earth. Instead of adapting the planet to suit their needs, they have themselves
adapted to exist peacefully on the planet.

What this means, is that they have senses, and skills, which far outweigh our own. It is
said that a bear has a sense of smell 100 times greater than the best bloodhound. Yet these
beings, can smell as well as a bear. Their eyesight as well, is much better than ours, seeing
in almost total darkness. I can only imagine what their hearing and sense of taste is like.

I made this video to illustrate, what humans are compared to what they are.
Who are the real monsters of this earth?

Those of you interested in Bigfoot, will know what it means, but if you don't like
Jimi Hendrix's music, you might not get the full message.

Crank it up, play it loud, and peace on Earth.

www.youtube.com...

Rich
edit on 25-8-2014 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: forgot to add the link to the video

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Where is the video!? I wanna hear some jimi!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Soo tantalizing! Can you elaborate a bit more as to how you got this information? a reply to: Hendrix92TheUniverse

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

Dear fellow human,

If you are truly interested, check out all my youtube videos, but more importantly, check out
videos by Barbara Shupe, Robert Dodson, and my fellow researcher on youtube "bigfootresearch".

There are many others, but these 3 will let you know what I am talking about.

Real research takes time, so don't be put off by a video which doesn't show proof right away.

Rich

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's the video,

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Of course they exist and for the most part live in harmony with their surroundings. I'm certain the govs know about them and protect them to some extent. Maybe that's what national forests/parks are for. Give them more uninterrupted wilderness to exist in peace. S + F, they're so cute in the video even if they're from movies.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hendrix92TheUniverse
I enjoyed that.
Most of us think we are the most advanced civilization, that world has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I enjoyed that.
Most of us think we are the most advanced civilization, that world has ever seen.

So true. They knew things we're still in denial about. Described things, left behind artifacts that boggle the most intelligent to this day.

I don't think we're the most advanced civilization this world has ever seen, but I think we're one of the most destructive. We seem to be heading towards something of Atlantean proportions, a game changer, a reset.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You see as I see.

Greed, Hubris, and Ruthlessness will be our undoing.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Indeed, what is more monstrous that man's inhumanity to man?

Unlike creatures of the forest. They reach an equilibrium with their environment. I read or heard somewhere that your average Orangutan actively seeks out and consumes over four hundred different plants and herbs.

What a horticulturalist!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

'1983, a Merman I Should Turn to Be' could be another track for an eco video.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Great track, freakishly thrown into the faces of the real freaks on the planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I love Scooby Doo.

And yes the real culprits are human.

top topics

join