It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are not doing this for islam!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I want to see them wiped out.
If any Baptists started pulling the same crap that ISIS is, I would wish the same on them.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Jay-morris

ISIS is evil incarnate, what they worship is not the God of Muslims. They make false claims of themselves - they are liars, and revel in blood.

But this is not the faith of Muslims. I am Muslim, and I have a different God than them. My God is perfectly just, perfectly merciful, and perfectly benevolent. My God says do not kill the innocent, and to say to those of other faiths, to you be your religion and to me be mine.

The killing of one man is as if you had killed the whole world. What ISIS is doing is evil, they are evil in the flesh. Not Muslim...

I know muslims too, and i know excactly what you are saying. Thats why i believe that these people are using religon to do what they love.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I do too... as a matter of fact, I think it is the only way.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: OpinionatedB
But ISIS says that they are Muslim and that you are not a true Muslim....
So they will cut your head off too. Then they will shout 'Allahu Ahkbar'. Funny that they shout that, not being Muslim and all.

Well, they are not going to turn around and say "we actually love the violence and all the beheadings, and it has nothing to do with religon"

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's saddening that you feel the need for an explanation.

Sorry, still need you to explain!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am a strong proponent of shutting down the websites etc that these people use to recruit more idiots. My husband is not, he thinks everyone they can get should be got, because no matter what they are going to be violent, whether its in Iraq or Syria, or the streets of London or America.. he says so let the blood thirsty monsters gather under this flag, and make a clear target for us to shoot at.

He does make a good point.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

you got it absolutely correct ( nothing really is absolute) but your OP was as close as it comes so don't go off track and think this is what Islam is about. I'm not even a Muslim. I simply believe in a creator.

I never said this is what islam is about.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The OP is repeating the new narrative put out by the White House.

But the truth is, ISIS claims quite openly they are doing it for Allah, Muhammad and Islam, even their flag has the symbols of the Islamic religion, and says "there is no God but Allah"

They yell Allah and jump around and praise Allah with heads in their hands.

You may say they are not Muslim, but ISIS would probably kill you for just saying that.

They say they are, and in modern life, you are legally who you say you are, race wise, religion wise.

I say Westboro Baptist Church are not Christians and I don't want the world to think they are Christian or that they do what they do is in the name of Jesus. But the OP and nearly everyone else on ATS would spend pages and pages telling me I am wrong.

So as long as they say they are Muslim and the majority of Islamic countries whose state religions are Islam do not go and physically take their armies to stop ISIS, then they are what they claim to be, Muslim.

The armies of the following countries are the ONLY ones with the responsibility to stop ISIS:
Many Muslim-majority countries have constitutionally established Islam, or a specific form of it, as a state religion. Proselytism on behalf of other religions is often illegal.

Bangladesh (Section 2A of the 1972 constitution specifies, "The state religion of the Republic is Islam, but other religions may be practiced in peace and harmony in the Republic."
Djibouti
Iraq
Pakistan
Palestine
Afghanistan
Algeria
Brunei
Comoros
Egypt
Jordan
Libya
Maldives
Malaysia
Mauritania
Morocco
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Somalia
Tunisia
United Arab Emirates
Iran
Kuwait
Yemen
Bahrain

I applaud Egypt for finally stepping up. Now ALL the other countries need to send their armies!

edit on 4Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:28:17 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: x

edit on 5Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:52:12 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: format, add sentence

edit on 5Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:55:50 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: format

edit on 6Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:00:08 -0500pm82508pmk251 by grandmakdw because: x

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

My husband is not, he thinks everyone they can get should be got, because no matter what they are going to be violent, whether its in Iraq or Syria, or the streets of London or America..
he says so let the blood thirsty monsters gather under this flag, and make a clear target for us to shoot at.

He does make a good point.

Yeah--- a great focal point to drop some 5 or 10 Neutron bombs on those Barbarians hiding behind that fake religious scheme...

the World Court against Inhumanity should convene and hold a legal jury trial against the radical Jihad for crimes against humanity...

Gitmo has at least 5 cots vacant as of recent time (from the Berghdal mess) approved by the MuslimInChief between golf outings
(as he has had enough of the male-bride of funkenstine -Michelle---imho)
edit on th31140900308325442014 by St Udio because: spacing for ease of read

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thats why i believe that they are using islam as an excuse to do what they do.

Here in the West its difficult not to come to that conclusion. Repeatedly we are subjected in the main stream media to two back to back visions; first is a bit of someone firing a machine gun, followed by Muslims kneeling in prayer in a mosque.

Then they combine words like Muslim Radicals and Islamic Jihadists…

Of course this isn't obvious or anything, just repeated often enough to make it "true".

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Religion has never been a problem.

People only use it as an excuse to create a problem.

If the religion has within its sacred texts that such acts can be done, then that drives the meanest desires. So religion IS at fault. Don't believe that" Check the history of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think ISIS has succeeded in making all other jihadist group look meek and mild.
This is not what should be happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree with you that these guys make even Zawahiri look like a pacifist, yet.... there is nothing that can be done about that.

One at a time, and remind yourself along the way not to make friends with the enemy, even though they are the enemy of your enemy.

(post by MX61000 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

i believe "sanitizing the earth" from "people" is against t&c's.... just saying. Anyone who desires the wholesale slaughter of anyone is not entirely all there...

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I beg your pardon, but if the world wasn't so trashy it wouldn't be a need for a clean up crew... Just saying. And I've read far more vulgar comments than my comment. a reply to: OpinionatedB

edit on AugX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

If the religion has within its sacred texts that such acts can be done, then that drives the meanest desires. So religion IS at fault. Don't believe that" Check the history of Christianity.

Yes, Christianity is deeply stained for all eternity for the Crusades and Inquisition.

And Islam will be stained for all eternity by ISIS.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I completely agree with you. What ISIS are doing is not Islamic, it is simply called oppression and the Qu'ran regards oppression as one of the greatest sins or acts a person/group/government/royalty/anyone can commit. With that also, the Qu'ran gives authority to the oppressed to fight and kill the oppressors regardless of who they are.

So look out Saudi Arabia if your people ever wake up.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That's the thing, Islam doesn't promote what ISIS are doing so how can Islam be blamed for their actions? If members of ISIS were attacked by a mob of Kurds then ISIS has the right to defend themselves but who attacked ISIS to give them justification to slaughter people in Iraq? No-one.. They are the aggressors and this also is against Islam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join