It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are not doing this for islam!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
a reply to: DarknStormy
a reply to: intrptr

Do any of you blame Christians in general for the actions of Westboro Baptist Church?

Do any of you blame all Christians in general for the people who protest and accost people in front of abortion clinics?

Do any of you blame all Christians in general for the people who protest homosexuals?

Do you realize that many, many, many people on this site have called for the extermination of all Christians because they lump every Christian on earth for the protesting, the bad manners, the yelling of those very few extremists?

Do you realize that the media has lumped all Christians on earth in the same category as these extremist Christians and tell people that the so called Christian extremists are part of and represent all Christians?
And from what I have seen the vast majority on ATS actually believe what the media has sold you about Christians and Christianity being dangerous and evil.

Do you realize that the Crusades are brought up in nearly every about Islam for the past 2 years I have been on ATS?

Do you also realize that Christians now say the Crusaders were wrong and what happened was wrong?

But do YOU lump all Christians together as crusaders, homophobic, and abortion clinic protesters, and worst yet in my opinion demonic Westboro Baptist Church?

If you do then you MUST lump the Islamic State IS in with all of Islam or you are being the grossest of hypocrites.

There is no denying that these are equal comparisons.

edit on 8Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:24:39 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: little addition

edit on 8Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:26:41 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: x

edit on 8Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:27:57 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: x

edit on 8Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:33:56 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: fixed posting

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It is easy to understand when you have the correct perspective.

If you were upset about something the U.S. was doing, then would you do something to upset the U.S.?

Imagine your brother is punching you while you eat cereal and watch cartoons. Would you punch him back? It all depends on your opinion of your brother's strength. If you think your brother could beat the snot out of you, then you might call for your mother to make him stop hitting you. If you think your brother is an ignorant weakling then you might set down your bowl of cereal and beat the snot out of your brother while telling him if he goes and tells mother you will beat him again.

So imagine what the ''enemy'' is thinking when they come up with a plan to fly planes into the World Trade Center. Do they imagine the U.S. will do nothing? Do something weak in response? If you are honest with yourself, then you will see how the 9/11 plan was really a very bad move on the world chess board.

Now imagine what ISIL (Western occultist Media's ISIS) is thinking when they come up with a plan to cut off heads. Do you think they imagine the U.S. will bow down and do exactly as ISIL commands? Do you think they even consider the U.S. might do something like rain hell upon them? Seriously now.

How about this.... you are in charge of a group of kindergarten children on a playground. At one corner of the playground is an old tree with a giant bees nest. The nest is active, bees buzzing around the two foot diameter nest as all the children stand around watching. There must be eleven trillion bees inside. Of course you fear the bees might sting some of the children so you immediately throw a brick at the nest. Problem solved. Seriously?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

It would help your cause if you could actually prove where I have blamed every Christian for the Crusades and the Westboro Baptist Church. The truth is I don't. I believe one to be a similar ideology to ISIS and the others are just looking for law suits when people attack them for their stupidity.

If I was to go to the Bible I would find many references that condemn the actions of the Crusaders and the Westboro morons also. To me that would not make them Christians because they are participating in things which are Antichrist. It's the exact same as ISIS who are participating in things which are Anti Islamic.

How can we lump Satanists alongside innocent Believers? We have to draw the line somewhere and expose people for what they actually are, not what they say they are. Yes I understand some may pull the Crusader card out every now and then but that is the result of Ignorance and a lack of critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Then an apology is due you from me.

I get really sick and tired of people saying ISIS does not represent Islam (which it does not in my opinion)

but when it comes to those wacko extremists I named in my previous post, who call themselves Christians

the same people who say ISIS does not represent Islam will openly say that the wackos represent all Christians and Christianity

I am sorry to have lumped you in with those blatant hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I understand people do it so I can see where you are coming from... But we must think larger than those people and don't let it get you down either... If we know the truth then screw them and their ignorance.

I see it on many levels here also and it comes down to propaganda and a lack of research and facts from the horses mouth.
edit on 25-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
ISIS is evil, ISIS is located inthe middle east, Iran is in the middle east, we need to invade Iran to stop ISIS.

Sounds about right.

Iraq V 2.0.

I have a feeling it is Syria 2.0 also. The leaders of Saudi Arabia want their gas pipe line to EU and not matter how many innocent get killed they will cause trouble until they get what they want using both Wahabbi fundamentalists /mercenaries and American troops.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I completely agree with you. What ISIS are doing is not Islamic, it is simply called oppression and the Qu'ran regards oppression as one of the greatest sins or acts a person/group/government/royalty/anyone can commit. With that also, the Qu'ran gives authority to the oppressed to fight and kill the oppressors regardless of who they are.

So look out Saudi Arabia if your people ever wake up.

Time to post this again?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

ISIS is evil incarnate, what they worship is not the God of Muslims. They make false claims of themselves - they are liars, and revel in blood.

But this is not the faith of Muslims. I am Muslim, and I have a different God than them. My God is perfectly just, perfectly merciful, and perfectly benevolent. My God says do not kill the innocent, and to say to those of other faiths, to you be your religion and to me be mine.

The killing of one man is as if you had killed the whole world. What ISIS is doing is evil, they are evil in the flesh. Not Muslim...

I find it difficult that a Muslim can be so blinded to the truth of his own religion. ISIS is more Muslim than you!. As a Muslim you must have read the biography of your Prophet and what he got up too. ISIS are just following the example set by your own Prophet and doing the exact same thing he did, and there is no skirting around this. I haven't seen ISIS do anything your Prophet hasn't done, be it beheadings, crucifixtion, rape, murder (including children), ransoming slaves and fight the people of the book and the disbeliever. Or maybe your a new Muslim and haven't got to those bits yet?. But you probably have and choose to ignore your Prophets crime against humanity.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishwhisperer

I find it difficult that a Muslim can be so blinded to the truth of his own religion. ISIS is more Muslim than you!. As a Muslim you must have read the biography of your Prophet and what he got up too. ISIS are just following the example set by your own Prophet and doing the exact same thing he did, and there is no skirting around this.

Well there is skirting around it because what you are saying is actually a crock of bs.

I haven't seen ISIS do anything your Prophet hasn't done, be it beheadings, crucifixtion, rape, murder (including children), ransoming slaves and fight the people of the book and the disbeliever. Or maybe your a new Muslim and haven't got to those bits yet?. But you probably have and choose to ignore your Prophets crime against humanity.

I have been researching Islam for a long time and haven't found those bits either, can you show me where all your accusations are mentioned? Sounds like your making up your own narration to suit what you want to believe and nothing more.

Please guide me to these demonic actions and verses you are speaking about, what part of the Qu'ran claims everything you say with 100% factual guarantee? Please because I want to prove you wrong as quick as you think you can back your garbage up.
edit on 25-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

And this is the crap I'm talking about which we must elevate ourselves above...

I find it difficult that a Muslim can be so blinded to the truth of his own religion. ISIS is more Muslim than you!. As a Muslim you must have read the biography of your Prophet and what he got up too. ISIS are just following the example set by your own Prophet and doing the exact same thing he did, and there is no skirting around this. I haven't seen ISIS do anything your Prophet hasn't done, be it beheadings, crucifixtion, rape, murder (including children), ransoming slaves and fight the people of the book and the disbeliever. Or maybe your a new Muslim and haven't got to those bits yet?. But you probably have and choose to ignore your Prophets crime against humanity.

A know all who has probably never seen a Qu'ran in their life.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I agree... you can't say you are a proud member of the Mickey Mouse Club, but you just don't wear the ears....

Either you are in the club or you are not...can't have it both ways...and if you are in the club, then show up at meetings and work to rid your club of undesirables...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Sir I don't think you have ever researched Islam at all, How about the massacre of the Banu Qurayza where 600-900 males were beheaded. The young males were checked for any pubic hair first, if they had any they were beheaded. The women and children became slaves.

Rape:
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

(In front of their husbands mind you)

and the list just keeps going on and on and on, do you you really want me to continue because I could keep posting for a full week and still not finish the crimes commited and Quranic orders to fight the disbelievers.

I have studied the Quran & Hadith which I why I can say ISIS hasn't done anything that Mohammed hasn't done.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

people use the crusaders, not as a condemnation, but as a comparison. When people begin to say that Islam is evil and all Muslims need to be killed, or the religion is evil etc, then the crusades come up. Why? To show you, that NOT all Christians or all Muslims can be lumped together, it's not to condemn every christian.

The actions of the few never represent the many, yet, it seems people want to believe that. So perhaps instead I should ask, do the actions of the 1% represent you? I mean, you allow them to do whatever they want right... you agree the 1% should enslave the world?

That is the only point, was to show this clearly, that they don't represent all Muslims.
edit on 26-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Do not be fooled! ISIS is islam and they represent what all muslims are thinking unfiltered
for a muslim a non muslim is a subhuman or pig and even the apparently friendly muslims living within our society use these terms to describe the people when they live in western countrys and they never assimilate with the natives because they hate them

the outcry from some muslims about ISIS not beeing islam comes from political leaders sitting in their cozy mosques they built in your neighborhood
those western-living muslims are afraid to loose breeding ground in foreign countrys now that ISIS openly does with violence what they are trying by outbreeding the native populations

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thevace

Americans and British elect in their leaders, every single one was voted into office.

No one got to vote on ISIS, there was no majority saying they were the acting on the will of the Muslims. Muslims in Syria and Iraq are dying standing up against them. Muslims in Iraq died standing against ISIS for the rights of the Christians there. Muslims are the one's rescuing Yazidi's and giving them safe harbor. Muslims are the one's dying by the thousands at the hands of these people. Their supporters in largest part have come from western countries, after being radicalized in those same western countries.

Yet, you want to convince us all that the political leaders you voted for do not represent you, yet someone who is not from the middle east and is killing middle eastern Muslims and was never voted for - only fought against - represents me?

There is a logical disconnect there.. somewhere.. if we look closely enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: luciddream
ISIS is evil, ISIS is located inthe middle east, Iran is in the middle east, we need to invade Iran to stop ISIS.

Sounds about right.

Iraq V 2.0.

I have a feeling it is Syria 2.0 also. The leaders of Saudi Arabia want their gas pipe line to EU and not matter how many innocent get killed they will cause trouble until they get what they want using both Wahabbi fundamentalists /mercenaries and American troops.

Not American troops in this case - american mercenaries

The Saudi's are somehow blackmailing the US, in my opinion which I have stated in many other threads, and therefore the men and women who go to fight there now are simply mercenaries of the ME regimes who think
the money from oil
is more important than the name of Allah, Muhammad, or Islam.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

people use the crusaders, not as a condemnation, but as a comparison. When people begin to say that Islam is evil and all Muslims need to be killed, or the religion is evil etc, then the crusades come up. Why? To show you, that NOT all Christians or all Muslims can be lumped together, it's not to condemn every christian.

The actions of the few never represent the many, yet, it seems people want to believe that. So perhaps instead I should ask, do the actions of the 1% represent you? I mean, you allow them to do whatever they want right... you agree the 1% should enslave the world?

That is the only point, was to show this clearly, that they don't represent all Muslims.

yeah, the crusades come up all the time.

why were they started?
what was the purpose?

it was a power struggle and a
protection for pilgrims.

geeze, the Barbary coast at the beginning of the USA!

i'm a fan of yours, OB, but to say a small bunch doesn't represent the larger group is not correct,

christian or muslim.

it's a stain on us all.

westboro was 30 ppl.

9/11 was 19 ppl.

ISIS holds cross border lands.

there are 3 caliphs now? boko harem and some other besides isis?

i'm sorry but some of islam is getting out of hand. period.

when someone kills in the name of their lord, it is getting serious.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Just because something has the ability to stain us doesn't mean the few are representative of us all.

And 9 knights to protect the pilgrims? There was more to that whole scenario too... well beyond just protecting pilgrims, especially seeing as how they weren't doing much protecting in the beginning and a lot more digging underneath the temple.

So, the crusades were to hide something else... just as I'm sure ISIS has a motive well beyond what might be apparent. (otherwise their whole goal would be other than killing the Muslim population) And while, there are those in this world who think I would behead someone just because some member of ISIS did, doesn't make that assumption true by any means.

As far as a stain, that cannot be helped - as I did everything I could to stop such a thing from happening.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
I was reading up about what has been happening in Iraq. I was shocked to read about the isis beheading christian children. I don't know if this is comfirmed, i hope its not true.

Now, these people claim they are doing this for islam. My opinion is i think they are lying. They are killing people because they like it. As simple as that. I even think that maybe they don't believe in God at all, but using it to fuel their lust for violence and murder. Off course, they will never admit it if it were true.

Lets put it this way, If they got what they wanted, and won this war and the whole world was muslim. Do you really think they would stop the violence? I don't think so because its inside them. Its what makes them tick.

Most of you might disagree with me, and mayne i am wrong, but i just can't see how these people actually believe that allah would be happy that they are raping, killing (including children)

Thats why i believe that they are using islam as an excuse to do what they do.

I might be able to bring myself to agree with you if this was an isolated incident. But it isn't. It's 100% Islam. I don't see Buddhists, Hindus, or Christians out killing "infidels" in a daily basis (or at all). The Islam religion attracts blood thirsty mongrels like moths to a light. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: InhaleExhale

you got it absolutely correct ( nothing really is absolute) but your OP was as close as it comes so don't go off track and think this is what Islam is about. I'm not even a Muslim. I simply believe in a creator.

I never said this is what islam is about.

I didn't say you did. I just replied to your reply to Vasa Croe where you said they use their religion to do terrible things, which sort of went against what your OP pointed out that these guys aren't Muslim, aren't god believing men and simply use religion as a cover, so its not really "their" religion but humans using religion to do what makes them tick and that's kill. I believe many humans in our history have used religion and posed as believers to spread death and war.

I said your OP was spot on that these maniacs simply say they do this as Muslims in Allah's name, my opinion is that the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of your OP described what and who these people are as being spot on.

Its just my pedantic style of expression that when I saw you say "their" religion I thought it contradicted the message in your OP that you believe ISIS are not doing this for Islam.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join